• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tulsi Gabbard...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Hereditary Power Is the Enemy of Human Progress

Another way Kerry's lifelong goal was to imitate JFK. Despite the lies of Preppy-lovers on the Left and the Right, JFK, if he had lived, would have first become a warmonger like LBJ, then an ultra-Liberal like his brother Teddy. Because of his own spoiled sheltered snob background, Kerry quickly caught on about what type of politics he should adopt after coming back from the war.
Thanks, but is there a connection there to the fact that he volunteered for hazardous duty and was the recipient of a Silver and Bronze star?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
416,800 American military died fighting in WWII, 72, 906 still MIA and it's clear you defend our enemy...……...a good lil' lib
I'm the one arguing that we should kill our enemies....your allies here are arguing against it. We shouldn't have killed Bin Laden, we shouldn't have killed Awlaki....that is you guys.
It also seems that you and your president don't think much of POWs who were imprisoned for 5 years or Gold Star Families who have lost a son.

You claimed Obama couldn't sign up for the military and invented a few reasons for your comment. Now you agree that even though Bush was a cokehead and a drunk...he got into the guard.
I didn't say Obama couldn't sign up for the military, I said he didn't sign up, likely because the requisite background check and drug testing would have made him ineligible. If you're not aware (and I'm sure you're not), Obama wrote about his cocaine use. I'm not aware Bush did the same, but if you have some evidence, please share. Until that point, it's just your deranged hatred of anything different from you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You calling a military school a high school...……………...LMFAO
Trump went to military school in 8th grade and stayed there for 5 years...

It ain't boot camp, skip. Kinda funny that his bone spurs didn't keep him from marching, running, playing football....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I didn't say Obama couldn't sign up for the military, I said he didn't sign up, likely because the requisite background check and drug testing would have made him ineligible. If you're not aware (and I'm sure you're not), Obama wrote about his cocaine use. I'm not aware Bush did the same, but if you have some evidence, please share. Until that point, it's just your deranged hatred of anything different from you.
Bush was asked about his cocaine use during the debates in 2000. He didn't deny it. Instead he said "when I was young and irresponsible...I was young and irresponsible"

https://www.salon.com/1999/10/18/cocaine/

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump went to military school in 8th grade and stayed there for 5 years...

It ain't boot camp, skip. Kinda funny that his bone spurs didn't keep him from marching, running, playing football....
and you spent 8 weeks in navy boot camp with M-14's with barrel Plugged...……...kinda funny it is...…………....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
and you spent 8 weeks in navy boot camp with M-14's with barrel Plugged...……...kinda funny it is...…………....
M14s? Nope...not even M1s. Springfields...f*ckers were heavy.

So now did you want to admit it was Trump's high school or would you like to pretend it was equal to military service?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
M14s? Nope...not even M1s. Springfields...f*ckers were heavy.

So now did you want to admit it was Trump's high school or would you like to pretend it was equal to military service?
Great Lakes and barrels were plugged...…………..oh I'm sure they were for someone as small as you...…………...good thing it wasn't M-14's...……….

5 yrs of military "high school"……….longer than you were in the Navy :)

Sports fvcked up many kids...……………..marching fvcked up many soldiers...……...evidently being a CO didn't keep you out of Navy!

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Great Lakes and barrels were plugged...…………..oh I'm sure they were for someone as small as you...…………...good thing it wasn't M-14's...……….

5 yrs of military "high school"……….longer than you were in the Navy :)

Sports fvcked up many kids...……………..marching fvcked up many soldiers...……...evidently being a CO didn't keep you out of Navy!
San Diego....man are you a dufus.

Trump was in high school. So was I. So he was in the Columbus Day Parade? WOOOOHOOO. No wonder you're so proud of that turd. Gee..bowling? What a great F*cking American.

72 thru 75 I was working for the US Navy. I worked in nuclear weapons reporting at the Fleet Operations Command Center Pacific Fleet. I worked in Supply on a USS naval vessel.

I enlisted. He pretended to have heel spurs. So being a dishonest and dishonorable POS did keep him out of the military.

F*ck him and F*ck anyone who thinks his high school "service" is something to be proud of.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
San Diego....man are you a dufus.

Trump was in high school. So was I. So he was in the Columbus Day Parade? WOOOOHOOO. No wonder you're so proud of that turd. Gee..bowling? What a great F*cking American.

72 thru 75 I was working for the US Navy. I worked in nuclear weapons reporting at the Fleet Operations Command Center Pacific Fleet. I worked in Supply on a USS naval vessel.

I enlisted. He pretended to have heel spurs. So being a dishonest and dishonorable POS did keep him out of the military.

F*ck him and F*ck anyone who thinks his high school "service" is something to be proud of.
As Trump, you never laid in the mud and blood and experience late at night when Charley Cong come a crepping, you where safe below deck on a floating boat far from danger...……...Supply...….well, YOU let those fighting down......Squid.

Fvck YOU, and those as YOU...........

middleview

President
Supporting Member
As Trump, you never laid in the mud and blood and experience late at night when Charley Cong come a crepping, you where safe below deck on a floating boat far from danger...……...Supply...….well, YOU let those fighting down......Squid.

Fvck YOU, and those as YOU...........
I served in the uniform of my country. I went where my orders sent me. Trump got a fake medical to avoid service. You defend hin. Deal with that...

He slams POWs and Gold Star families and you suck as much as he does.

Mick

The Right is always right
by the way...reread my post..."I heard". Prove I lied. Can you prove noone ever told me that?
Where haven't you lied? You're the nut that claimed Trump sent Volker into Ukraine to get Biden's scalp from Zelensky in exchange for aid because you read that fairy tale on alt-left propaganda site. Fact is this is what Volker said under oath on this topic:

“I did not know of any linkage between the hold on security assistance and Ukraine pursuing investigations. No one had ever said that to me — and I never conveyed such a linkage to the Ukrainians.”

Ouch. Left wing clown show.