• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Turning over the news

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Seems the Oklahoma murder has displaced any news of the "child" who pulled the trigger on the white infant in his stroller.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/18/20077208-georgia-man-faces-trial-in-killing-of-baby-in-stroller?lite

So far no claim to possible parentage from the White House.
There is another story of two TEENS (read Black hoodlums) who murdered a WWII veteran in Seattle.

The Libs sure need for some White guy to go off his nut and shoot up a crack house or a car wash, or anything that will take the attention off all the Trayvon revenge.

Boca

Governor
There is another story of two TEENS (read Black hoodlums) who murdered a WWII veteran in Seattle.

The Libs sure need for some White guy to go off his nut and shoot up a crack house or a car wash, or anything that will take the attention off all the Trayvon revenge.
Seattle is "blue" and therefore that kind of stuff is expected. Oklahoma, Georgia, and Florida are different which makes it newsworthy.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Actually this took place in Spokane, rather than Seattle. Same difference. tho--still very blue. Spent a lot of time there when I was younger--had lots of family there.

Boca

Governor
Actually this took place in Spokane, rather than Seattle. Same difference. tho--still very blue. Spent a lot of time there when I was younger--had lots of family there.
Can you possibly imagine the grief of a young mother who watched in horror as her infant son was executed by a filthy Darwinian subhuman freak in whose lineage someone didn't mutate properly? I'm talking about the Georgia kid who could have been Obama's son.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Can you possibly imagine the grief of a young mother who watched in horror as her infant son was executed by a filthy Darwinian subhuman freak in whose lineage someone didn't mutate properly?
No--it's beyond comprehension.