• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Turkey Bombs Our Special Operators

Zelensky

Quid pro Quo
turkey using Syrian Free Army to do dirty work, same as Russian Militia in Ukraine...US Military cut and run...Ukraine Soldiers stay and fight

Zelensky

Quid pro Quo
Ukraine sad to see US Military sitting there doing nothing but ducking mortars.....Sitting on their behinds while Brave Kurds Fight....Mr Trump ordered their surrender?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Trump had nothing to do with Creepy Joe admitting to a crime on camera. And there was NEVER a worry about a double digit loss in the general election of 2020. There's no way BITE ME could have won that race, not with his gaffes all over the place and not with the fact that he's running against the greatest economy in history that he and his idiot boss had nothing whatsoever to do with.

BITE ME was the most pitiful idea of a moderate the DemoNaziii party has every come up with. The rest of the clowns are about as electable as the dead body of Nixon. BITE ME was going down in a landslide regardless of whether or not he bragged about bribery and extortion.
So the economy Trump inherited from Obama was the worst possible for him and upon day 1 it miraculously turned around and became the greatest in history, all done after Jan 22 his first day.So matter how many charts are posted you still believe these lies, keep it up it is very, very funny how deep you fell into the rabbit hole........

so 2010 to 2016 is all a mirage - " don't believe what you see only what I say "

Part I: Recovery Began in June 2009 Following Enactment of Financial Stabilization and Fiscal Stimulus Measures
The Economy Began Growing in Mid-2009
The financial crisis turned what might have been an ordinary economic downturn into the Great Recession in the second half of 2008. Economic activity as measured by real (inflation-adjusted) gross domestic product (GDP) was contracting sharply when policymakers enacted the financial stabilization bill (TARP) and the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. The economy began growing in 2009 and averaged 2.2 percent annual growth from mid-2009 through the fourth quarter of 2017.

Employers Added 190,000 Jobs a Month From March 2010

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
(which makes me why I would deliberately seek out the retards on my time off.)

and you claim to be a substitute teacher..................is that english ?

llovejim

Current Champion
Why do I post? Good question. I have a life, so coming here IS a colossal waste of time. NOTHING anyone says here amounts to a bead of sweat on a wildebeest's ass.

I can't even claim I'm here to educate left wing morons like you, mostly because I have enough of a life as a substitute teacher in the public school system. I see the overly emotional underachievers like you every day in ESE classes, (which makes me why I would deliberately seek out the retards on my time off.)

To get back to the subject of the thread, everything I've stated about President Trump is a fact and has not been invented by Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, or any other conservative voice that you are not smart enough to grasp. He IS the best president in the history of America and he HAS made good on the greatest number of promises in the history of all presidents. We ARE in the greatest economy of all time and I got that from many sources, not just the ones you aren't smart enough to grasp: (Fox, etc)

Only children try to derail threads with so many idiotic insults like you have done. Rather than report that, I'm merely answering your insults and putting you in your place.

I have fewer problems with third graders when I'm on the job. They are much smarter that you.
yeah, i believe a biased trump voter with no regard to facts is a substitute teacher. why do you keep lying about trump and his so called successes? the economy is on the same exact trajectory it was when he took over except now we have a trillion dollar deficit because of his stupid shit tax cuts for the rich and big corporations they own or have huge stock in. i have not derailed any threads, any more than you are now by trying to insult your betters with your lies about you being able to teach anyone anything. trump is a lying, chickenshit bitch and those who support him are either monumentally misinformed or biased pigs who actually support bigotry and corruption.

reason10

Governor
Ukraine sad to see US Military sitting there doing nothing but ducking mortars.....Sitting on their behinds while Brave Kurds Fight....Mr Trump ordered their surrender?
There has been no surrender, probably because there has been no formal declaration of war. The House of Edited have been too busy trying to overturn an election to give a rat edited about the Kurds.

All President Trump did was make good on yet another campaign promise. He got American soldiers out of a quagmire than Obama put them in.

Since he has had so much success with trade deals (which are most of the reason why unemployment numbers in this country are the lowest since 1969), he has threatened Turkey with a tariff situation that will tank their economy if they move against the Kurds. All that time when the Democrat pussies where blasting US military intervention in the Middle East and screaming for economic sanctions (as if those idiots even knew what they were talking about) President Trump has proved to be the expert in this matter.

Don't be surprised if the Kurds come out okay. Perhaps Turkey will take this president seriously and worry more about its economy than anything else. It can ask Iran about Trump's promises when it comes to attacking a country's economy.

