• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tulsi Gabbard...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
When was Osama bin Laden convicted of a terrorist act? I never said Obama got caught. Quite the opposite, he got away with it largely by playing it safe and not trying to join the military, for example, where he would have been found out.
I heard that Trump ran a prostitution ring while in elementary school. Of course he was never convicted...but he got a way with it because he paid off the hookers who got caught.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
"Bring back"? When was it ever a requirement?

Clinton did not flee the country to dodge the draft. He got a high number.
Obama was a terrorist? Got evidence of that?

Trump got a false medical excuse.

Dawg wants to give Trump credit for going to a military school as if it were service to our country.
That is a stretch..
I posted nothing of giving credit for serving...……………..no wonder Biden said coal miners could be Program...……….

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
when you write your own medals up I'm surprised Hanoi Johnny didn't go for the MOH in 4 months, no one left country in 4 months walking on their own
Agree.
And Kerry did do the write up for one of his medals. I can't recall if it was the SS or the Bronze but it was one of them
If that was allowed, I could have been Audie Murphy. And I didn't even go to Vietnam.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Agree.
And Kerry did do the write up for one of his medals. I can't recall if it was the SS or the Bronze but it was one of them
If that was allowed, I could have been Audie Murphy. And I didn't even go to Vietnam.
No, he didn't. An officer of equal or higher rank has to nominate an officer for a medal. You don't get to write your own commendation.
I met the special forces guy who put him in for the bronze.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
not always....how many of the German soldiers we killed in WWII were tried and convicted first.
416,800 American military died fighting in WWII, 72, 906 still MIA and it's clear you defend our enemy...……...a good lil' lib