• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

U.S Flag To Be Banned at Democrat National Convention To Avoid Triggering ANTIFA Base

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yeah...Trump loved the flag so much he enlisted in the military at a young age...oops...he didn't. Well, he did work to improve the lives of his fellow Americans...um...no. Didn't do that either.

His patriotism is a deep as is his vocabulary and as believable as his vow to be faithful to his wives...
Is that why Slick and Barry O Enlisted at an early age, wait, Mooch said "all this for a damn flag"...…….

How deep is Slick & Barry O's patriotism, how about Mooch?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You bet.

But where Trump and some people may have a point is that there did not appear to be physical flags on the stage during the first night of the convention.

A physical flag did appear during the Pledge of Allegiance and the National Anthem. You can see it, if you don’t believe us, at 31 minutes into this video of the convention’s proceedings.

But when the color guard left, so did the physical flag.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jul/27/donald-trump/dnc-flag-missing-controversy/

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/07/no_american_flags_visible_at_dnc_on_day_1.html
Day 1 between sessions

voyager

4Q2247365
I remember an election when some candidate was called a traitor because he wasn't wearing an American flag lapel pin... zzzz, grow the fawk up.

worldlymrb

Revenge
I remember an election when some candidate was called a traitor because he wasn't wearing an American flag lapel pin... zzzz, grow the fawk up.
You black anti-nationalist leader also refused to show any respect for flag or country by not placing his right hand over his heart during the national anthem

download.jpg

voyager

4Q2247365
You black anti-nationalist leader also refused to show any respect for flag or country by not placing his right hand over his heart during the national anthem

The last President I voted for was Ross Perot.

I fly a Pirate flag on Memorial Day. Wait a minute I have to be on topic...

Speaking of the flag being banned I fly a Pirate flag on Memorial Day where mostly US flags are being flown. Personal preference and a protest on using the flag to start unnecessary wars.

Caroljo

Senator
Sorry, DINO...I don't take your word for anything. You have proof of what you just wrote? Actually...Trump humping the flag all the time is obscene. He could give a sh*t about the USA...not when he is in bed with the leaders of our known enemies.
You're right.....he COULD give a shit about the USA. Glad you agree!

Last edited:

Caroljo

Senator
N
It seems you missed the idea that Jesus never said those things...kinda funny, lying about what Jesus actually said.
No I didn't miss anything. Like I said ... The Bible was written by men instructed what to write by God. Those laws those men wrote about came from God. It's your problem is you want to deny it.

Caroljo

Senator
I have video of Trmp dry humping our flag...got evidence of someone [Unwelcome language removed] on the flag?
Oh...he hugged the flag and you say he's humping it. You ARE a pervert....just like all the other leftists here. You sound like a junior high kid always thinking of sex.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
N

No I didn't miss anything. Like I said ... The Bible was written by men instructed what to write by God. Those laws those men wrote about came from God. It's your problem is you want to deny it.
You claimed to be quoting Jesus. Now you are saying....well, those are the inspired words of Jesus...bullshit. (I was inspired by the Lord to write that...prove me wrong)

The bible was assembled from the collected works of a lot of different people. You have no evidence that they were inspired by God to write their letters or their sermons. TV evangelists claim to inspired by God....think Jim and Tammy Faye...inspired? Really?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Oh...he hugged the flag and you say he's humping it. You ARE a pervert....just like all the other leftists here. You sound like a junior high kid always thinking of sex.
His hug was creepy...in that it was easy to see through. Does he love being president? Sure, it is an ego trip and he enjoys being the center of attention...was it a valid display of heart felt patriotism? Not by a long shot.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
His hug was creepy...in that it was easy to see through. Does he love being president? Sure, it is an ego trip and he enjoys being the center of attention...was it a valid display of heart felt patriotism? Not by a long shot.
That's why you post of meeting so many politicians and working for them...…….makes you feel important and probably first time in your life and afterwards they don't give a damn about you other than what they can get from you.

Jen

Senator
The U.S Flag is the new symbol of Hate, Racism, Naziism and White Supremacy to much of the democrat base. So it should come as no surprise when you find NO U.S Flags at the dem convention next August.

DNC: Flags at convention trigger arguments - WHIO

https://www.whio.com/...flags...trigger.../7G74MlXTMMKPWyjvhMXFIJ/

Jul 27, 2016 - PHILADELPHIA — Republicans and Democrats are fighting over the American flag, particularly its use at the Democratic National Convention ...

