• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Uh oh. Whistleblower on whistleblower's crime

D

Deleted member 21794

nonprofit Whistleblower Aid worked with the whistleblower's attorneys at the Compass Rose Legal Group to start the GoFundMe.

So accusing the Whistleblower of soliciting donations is false.
Really? So show me the measures taken to prevent illegal donations. I'm sure that your blind faith is backed up by something more than your copy and paste, correct?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Really? So show me the measures taken to prevent illegal donations. I'm sure that your blind faith is backed up by something more than your copy and paste, correct?
I posted facts related to the GoFundMe page and you call that blind faith?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

EatTheRich

President
A new whistleblower complaint has been filed claiming the first whistleblower is soliciting illegal, illicit donations on GoFundMe to enrich himself.......some of which may be coming from foreign sources. The violation being the WB being restricted from taking gifts due to his official position pursuant 5 CFR 2635.203 and other statutes.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/icig-complaint-ukraine-whistleblower

Hopefully, justice will be served in this case. :)
1. Is the whistleblower the first government official to have a legal defense fund? Why would it be illegal for him to do so but not for Trump or Flynn?
2. The link says that only donations from U.S. citizens will be accepted. There is absolutely no evidence anyone else has contributed.

Mick

The Right is always right
1. Is the whistleblower the first government official to have a legal defense fund? Why would it be illegal for him to do so but not for Trump or Flynn?
Trump doesn't have one. Flynn is no longer in government. Dumb, dumb post.

2. The link says that only donations from U.S. citizens will be accepted. There is absolutely no evidence anyone else has contributed.
There is no evidence they haven't either.....but they surely are hiding the donors. Lefties wouldn't object to Barr having a peek would they? :D

A new whistleblower complaint has been filed claiming the first whistleblower is soliciting illegal, illicit donations on GoFundMe to enrich himself.......some of which may be coming from foreign sources. The violation being the WB being restricted from taking gifts due to his official position pursuant 5 CFR 2635.203 and other statutes.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/icig-complaint-ukraine-whistleblower

Hopefully, justice will be served in this case. :)
This is beyond pathetic ...

This complaint is bunk because it assumes the position of the WB ... oh well.

Love Trump\Putin and degrade America's heroes, support the MAGA Cult

Last edited: