• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Typical LIB Teachers

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
We are not for doing away with public education; we are for taking it out from under the domain of the federal government and letting the individual states manage it.
The Feds (or more specifically, the Democrats) are the reason the public school system has failed.

used to be common in this country to be proud of the fact that we were dedicated to educating everyone, rich or poor.

The current republican party would do away with public education in a heartbeat, along with social security, unemployment insurance, Medicare and any other social programs.

gabriel

Governor
yeah we saw how well alabama and mississppi did educating their black kids in the 1950's!! hahahahahahaahah

Council Member
If someone is painted in a good light by an article, they must be liberals.
If someone did something bad, they must be conservatives.
I tell you what Jen, gigi, go find a school or school district where non union teachers have said or done anything like these Union teachers did, and I will say great, your the one who is up on it.

Private schools who do not have the money to operate, that can keep it's teachers there without pay or benefits would be big. am sure it would make front page news

Citizen

Council Member
Can you document all the claims you have made here?
Can you give me examples of RW women of PJ being hypocrites like Southern Baptists?
I'll wait.
I never said RW women of PJ I said RW women here, as in my state, Tennessee.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If this is correct...
By the accounts posted herein that..Liberals (only) are:

-working for free, due to budget cuts
-and, it cannot be repubs -cause repubs are working in 'rich' districts
-and only dems want to help kids, etc etc...

then it can logically be concluded that it is by their (liberals, by your accounts) hand that the district, and consequently the children, are in this situation to begin with...

http://delcotimes.com/articles/2012/01/27/news/doc4f235ad57b6f6388471842.txt?viewmode=default

Proud Progressive

Council Member
maybe if a bus load of union workers goes off a cliff, or a nut case goes off and takes out a bunch of teachers at a picnic, or a boat load of black people sinks. Things like that might do it!
I bet re-instituting Christian prayer in public schools would make you happy as well.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Yeah cause in Con world, noway would anybody actually be concerned for thier fellow man....

God I'm glad I don't have such a negative picture of mankind as you appear to.

Is there anything that makes you smile & enjoy living?
A Lib spelling the word their as thier always makes me smile because it confirms my opinion that Libs are uneducated boobs.

Citizen

Council Member
A Lib spelling the word their as thier always makes me smile because it confirms my opinion that Libs are uneducated boobs.
Yeah to right wingers its all about the spelling, because they can never understand what something actually means, thier minds are so limited.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha Just for you:

All Hail King Blam !!!!

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Yeah to right wingers its all about the spelling, because they can never understand what something actually means, thier minds are so limited.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha Just for you:

All Hail King Blam !!!!
Thanks again.