Last edited by a moderator:

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Why do I post? Good question. I have a life, so coming here IS a colossal waste of time. NOTHING anyone says here amounts to a bead of sweat on a wildebeest's ass.

I can't even claim I'm here to educate left wing morons like you, mostly because I have enough of a life as a substitute teacher in the public school system. I see the overly emotional underachievers like you every day in ESE classes, (which makes me why I would deliberately seek out the retards on my time off.)

To get back to the subject of the thread, everything I've stated about President Trump is a fact and has not been invented by Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, or any other conservative voice that you are not smart enough to grasp. He IS the best president in the history of America and he HAS made good on the greatest number of promises in the history of all presidents. We ARE in the greatest economy of all time and I got that from many sources, not just the ones you aren't smart enough to grasp: (Fox, etc)

Only children try to derail threads with so many idiotic insults like you have done. Rather than report that, I'm merely answering your insults and putting you in your place.

I have fewer problems with third graders when I'm on the job. They are much smarter that you.
So the schools don't care you post during school time, ok got it!

reason10

Governor
yeah, i believe a biased trump voter with no regard to facts is a substitute teacher.

I don't give a rat edited what intelligent people think about my job, much less you.

why do you keep lying about trump and his so called successes? the economy is on the same exact trajectory it was when he took over except now we have a trillion dollar deficit because of his stupid shit tax cuts for the rich and big corporations they own or have huge stock in. i have not derailed any threads, any more than you are now by trying to insult your betters with your lies about you being able to teach anyone anything. trump is a lying, chickenshit bitch and those who support him are either monumentally misinformed or biased pigs who actually support bigotry and corruption.

That whole idiotic paragraph is one giant lie. Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Survey of scholars places Trump as third worst president of all time
William Cummings, USA TODAYPublished 10:18 a.m. ET Feb. 13, 2019 | Updated 10:55 a.m. ET Feb. 13, 2019

The Siena survey, released Thursday, is conducted after each new president has had a full year in office. It asks presidential scholars, historians and political scientists to rank the presidents according to 20 different categories.

Because the survey is conducted after only one year in office, the sitting president normally comes in somewhere toward the middle of the pack as "scholars begin to observe their accomplishments, assess their abilities and study their attributes," said Don Levy, the institute's director, in a press release.

Poll: Defeating Trump is more important than issues for most Democratic voters

"This year, Donald Trump enters the survey at 42nd, and he is only ranked outside of the bottom five in two of the twenty categories that scholars use to assess the presidents, 'luck' and 'willingness to take risks,'" Levy said.

For the first time in the survey's history, George Washington was ranked the greatest president, unseating Franklin Roosevelt, who had topped every previous ranking. Overall, the top five has remained unchanged with Washington, Roosevelt, Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt and Thomas Jefferson.

Get the News Alerts newsletter in your inbox.
Get alerted to the latest stories to stay on top of the news.

Delivery: Varies
Your Email

Barack Obama dropped two spots to the 17th greatest president, while George W. Bush climbed six spots to 33rd. Bill Clinton went from 13th to 15th and Ronald Reagan climbed from 18th to 13th place.

llovejim

Current Champion
Trump Has Created 1.5 Million Fewer Jobs Than Obama

https://www.forbes.com › sites › chuckjones › 2019/09/20 › trump-has-cre...

Sep 20, 2019 - The U.S. Department of Labor had two announcements in the past month that showed job growth under President Trump is weaker than ...

Budget Deficit on Path to Surpass $1 Trillion Under Trump ...

https://www.nytimes.com › 2019/08/21 › politics › deficit-will-reach-1-trillio...

Aug 21, 2019 - The federal budget deficit is growing faster than expected as President Trump’s spending and tax cut policies force the United States to borrow increasing sums of money. The deficit — the gap between what the government takes in through taxes and other sources of revenue and ...
Despite his promises, Trump pushes deficit past $1 trillion mark

www.msnbc.com › rachel-maddow-show › despite-his-promises-trump-pu...

Sep 13, 2019 - As the budget deficit tops $1 trillion, these aren't exactly the fiscal results Donald Trump promised the electorate before his election.

It's official. Manufacturing is getting crushed - CNBC.com

https://www.cnbc.com › 2019/10/04 › its-official-manufacturing-is-getting-c...

Oct 4, 2019 - The latest omen for the sector came in the government's jobs report, ... in at 47.8% for September, the lowest since June 2009, marking the ...

Trade deficit soars to 10-year high in 2018, foiling Trump ...

https://www.marketwatch.com › Economy & Politics › Economic Report

Mar 6, 2019 - The nation's trade deficit shot to a 10-year high in 2018 despite ... How Trump has made both the trade and budget deficits worse.