Anti-Trump protesters burn US flag

American Flag on Police Cars Triggers Total City Meltdown
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/american-flag-triggers-meltdown/
Apr 14, 2019 - This time it's the American flag that's triggered them into an absolute ... Because, despite the efforts of Democrats in California to eliminate ...

Portland protesters swarm man with American flag

California College Snowflakes: The American Flag Is Triggering, Take It Down!
https://www.dailywire.com/news/15458/california-college-snowflakes-american-flag-amanda-prestigiacomo
April 17, 2017 College students at the University of California, Davis believe the American flag is triggering, recently voting to remove a compulsory bylaw which mandates the flag be present at UCD Senate meetings.

Portland antifa attack fellow counter-protester carrying American flag

Anti-ICE protesters pull down American flag, raise Mexico flag ...

https://www.foxnews.com/.../colorado-protestors-rip-down-american-flag-at-...
Jul 13, 2019 - Protesters raise Mexican flag at Colorado ICE facility ... ICE,” then raised the flag upside-down, on a pole next to the Mexican flag, according to ...

House Democrats propose new LGBTQ inclusive design for US flag to replace existing design
Times change and the current US flag design is due for an update in diversity
It is obvious to anyone who is paying the least bit of attention. Democrats hate America. They hate the USA and every thing it stands for.

EatTheRich

President
The U.S Flag is the new symbol of Hate, Racism, Naziism and White Supremacy to much of the democrat base. So it should come as no surprise when you find NO U.S Flags at the dem convention next August.

DNC: Flags at convention trigger arguments - WHIO

https://www.whio.com/...flags...trigger.../7G74MlXTMMKPWyjvhMXFIJ/

Jul 27, 2016 - PHILADELPHIA — Republicans and Democrats are fighting over the American flag, particularly its use at the Democratic National Convention ...

Anti-Trump protesters burn US flag

American Flag on Police Cars Triggers Total City Meltdown
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/american-flag-triggers-meltdown/
Apr 14, 2019 - This time it's the American flag that's triggered them into an absolute ... Because, despite the efforts of Democrats in California to eliminate ...

Portland protesters swarm man with American flag

California College Snowflakes: The American Flag Is Triggering, Take It Down!
https://www.dailywire.com/news/15458/california-college-snowflakes-american-flag-amanda-prestigiacomo
April 17, 2017 College students at the University of California, Davis believe the American flag is triggering, recently voting to remove a compulsory bylaw which mandates the flag be present at UCD Senate meetings.

Portland antifa attack fellow counter-protester carrying American flag

Anti-ICE protesters pull down American flag, raise Mexico flag ...

https://www.foxnews.com/.../colorado-protestors-rip-down-american-flag-at-...
Jul 13, 2019 - Protesters raise Mexican flag at Colorado ICE facility ... ICE,” then raised the flag upside-down, on a pole next to the Mexican flag, according to ...

House Democrats propose new LGBTQ inclusive design for US flag to replace existing design
Times change and the current US flag design is due for an update in diversity

View attachment 44458
Your link is about the 2016 convention and the claim that there was no U.S. flag when actually there were a fuckton of them.

EatTheRich

President
Now that was a stupid rant! Kids are supposed to be taken care of by parents. She wouldn't have to work to be fed. Older people (Hopefully) saves for retirement and paid into SS all their lives, so they aren't taking from others. OF COURSE people are to help others in NEED. My point is, Jesus is saying if an able bodied person WON'T work (not CAN'T) then he will not eat. You need to read my post to MV. We were talking about what the Bible says, not whatever that crap was that you posted.
The quote is from Paul, not Jesus. It was approvingly quoted by Marx because it destroys the principle of capitalism whereby capitalists and landlords choose not to work but instead to be supported in their indolence by the labor of the exploited masses.

EatTheRich

President
Are you Jewish or something? I'm not. I'm a Christian, I believe in Jesus Christ. Don't show me crap about the OT books, Jewish people are the ones that practice from it, because they don't believe the Messiah has arrived. How about showing me these same things written in the NT? Once Jesus was born, the majority of laws from the OT didn't apply any longer (except the 10 commandments). So, you're wasting my time if you're not going to post the truth.
Seems you don’t believe in the New Testament either.
Matthew 5:17-18