• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ukraine company BURISMA paid Joe Biden $900,000 !!!!

Another monster scandal censored by Big Media under orders from the dems.

https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/press-conference/617936.html

oct 9 2019 KYIV. Oct 9 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden received $900,000 for lobbying activities from Burisma Group, Ukraine's Verkhovna Rada member Andriy Derkach said citing investigation materials.

Derkach publicized documents which, as he said, "describe the mechanism of getting money by Biden Sr." at a press conference at Interfax-Ukraine's press center in Kyiv on Wednesday.

"This was the transfer of Burisma Group's funds for lobbying activities, as investigators believe, personally to Joe Biden through a lobbying company. Funds in the amount of $900,000 were transferred to the U.S.-based company Rosemont Seneca Partners, which according to open sources, in particular, the New York Times, is affiliated with Biden. The payment reference was payment for consultative services," Derkach said.

He also publicized sums that were transferred to Burisma Group representatives, in particular Hunter Biden, a son of the former U.S. vice president.

llovejim

Current Champion
the only reference I could find to Rosemont Seneca Partners, the investment firm Hunter Biden and John Kerry's godson and some other guy started about 6 years ago concerning China and trump's stupid shit lie about corruption going on there based on a wild ass conspiracy theory he heard on fox from Peter Schweitzer, long time right wing liar writing books full of right wing shit pandering to silly ass Fox viewers and other right wing stooges, is shown below.

it is not illegal to make business deals inside China or outside China with chinese government backing. trump does business in china, his daughter does, so does Apple and most big US corporations. there is no kind of basis for trump to spew this, he is just a gullible dumb-ass fox-viewing conspiracy nut. this article clears up all that gibberish.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-whistleblower-hunterbiden-c/explainer-trumps-claims-and-hunter-bidens-dealings-in-china-idUSKBN1WI2HK

llovejim

Current Champion
Odd. You post a story about a book with 26 new accusations about a president- with no evidence.

Which is it ? Cant have it both ways comrade.
what book was that? and anybody, even someone posing as a woman with a base, could easily write a book citing 26 real cases of Trump breaking the law and/or being a corrupt, lying piece of shit.

llovejim

Current Champion
Evidence? HAHAHA. You dems are planning to impeach trump using anonymous accusations from supposed whistleblowers!!!!
no, not at all, the texts of conversation between diplomats under Trump's direction in Ukraine and Europe show there was an obvious quid pro quo everyone involved knew about concerning Trump withholding vital military aid UNTIL the Ukraine president agreed to investigate the bidens. the whistleblowers knowledge of such written evidence LED TO VOLKER GIVING THESE TEXTS TO THE HOUSE!! trump's goose is cooked. the evidence is there.

The conversation between Trump and Sondland was first reported by The Wall Street Journal. The Trump administration's alleged efforts to pressure Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son while the U.S. withheld military aid to the country have given rise to an impeachment investigation in the House. Here is the text-

[7/19/19, 4:48 Kurt Volker: Mr Mayor really enjoyed breakfast this
morning. As discussed, connecting you here with Andrey Yermak, who is very
close to President Zelensky. I suggest we schedule a call together on Monday
maybe 10am or 11am Washington time? Kurt

Sondland Briefs Zelenskv Ahead of Call with President Trump: On July 19, 2019,
Ambassador Volker, Ambassador Sondland, and Mr. Taylor had the following exchange
about the Specific goal for the upcoming telephone call between President Trump and the Ukrainian President:

[7/19/19, 4:49:42 Kurt Volker: Can we three do a call tomorrow?say noon

[7/19/19, 6:50:29 Gordon Sondland: Looks like Potus call tomorrow. I spoke
directly to Zelensky and gave him a full briefing. He's got it.

[7/19/19, 6:52:57 Gordon Sondland: Sure!

[7/19/19, 7:01 :22 Kurt Volker: Good. Had breakfast with Rudy this
morning teeing up call Yermak Monday. Must have helped. Most impt is for
Zelensky to say that he will help investigation and address any specific
personnel issues if there are any

Concerns about Ukraine Becoming an Instrument in US. Politics: On July 21,
2019, Ambassador Taylor tagged President Zelensky's desire for Ukraine not to be used
by the Trump Administration for its own domestic political purposes:

[7/21/19, 1:45:54 Bill Taylor: Gordon, one thing Kurt and I talked about
yesterday was Sasha Danyliuk's point that President Zelensky is sensitive about Ukraine being taken seriously, not merely as an instrument in Washington domestic, reelection politics.

[7/21/19, 4:45:44 Gordon Sondland: Absolutely, but we need to get the
conversation started and the relationship built, irrespective of the pretext. I am
worried about the alternative.

this is after the trump phone call on July 25

19, 12:31 :06 Bill Taylor: The message to the Ukrainians (and Russians)
we send with the decision on security assistance is key. With the hold, we have already shaken their faith in us. Thus my nightmare scenario.

[9/9/19, 12:34:44 Bill Taylor: Counting on you to be right about this
interview, Gordon.

[9/9/19, 12:37:16 Gordon Sondland: Bill, I never said I was right. I said
we are where we are and believe we have identified the best pathway forward.
Lets hope it works.

[9/9/19, 12:47:11 Bill Taylor: As 1 said on the phone, I think it's crazy to
withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.

5 hours later, after we know Sondland called Trump for guidance, he replied-

19, 5:19:35 Gordon Sondland: Bill, I believe you are incorrect about
President Trump's intentions. The President has been clear no quid pro
quos of any kind. The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly
going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised
during his campaign (but all Trump talked about is investigating the Bidens) I suggest we stop the back and forth by text If you still have
concerns I recommend you give Lisa Kenna or a call to discuss them directly.

there is even more damning direct paper trail evidence shown here on this link that was provided to the House Intelligence Committee...it clearly shows Trump, Giuliani, Pompeo, all state dept. workers in the region, using military assistance as a stick to get an investigation of the Bidens.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...ormer-u-s-envoy-ukraine-n1062351?icid=related

reason10

Governor
evidence any payment to Joe? Nope.
Evidence doesn't seem to matter to the edited left.

Joe is on video admitting to bribery, using American tax dollars to get a prosecutor fired.

And none of the edited on the left here seems to think that's a crime.

Last edited by a moderator:

llovejim

Current Champion

Joe is on video admitting to bribery, using American tax dollars to get a prosecutor fired.

you are just not real swift on what a crime really is. what do you think economic sanctions are that we use legally against all types of countries, from the Saudis, occasionally, to Turkey, to North Korea, all the damn time, to Iran, to Iraq....whenever they do not do what this country, and our allies, and the UN most of the time, do not like...is that blackmail? if it is not for personal gain, if it is for the benefit of this country and our allies, it is an economic sanction!! if you do not get rid of this corrupt ass, in bed with russians and fatcat ukrainian asses, non-prosecuting prosecutor Shokin, no more foreign aid. get it? same thing Trump has authorized for Iran and North Korea.

llovejim

Current Champion

and why not even attempt to claim that text between our ambassadors in Ukraine does not show Trump was using military aid to force Ukraine to investigate the Bidens? why deflect?

do you not agree it is a smoking gun and why trump should be impeached and removed from office? most voters think so, according to a Fox Poll from yesterday-

fox poll impeachment octo19.png

reason10

Governor
and why not even attempt to claim that text between our ambassadors in Ukraine show Trump was using military aid to force Ukraine to investigate the Bidens? why deflect?

Probably because there is no edited evidence of any military aid being used to force Ukraine to do anything. Certainly there was zero talk of that in the phone transcript. Secondly, Ukraine had already began an investigation of the Bidens before the call.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trumps-ukraine-call-transcript-read-the-document

do you not agree it is a smoking gun and why trump should be impeached and removed from office? most voters think so, according to a Fox Poll from yesterday-

This is the only smoking gun, the only evidence of wrongdoing.

This smoking gun is just going to get that lying squaw Warren nominated and she will lose in a landslide in 2020.

Polls are as useless as a Democrat's word of honor. (Yeah, I know. It's the total oxymoron.)

Last edited by a moderator:

middleview

President
Supporting Member

1. He did not offer to pay them to fire the corrupt prosecutor. He said you can't have taxpayer money while this guy protects the corruption in your government.
2. why did the EU and IMF make the same demand?