• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Uh Oh...Trump's ratings are in

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I'll stick with the Rasmussen poll until the November 2020 poll is in.
It's still a battle between a great president and a gaggle of f**king idiots.
I just watched the F***ING idiot screaming at reporters on TV a while ago. He looked a lot like Donald J Trump.

Boca

Governor
Trump lied when he claimed to have evidence that Obama had forged his BC.
No he didn't. He had Sheriff Joe Aripiro's Cold Case Posse's forensic analysis of the BC published on the White House website. Not only did he know but also the media, Congress, and the courts who did nothing about it.

Now, I know you aren't a bit interested but that's okay because this is not for you, it's for anyone that might like to know how the most devious and scandalous act in American political history went down. The crime that has changed our society, our politics and our governance possibly for decades to come if not forever. If you don't think so just look around.

The video is long, it's technical but don't give up on it. Just a few minutes in you'll see and hear the basic element and it will be demonstrated for you.

I'll explain it here in non-technical terms first. If you copy a letter you'll end up with a "one layer" duplicate piece of paper in your hand. If you run it through a program called Adobe Illustrator you'll end up with a "one layer" digital image on your computer screen.

If you aren't familiar with layers here's an example I made with a photograph I took. Then with Adobe Photoshop I added a layer containing the word "Test".

So now there are 3 layers, the original photo, a duplicate of the photo, and the text layer (TEST)

Now back to the White House published BC which was claimed to a copy of the original. As mentioned above a copy is a one layer duplicate of the original. However you will see demonstrated in the video that when the supposed copy of the BC was run through Adobe Illustrator there were 9 layers, each with different content.

It was built not copied. Unless you're a geek that's all you need to know. It was a forgery and a crime and we are living with consequences even today.

Last edited:

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
No he didn't. He had Sheriff Joe Aripiro's Cold Case Posse's forensic analysis of the BC published on the White House website. Not only did he know but also the media, Congress, and the courts who did nothing about it.

Now, I know you aren't a bit interested but that's okay because this is not for you, it's for anyone that might like to know how the most devious and scandalous act in American political history went down. The crime that has changed our society, our politics and our governance possibly for decades to come if not forever. If you don't think so just look around.

The video is long, it's technical but don't give up on it. Just a few minutes in you'll see and hear the basic element and it will be demonstrated for you.

I'll explain it here in non-technical terms first. If you copy a letter you'll end up with a "one layer" duplicate piece of paper in your hand. If you run it through a program called Adobe Illustrator you'll end up with a "one layer" digital image on your computer screen.

If you aren't familiar with layers here's an example I made with a photograph I took. Then with Adobe Photoshop I added a layer containing the word "Test".

So now there are 3 layers, the original photo, a duplicate of the photo, and the text layer (TEST)

Now back to the White House published BC which was claimed to a copy of the original. As mentioned above a copy is a one layer duplicate of the original. However you will see demonstrated in the video that when the supposed copy of the BC was run through Adobe Illustrator there were 9 layers, each with different content.

It was built not copied. Unless you're a geek that's all you need to know. It was a forgery and a crime and we are living with consequences even today.
You cons and your conspiracy theories. How do you think that two Hawaiian newspapers happened to have Obama's birth notification in their papers? Did they somehow know that he'd be running for President some day and would have to have proof he was born in the US?? Damn, cons are naive

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I have no issue with Schiff keeping this going. They are handing 2020 to Trump on a silver platter.
Nah. Trump’s faithful would support him if he murdered their whole families. It’s a form of worship. However, he gains essentially no new supporters.

2018 showed us that his opposition isn’t staying home anymore. 2020 will be interesting.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I don’t know, Jack. How many idiots can you fit in an arena?
A Democrat candidate can always find room for one more idiot, Nina. They never fill more than 10% capacity of any venue in which they choose to hold their clown shows.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
A Democrat candidate can always find room for one more idiot, Nina. They never fill more than 10% capacity of any venue in which they choose to hold their clown shows.
I would never attend a political event. But I still vote.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
07-Nov-19 50% approve 49% don't
04-Nov-19 44% approved 55% didn't

That's a swing of 6% fewer who don't approve
and 6% more who do approve in only 3 days?

That's 12 points

Looks like America is suddenly wising up to Schiff's and Pelosi's treachery.
Yeah I think a lot of these hypocritical begrudging admittances by the media about Democrats will turn off a lot of swing voters from being committed to the anti-Trump campaign.

However, I never follow polls until there are defined candidates. A theoretical "candidate" always fares much better against a defined one in public opinion.

Boca

Governor
You cons and your conspiracy theories. How do you think that two Hawaiian newspapers happened to have Obama's birth notification in their papers? Did they somehow know that he'd be running for President some day and would have to have proof he was born in the US?? Damn, cons are naive
Back to the topic Bugs. What we have is rock solid evidence the BC was a forgery. What's printed in a newspaper becomes irrelevant.

Forgery involves a false document, signature, or other imitation of an object of value used with the intent to deceive another. Those who commit forgery are often charged with the crime of fraud. Documents that can be the object of forgery include contracts, identification cards, and legal certificates.
Now, to ease your pain, there is no way in hell Obama produced it. He may have ordered it done, or maybe some aspiring White House intern created it. If so, whoever was in control of the White House website and published it became a conspirator and possibly Obama himself for not taking it down. If he didn't know anything about it at all he would certainly have asked someone where it came from.

I might just take the time to watch the whole Cold Case Possee presentation to see if one of those "layers" had the hospital's name in it. I do know from the presentation that the 9th layer had the pale green background texture design making it look official.

TBLee

Governor
Nah. Trump’s faithful would support him if he murdered their whole families. It’s a form of worship. However, he gains essentially no new supporters.

2018 showed us that his opposition isn’t staying home anymore. 2020 will be interesting.
Well...for now Trump is the President of the United States. America will let us know in 2020 if they want that to change.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
07-Nov-19 50% approve 49% don't
04-Nov-19 44% approved 55% didn't

That's a swing of 6% fewer who don't approve
and 6% more who do approve in only 3 days?

That's 12 points

Looks like America is suddenly wising up to Schiff's and Pelosi's treachery.
Rasmussen trump approval ratings:

Approve = 47%
Disapprove = 52%

Not starting new threads about this anymore?

Of course Rasmussen is the farthest right poll and in reality, his approval is even lower.