• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Two new cases in Mexico

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Will we need to close the border now?

The way this stuff spreads what would the prudent thing to do to stop the spread of this virus?

MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexico’s assistant health secretary announced Friday that the country now has two confirmed cases of the new coronavirus.

Hugo Lopez-Gatell said one of the patients is in Mexico City and the other in the northern state of Sinaloa. While a second test is still pending on that case, he said, “We are treating this as confirmed.” Neither is seriously ill; one is in isolation at a hospital, the other is isolated at a hotel.

At least five family contacts of the first patient have been placed in isolation. He said the men had traveled to the northern Italian region where there has been an outbreak and had returned to Mexico between last Friday and Saturday.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member

The way this stuff spreads what would the prudent thing to do to stop the spread of this virus?

MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexico’s assistant health secretary announced Friday that the country now has two confirmed cases of the new coronavirus.

Hugo Lopez-Gatell said one of the patients is in Mexico City and the other in the northern state of Sinaloa. While a second test is still pending on that case, he said, “We are treating this as confirmed.” Neither is seriously ill; one is in isolation at a hospital, the other is isolated at a hotel.

At least five family contacts of the first patient have been placed in isolation. He said the men had traveled to the northern Italian region where there has been an outbreak and had returned to Mexico between last Friday and Saturday.

What the hell let's be proactive and just close the borders, lock the gate and be safe.

We could always deport the rest of the illegals as they could be carrying something.

Sure, only the police state can keep us safe.

Oh, sorry, too late:

Fast Eddy

Mayor
The liberal policy of open borders will sink this country. They need to get on the Trump train and close the borders. Loony goons policies are so wrong. The sanctuary cities policy makes it worse.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Nigeria braces as coronavirus arrives in megacity Lagos... 20 million people in Lagos Nigeria

The liberal policy of open borders will sink this country. They need to get on the Trump train and close the borders. Loony goons policies are so wrong. The sanctuary cities policy makes it worse.

No free people ever begged to be walled into a society already under mass surveillance with a militarized corporate state police force free to gun down unarmed citizens in the streets.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

This is going to be a problem for me. I am going to Mexico on the 19th of March to visit my Mexican granddaughters. The virus must not be allowed into the state of Tamulipas. That will mess up my plans.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
This is going to be a problem for me. I am going to Mexico on the 19th of March to visit my Mexican granddaughters. The virus must not be allowed into the state of Tamaulipas. That will mess up my plans.
Howdy JD, I agree that this virus is going to impact travel for a lot of us, if I were to travel I'd be tempted to take N95 grade masks, nitrile gloves and lots of hand sanitizer.
I think I'm just going to forego any travel plans other than driving for a bit.

Velcome back Broeder, you were missed. :)

Howdy JD, I agree that this virus is going to impact travel for a lot of us, if I were to travel I'd be tempted to take N95 grade masks, nitrile gloves and lots of hand sanitizer.
I think I'm just going to forego any travel plans other than driving for a bit.

Velcome back Broeder, you were missed. :)

He's going to Mexico to visit rapists murderers and MS-13 members? May the virus be with you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Libs probably paying for another Caravan as we speak...……...remember we already have millions of unvaccinated illegals here and border patrol just arrested 9 Chinese illegals hiding in furniture this week!

Libs present Doomsday not panning out for them:

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Libs probably paying for another Caravan as we speak...……...remember we already have millions of unvaccinated illegals here and border patrol just arrested 9 Chinese illegals hiding in furniture this week!

Libs present Doomsday not panning out for them:

These punkass college kids that are wannabe political activists that have infected this board are like an infestation of lice or fleas.

Not dangerous but more so just a nuisance like the precocious children that keep interrupting the adults while they're trying to talk.
To me it appears that there's several of them that use the same login and tag team/harass people here on pj.

Insufferable little gutter snipes.