• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ukraine company BURISMA paid Joe Biden $900,000 !!!!

You linked to some generic outline of what board members do.

You failed, FAILED to show what Crackhead Biden did for Burisma.

What did Crackhead Biden do for Burisma? Did he even show up? Be specific.
He was on the board of directors, yes he fulfilled his responsibilities.

Nostra

Governor
Why isn't crackhead Biden still on the board? Seems odd someone with his impeccable credentials would be let go.

Weird.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
that's precisely the point, it's not just a one guy thing, everybody was looting the government. Poroshenko had just taken over from Yanukovich... Poroshenko himself was questionable. The money is being held by great Britain were intended to be an initial attempt at recovering the billions of dollars stolen from the Ukrainian people..

It's a nonsensical move why remove a low-level grifter...
why did Trump wait three years to suggest an investigation of Biden?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
1. He did not offer to pay them to fire the corrupt prosecutor. He said you can't have taxpayer money while this guy protects the corruption in your government.
2. why did the EU and IMF make the same demand?
Can you prove that? I can't see how you can prove that Joe Biden should be not charged, and unlike you an innocent man should not be charged even if it is from the opposition party...So I'd really like evidence since you seem to think otherwise.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Can you prove that? I can't see how you can prove that Joe Biden should be not charged, and unlike you an innocent man should not be charged even if it is from the opposition party...So I'd really like evidence since you seem to think otherwise.
charged with what?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
My base seems to muddy the water with these things.

It's simple. VP Biden was peddling influence to hire his drug addict unqualified son for a no show job to enrich his family.