US GDP First-Quarter 2019: Growth Revised Down Less Than ...

https://www.bloomberg.com › news › articles › u-s-first-quarter-growth-re...

May 30, 2019 - U.S. economic growth last quarter was revised down by less than expected amid stronger consumption and exports than initially reported, suggesting the expansion was on relatively firm footing before President Donald Trump’s escalation of the trade war with China.

Instant View: U.S. second quarter GDP growth slows to 2.1 ...

https://www.reuters.com › article › us-usa-economy-instant › instant-view-...

Jul 26, 2019 - (Reuters) - U.S. economic growth slowed less than expected in the second quarter as a surge in consumer spending blunted some of the drag ...

Zelensky

Quid pro Quo
There has been no surrender, probably because there has been no formal declaration of war. The House of Naziis have been too busy trying to overturn an election to give a rat fuq about the Kurds.

All President Trump did was make good on yet another campaign promise. He got American soldiers out of a quagmire than the Obama put them in.

Since he has had so much success with trade deals (which are most of the reason why unemployment numbers in this country are the lowest since 1969), he has threatened Turkey with a tariff situation that will tank their economy if they move against the Kurds. All that time when the Democrat pussies where blasting US military intervention in the Middle East and screaming for economic sanctions (as if those idiots even knew what they were talking about) President Trump has proved to be the expert in this matter.

Don't be surprised if the Kurds come out okay. Perhaps Turkey will take this president seriously and worry more about its economy than anything else. It can ask Iran about Trump's promises when it comes to attacking a country's economy.
Film in Ukraine shows US Military running away.....Leader of Turkey just laugh at Mr Trump

Zelensky

Quid pro Quo
There has been no surrender, probably because there has been no formal declaration of war. The House of Naziis have been too busy trying to overturn an election to give a rat fuq about the Kurds.

All President Trump did was make good on yet another campaign promise. He got American soldiers out of a quagmire than the Obama put them in.

Kenya?......They have nothing to do with Kurds fighting alone.....In Ukraine we teach geography....Maybe America not so much

kaz

Small l libertarian
i was responding to what reason 10 said, if you could follow a thread. here is what he said, that I was responding to-

reason10 said:

Trump campaigned on this. Get us out of the Middle East. Get American soldiers OUT of harm's way unless it is something that benefits the United States. Trump pissed off neocons everywhere by being one of the original voices opposed to the Iraq War, when he was just THE DONALD.

And now, he is keeping yet ANOTHER campaign promise. If you REALLY want American boots on the ground defending a handful of Kurds, get the House of Nazis off their fat criminal asses and make them do their jobs, rather than the impeachment circle jerk they've been involved in for the past three years. Get them to pass a declaration of war and the Commander In Chief will send in shock and awe.
That doesn't contradict what I said.

You said only a liar like Trump would claim it's a real combat presence. Trump never said it was, you made it up. So you're admitting you can't back it up and you are a liar

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Because my tax dollars shouldn't be spent for him to play golf and pay himself millions of tax dollars as he does it. He has exceeded Obama in golf playing even though he would be toooooooo busy to golf ! FACT
But, as has been shown on here, the 18% and shrinking base will clap and cheer as he stuffs the money in his pocket !
Link of Trump playing over 300 rounds of Golf_____________________GO

Why didn't you whine of your taxes spent on Barry O or Mooch's $100,000,000+ vacations?

Eh, you don't pay enough taxes to pay for their lunch...…….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So why did Trump wait until NOW to do something about Biden - is he that scared of the double digit poll loss numbers ?
Sow In Pant Suits had a "double digit" lead...……..how'd that wotk out for you Libs?
Biden isn't top nom of DNC presently...…..Poke-A-Haunt-Us is

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I've seen threads Derailed but damn not sure I've seen in 8 years in PJ a thread Derailed as this one...………...it was Jacked Up!

Zelensky

Quid pro Quo
Mr Trump ordered US soldiers to stand down, cut and run...Now they dodge mortars from so-called friend...Putin laughing

reason10

Governor
So the schools don't care you post during school time, ok got it!
I don't post during school time. There isn't time to breathe, much less get to a computer, find this dumbass site and waste precious hours there. I'm charge of sometimes up to 30 kids in one classroom. At the elementary school level, you have to grow eyes at the back of your head.

reason10

Governor
Mr Trump ordered US soldiers to stand down, cut and run...Now they dodge mortars from so-called friend...Putin laughing
That's a lie.
100 soldiers. Trump orders them out of harm's way. Putin has nothing to do with it, and only an idiot thinks otherwise.