• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ubdep, bdep, bdep, That's all folks

Jen

Senator
Yet........... she is still there.
If the Democrats can't get rid of people like Pelosi and Hillary long after their minds have expired........... then what good is the party as a whole?

Yet........... she is still there.
If the Democrats can't get rid of people like Pelosi and Hillary long after their minds have expired........... then what good is the party as a whole?
I think Shakes Pelosi, much like Hillary "kill 'em all" Clinton, are perfect examples of what the Democrat party has become.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
As much as I hate that lying skank.. I can't actually rejoice over watching her publicly lose her marbles. Its actually rather sad, even though I find her to be a disgusting lying POS.
And she’s got such a nice set of breastusis.

SB

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Awe, MV.. sorry - are u mad that we are making fun of Nancy's titties....
Awe Connieb, are you upset that once again you've been suckered by someone who edited a video clip and you were dishonest enough to pretend it was real?

connieb

Senator
Awe Connieb, are you upset that once again you've been suckered by someone who edited a video clip and you were dishonest enough to pretend it was real?
I didn't even watch it. I just like making fun of Nancy pelosi. Obviously you take that rather personally.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
There are many righty posts that outright lie but that fits their narrative, and when exposed - nothing to see here - or even better an insult to the poster

connieb

Senator
i was pointing out the lie...you defend the dishonesty.
Now you lie. I never commented on the video at all. I never said I watched it, I never referenced her supposed pauses or anything related to the video itself because I didn't watch it. You came in behaving ridiculously like you always do and now are accusing me of defending dishonesty when I have done nothing of the kind. Keep showing your asa though I think it's funny as hell when you behave like a fool.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
As much as I hate that lying skank.. I can't actually rejoice over watching her publicly lose her marbles. Its actually rather sad, even though I find her to be a disgusting lying POS.
so this would be your comment on a video you didn't watch...and you claim you are not dishonest!