• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

TV networks silent about the violence-free Richmond 2A rally on monday.

Had GMA on this morning for it's first hour and i saw nothing about it. They talked a lot on sunday about all the white supremacists who were going there to start a race war and then the monday rally went smooth as silk and so the press has buried the matter.

Had GMA on this morning for it's first hour and i saw nothing about it. They talked a lot on sunday about all the white supremacists who were going there to start a race war and then the monday rally went smooth as silk and so the press has buried the matter.
Ya gotta love it when this stuff blows up in MSM's faces.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

llovejim

Current Champion
hate to burst your snot bubble, but everybody but trump voters realize it is not news if nothing happens!! that is like reporting with a front page headline- no bad weather yesterday!! no flights were canceled!! or No mass shootings today! Film at 11.

llovejim

Current Champion
All gun control is racist.
and one trump voter shows one black guy, not carrying an assault weapon like an idiot, with a shirt that says black guns matter as if that makes up for the 3 white nationalists that the FBI arrested for plotting violence at this march, or it makes up for the rebel flags flying amongst the other dumbass gun nut related flags at this goofy rally.

I hope the next time a cop shoots a black guy under odd circumstances in a state that allows idiots to walk around in public with assault weapons, a whole bunch of black guys with assault weapons and masks and militia looking gear march down the street of that town towards the police station....and see how peaceful and non-violent the right wing media and and the police reaction would be. the police would break up that march faster than trump can tell 5 lies.

this black man was stopped by a cop for a broken tail light. when the cop got close, he said i have a gun and a license for it, and then went to produce his license and the cop panicked and shot him as his girl friend videotaped him getting shot and dying. not one word from the NRA asking this cop get prosecuted, not one right wing media asking why was the black man shot for having a gun when no white man would under the same circumstances. and the cop was not even punished.

and you say all gun laws are racist? like a trump voter?

voyager

4Q2247365
I have been watching and reading and have not heard or read anyone wishing for violence. But I haven't heard Faux Nooze so ...

and one trump voter shows one black guy, not carrying an assault weapon like an idiot, with a shirt that says black guns matter as if that makes up for the 3 white nationalists that the FBI arrested for plotting violence at this march, or it makes up for the rebel flags flying amongst the other dumbass gun nut related flags at this goofy rally.

I hope the next time a cop shoots a black guy under odd circumstances in a state that allows idiots to walk around in public with assault weapons, a whole bunch of black guys with assault weapons and masks and militia looking gear march down the street of that town towards the police station....and see how peaceful and non-violent the right wing media and and the police reaction would be. the police would break up that march faster than trump can tell 5 lies.

this black man was stopped by a cop for a broken tail light. when the cop got close, he said i have a gun and a license for it, and then went to produce his license and the cop panicked and shot him as his girl friend videotaped him getting shot and dying. not one word from the NRA asking this cop get prosecuted, not one right wing media asking why was the black man shot for having a gun when no white man would under the same circumstances. and the cop was not even punished.

All gun control is racist, hence your support for this man trying to take away black peoples' guns:

Why do you support this man's attempts to take guns away from black people?

llovejim

Current Champion
All gun control is racist, hence your support for this man trying to take away black peoples' guns:

Why do you support this man's attempts to take guns away from black people?

why are you so dishonest? do you really think gun control is about disarming black people and that is why so many white boys bitch and moan and the NRA pays off so many white republican legislators, because they are concerned about black people? are you trying to be a trump voter? and who gives a shit if somebody went to a halloween party with some other clown as a black guy and a KKK guy 30 years ago except fake ass crocodile tear crying trump voters?

why are you so dishonest? do you really think gun control is about disarming black people and that is why so many white boys bitch and moan and the NRA pays off so many white republican legislators, because they are concerned about black people? are you trying to be a trump voter? and who gives a shit if somebody went to a halloween party with some other clown as a black guy and a KKK guy 30 years ago except fake ass crocodile tear crying trump voters?
Let's just be clear that you're supporting the guy wearing the KKK robe and hood in the picture who wants to take guns away from black people in Virginia.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

If for No Content you wouldn't have anything to post....topic is 2nd amendment march in VA

If for No Content you wouldn't have anything to post....topic is 2nd amendment march in VA
He/she could have posted both the FBI's and the Pentagon's appraisals of both law "enforcement's" and the military's infiltration by white nationalists/supremacists.