• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ukraine company BURISMA paid Joe Biden $900,000 !!!!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What did Obama do...oh wait:

Obama stops Russian interference....Trump loses Election
Hemma-Reuters.calmyerazdown/Trumpwinz
Do you actually think there was no investigation into the Russian actions while Obama was president? You guys just can't make up your minds....one day you claim Obama did too much, then not enough.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
like quid pro quo isnt true? or conspiring with russia isnt true?
quid pro quo? Like your $400 million is on hold until you announce an investigation into my political rival? That kind of quid pro quo? Conspiring with Russia? Like having your soon to be chief of staff telling the Russian ambassador that sanctions will go away if Trump is elected?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
One of life's mysteries...like Obama not acting on Russian interfering
Here is another one for ya....Trump says 3 million illegal immigrants cast votes for Hillary and three years later hasn't done shit to keep it from happening again or to prove that it actually did happen in 2016.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
quid pro quo? Like your $400 million is on hold until you announce an investigation into my political rival? That kind of quid pro quo? Conspiring with Russia? Like having your soon to be chief of staff telling the Russian ambassador that sanctions will go away if Trump is elected?

Well yes, and no.

Why don't you ground yourself in reality first instead of making things up.

Can you provide the reference in the transcript where Trump says you're four hundred million dollars is on hold until there is an announcement of an investigation against his political rival?

You do know that the Mueller report states flatly that Trump did not conspire Russia correct?

I was looking for your third and I didn't find it can you provide a reference?

none of this is to say that I don't believe that there are issues at hand that need to be addressed immediately, I'm more concerned with your wholesale disregard of fact. If you could provide your references to the above the contradict for example Mueller's findings, I'd be all ears

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Here is another one for ya....Trump says 3 million illegal immigrants cast votes for Hillary and three years later hasn't done shit to keep it from happening again or to prove that it actually did happen in 2016.
Yep that's a disturbing one oh, it's about as disturbing as your prior post to me wherein you flatly stated that he conspired with Russia even though the mueller report clearly indicates that he did not

That three million votes thing was one hell of a doozy though

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Did who get?

Yea, no single action is going to fix corruption in Ukraine. I am not going to pretend Shokin was the only impediment to ending corruption, just one of many.
Then why wouldn't you withhold the billion $ UNTIL CORRUPTION ENDED? Using it just to get the guy who is heading the investigation into the company your son is being paid by appears to be a huge conflict of interest - particularly since, as you pointed out, so much of the leadership of Ukraine was corrupt.

Raoul_Luke

why did Trump wait three years to suggest an investigation of Biden?
Because he was dealing with the fake "Russian collusion" investigation? He had to get that over with before going after Democrat corruption or you guys would have screamed obstruction of justice!!!

Raoul_Luke

If you were simply one one hundredth as interested in what Obama meant when he told Medvedev he could "be more flexible" after the election, you might, just might, have a modicum of credibility on this matter.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well yes, and no.

Why don't you ground yourself in reality first instead of making things up.

Can you provide the reference in the transcript where Trump says you're four hundred million dollars is on hold until there is an announcement of an investigation against his political rival?

You do know that the Mueller report states flatly that Trump did not conspire Russia correct?

I was looking for your third and I didn't find it can you provide a reference?

none of this is to say that I don't believe that there are issues at hand that need to be addressed immediately, I'm more concerned with your wholesale disregard of fact. If you could provide your references to the above the contradict for example Mueller's findings, I'd be all ears
I don't regard you as an honest poster. You're on your own.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If you were simply one one hundredth as interested in what Obama meant when he told Medvedev he could "be more flexible" after the election, you might, just might, have a modicum of credibility on this matter.
Wow...talk about completely unrelated what about ism.

Prior to the election the comment from Obama was simply that negotiations over arms control could be used by political adversaries during the election. Somehow you relate that to Trump wanting foreign governments to start investigations into a political rival.

This isn't even close to apples and oranges....it is more like apples and Studebakers.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Because he was dealing with the fake "Russian collusion" investigation? He had to get that over with before going after Democrat corruption or you guys would have screamed obstruction of justice!!!
If that were the case then why did he repeatedly engage in actions that can be seen as obstruction. He clearly didn't give a shit about it until Biden was a challenger.

HAHAHA Hey einstein. The proof that illegals vote is the existence of HUNDREDS of sanctuary cities. They have publicly announced that immigration laws do not apply in their city. case closed

middleview

President
Supporting Member
HAHAHA Hey einstein. The proof that illegals vote is the existence of HUNDREDS of sanctuary cities. They have publicly announced that immigration laws do not apply in their city. case closed
Hey genius....immigration laws are enforced by the federal government, not the local sheriff. Sanctuary cities do not prevent the arrest and detention of illegal immigrants. It would be counter productive to have ICE agents raid schools or hospitals or to hang around the court house looking to arrest people there to testify against criminals.

Add to that your claim that somehow cities who adhere to the law are somehow home to millions of illegal voters makes as much sense as most of your posts do.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Even if true, what is wrong with that.? Rudy is a lawyer and he has clients.

And we don't know they were trying to skip town. People go to foreign countries all the time.
1. They had one way tickets.
2. Biden and Archer are lawyers.

Rudy was just being a lawyer for those guys in return for $500k, but Biden was doing something wrong...don't know what it was, but it had to be wrong.

Thanks for clearing that up.