• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

TV Stations Are Working For Hillary

protectionist

Governor
Much has been made of all the free media Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has received, but a watchdog report out Monday finds that much of the coverage has been negative and that ABC, CBS and NBC have covered his controversies more than Hillary Clinton's by a 4-to-1 margin.

The Media Research Center analysis of 1,099 presidential election stories from January 1 to June 7 found that Trump did indeed dominate coverage, getting nearly half of the total airtime. The networks spent 1,068 minutes on Trump out of a total of 2,137 minutes overall on the race. But when all that time is spent on bashing you,then the more time you are getting, the worse it is for you, and the better it is for your opponent (in this case, Hillary Clinton)

So just as Hillary cheated her way to the Democratic nomination, she is also now has an unfair campaign going against Donald Trump, which looks more like a week to week Hillary campaign booster than a free and fair election.

Report: ABC, CBS, NBC cover Trump 'scandals' 4-1 over Clinton's

Jen

Senator
Of course all of the MSM is working for Hillary.
She will cheat and the MSM will help her cheat.

I hope Trump has enough MSM savvy to overcome that.

Nice to see you here, protectionist.

protectionist

Governor
Of course all of the MSM is working for Hillary.
She will cheat and the MSM will help her cheat.

I hope Trump has enough MSM savvy to overcome that.

Nice to see you here, protectionist.
Thanks. I can't figure out how to get my avatar set up though. I tried to PM you, but the technology wouldn't let me through.