• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Uh oh...new report from Trump’s DOJ clears Comey of political bias charge

Bugsy McGurk

President
El Presidente will be furious!

The report he demanded confirms that Trump has lied his ass off claiming that the FBI/DOJ were motivated by political favoritism when declining to indict Hillary in the inane email investigation.

The DOJ report’s conclusions:

1. There was no political bias.
2. Comey violated DOJ/FBI guidelines when publicly blabbing about the Hillary email investigation (duh).

The upshot of the conclusions is that Comey’s missteps helped to elect Trump by blabbing about the investigation, especially his blabbing mere days before the election.

When el Presidente sees this report, heads will roll at the DOJ!

;-)

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/14/politics/ig-report-clinton-email-investigation/index.html

Spamature

President

The report he demanded confirms that Trump has lied his ass off claiming that the FBI/DOJ were motivated by political favoritism when declining to indict Hillary in the inane email investigation.

2. Comey violated DOJ/FBI guidelines when publicly blabbing about the Hillary email investigation (duh).

The upshot of the conclusions is that Comey’s missteps helped to elect Trump by blabbing about the investigation, especially his blabbing mere days before the election.

;-)

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/14/politics/ig-report-clinton-email-investigation/index.html
Nothing on leaking the investigation to Rudy by the Trumpland branch of the FBI in NY ? That was an clear example of bias in the investigation.

Hmmmm ?

;-)

So why did he do it? Is he just stupid?

Bugsy McGurk

President
So why did he do it? Is he just stupid?
Nah, he’s not stupid. He just kowtowed to the GOP. The inane email probe was demanded by the GOP and Comey felt dutybound to blab about the investigation. His “update” letter to GOP House members 11 days before the election was immediately leaked to the media, needless to say.

Ironically, Comey helped make Trump president, and Trump then fired him.

He was wrong. He should have alerted us to the traitor in our midst. Instead he unwittingly teamed up with the FSB in their attack on Clinton.
“There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, there’s no evidence that that has happened in the past or that it will happen this time.” - Barack Obama, October 18, 2016

Spamature

President
“There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, there’s no evidence that that has happened in the past or that it will happen this time.” - Barack Obama, October 18, 2016
Oh my god ! All this time you've been posting an altered version of what he said, just like you how you put an altered version of my post in your tagline.

“There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, in part because they’re so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved,” Obama said.

“There’s no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time,” he continued. “And so, I ‘d advise Mr. Trump to stop whining and go try to make his case to get votes.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/obama-trump-election-rigged-229933

Here I was overlooking the fact that you strive to live up to the standards of a Trumpster Diving Deplorable with glaring lies by omission and blatant distortions of the words of others. I shoudl have know better.

Trumpism is truly the greatest plague to ever hit our shores. And you are are, both a victim, and a carrier.

Sad....

Bugsy McGurk

President
Oh my god ! All this time you've been posting an altered version of what he said, just like you how you put an altered version of my post in your tagline.

“There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, in part because they’re so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved,” Obama said.

“There’s no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time,” he continued. “And so, I ‘d advise Mr. Trump to stop whining and go try to make his case to get votes.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/obama-trump-election-rigged-229933

Here I was overlooking the fact that you strive to live up to the standards of a Trumpster Diving Deplorable with glaring lies by omission and blatant distortions of the words of others. I shoudl have know better.

Trumpism is truly the greatest plague to ever hit our shores. And you are are, both a victim, and a carrier.

Sad....
Crikey. Such deplorable quote “editing.”

But not at all surprising.

;-)