• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Twitter now interfering with the election

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I love it.....Twitter FINALLY monitoring the president's tweets...the same way they do us average Americans.
Maybe this will be the action that pushes Trump over the edge....mentally. He LIVES to tweet.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I love it.....Twitter FINALLY monitoring the president's tweets...the same way they do us average Americans.
Maybe this will be the action that pushes Trump over the edge....mentally. He LIVES to tweet.
Trump in the past has claimed he tweets... so his own version of events-- not the medias' can be told... lol
So, it's just wonderful, fact checker is there to help him out with the truth. Hurray! :cool:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump in the past has claimed he tweets... so his own version of events-- not the medias' can be told... lol
So, it's just wonderful, fact checker is there to help him out with the truth. Hurray! :cool:
Twitter needs to keep it up. I want to see Trump's head explode.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Twitter needs to keep it up. I want to see Trump's head explode.
I hope it continues as well... Trump will have to be accountable for his lies -- finally. No more will his conspiracy theories/lies be allowed. He will go completely off the rails, wait and see.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
It's just amazing how trumpsters are willing to put up with Anything with from that clown, word or deed.
So, you think putting a WARNING link on his posts, direct to 2 of the biggest left leaning media outlets in the country, is 'fair and balanced'?

Wow, that's just sad.