• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Twitter Social Activist Censorship Update

Mr. Friscus

Governor
On Wednesday night, Twitter suspended British rapper, author, and podcast host Zuby for “misgendering” a far-left transgender activist and data scientist by responding, “ok dude.”
Emily Gorcenski, who is biologically male but identifies as a transgender woman, apparently bragged to Zuby about sleeping with more women than him, the rapper told The Daily Wire.
In response, Zuby replied, “ok, dude.”
That was enough for Zuby to be reported for “hateful conduct” and temporarily suspended from Twitter.

The censorship of wrong-think continues.

On Wednesday night, Twitter suspended British rapper, author, and podcast host Zuby for “misgendering” a far-left transgender activist and data scientist by responding, “ok dude.”
Emily Gorcenski, who is biologically male but identifies as a transgender woman, apparently bragged to Zuby about sleeping with more women than him, the rapper told The Daily Wire.
That was enough for Zuby to be reported for “hateful conduct” and temporarily suspended from Twitter.

Good lord. Good thing it wasn't Trump or ms nancy would be calling for impeachment.

Ok, mam.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Don't worry, the mods will delete it for you because it was meant as an insult just like "ok, dude" was.
I hope they don't. By all means, keep on exposing yourself.

To summarize:
You seem to think suspending the account was okay and I don't.

You: We'll tell you what you can say
Me: Say whatever you want.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What's twitter and who cares. What's Fakebook and who cares. How did you ever get by without that crap before.
Got by same as you did before you found PJ...…………….
"What's PJ and who cares"...………...you do :cool:

UPNYA2

Mayor
To summarize: You seem to think insulting people is a good thing, and I don't.
But to be fair, ANYTHING anyone might ever say to someone like you COULD be deemed an "insult" by YOU.

I can picture it now...…..

Me: "Have a good day!"
You: "You are NOT the damned boss of me, how DARE you tell ME what kind of day to have!!!! I'll have whatever the hell kind of day I want, by God!!!!!"

So then no one ever speaks to you and low and behold, when everyone else just ignores you that too is rude as hell. How insulting, right?

So you run along and be insulted or have a great day, whichever one I can offer you that will cause you the least anguish, fair?

But to be fair, ANYTHING anyone might ever say to someone like you COULD be deemed an "insult" by YOU.

I can picture it now...…..

Me: "Have a good day!"
You: "You are NOT the damned boss of me, how DARE you tell ME what kind of day to have!!!! I'll have whatever the hell kind of day I want, by God!!!!!"

So then no one ever speaks to you and low and behold, when everyone else just ignores you that too is rude as hell. How insulting, right?

So you run along and be insulted or have a great day, whichever one I can offer you that will cause you the least anguish, fair?
so you are saying "ok, dude" wasn't meant to be an insult?

UPNYA2

Mayor

OUCH!

NOW I get it...………….That really, really hurts, hoss, STOP!

Silly rabbit, words are just words. They are tools for those who understand how to use them and weapons that can be used to destroy the weak of mind.

See why words don't bother me but crush your very soul YET?

(I'm going slow, trying my best to help you, work with me here, please.)

OUCH!

NOW I get it...………….That really, really hurts, hoss, STOP!

Silly rabbit, words are just words. They are tools for those who understand how to use them and weapons that can be used to destroy the weak of mind.

See why words don't bother me but crush your very soul YET?

(I'm going slow, trying my best to help you, work with me here, please.)
So we should go around being @$$holes to one another because words are meaningless?

UPNYA2

Mayor
So we should go around being @$$holes to one another because words are meaningless?
No, we most assuredly should NOT go around being @$$holes to one another because words are meaningless.

What I am saying is that it should NOT be so easy to get each other labeled as @$$holes.

What I am saying is that we should NOT accept being deemed an @$$hole by someone who is such a puddy-tat they are offended by anything they do not personally approve of everyone else saying.

What I am saying is that because we, American society as a whole, pretty much ARE accepting this bulls hit. Sadly.

What I am saying is that I personally refuse to participate, to bend to the will of the wusified misfits who want to dictate to all what is acceptable and what is "offensive", I gladly accept being labeled an @$$hole by them.

There words don't hurt me for I am not among the feeble minded who can be manipulated by others who use words to control the actions of some people.

But please rest assured, I in no way am trying to judge those of you who are...……..