• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ukraine president: There was no Trump blackmail.

Mick

The Right is always right
Hasn't his been posted like 3 times already in past few weeks?
Not the Ukrainian President admitting he didn't even know that aid had been withheld until long after the call.

Why keep the lie going? It's going to backfire.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
The frantic hyperbole about Syria and the Kurds may indicate they are gearing up to move on to the next outrage.
Moving on to 0 for 18?

Key Democrats want Trump to hit the brakes on Syria strike
https://www.defensenews.com/congress/2018/04/13/...
Apr 13, 2018 · Four key national security Democrats in Congress voiced strong reservations Friday to President Donald Trump potentially launching a strike against Syria, and they blasted Trump

• Author: Joe Gould
Democrats Condemn Trump's Strike on Syria "ACT OF WAR"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amrCJc9wJLU
Apr 22, 2018 · The Democrats did not appose the strike before the strike occurred. They were waiting to see if Trump's plan would succeed. The Democrats seemed surprised it went so well.

Yep...Remember when they wanted Trump out of Syria...They will go 0 for 18 for sure.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Liberals before Trump got us out of Syria:
Trump needs to get us out of Syria! We are not the world's police force! Orange Man Bad!!

Liberals after Trump got us out of Syria:
Trump left a vacuum in Syria! We should not have left, it'll be a catastrophe! Orange Man Bad!!

llovejim

Current Champion
i did. much like i read the transcript, zelensky's comments, etc..

these are absolutely true, those werent, correct?
zelensky is not an american diplomat working under orders from trump. who cares what he says? all that matters is what that text shows, trump was misusing the power of his office so that his personal attorney and the State Dept. could tell the Ukrainian president if he wanted the 330 million in needed military aid that Trump had frozen, after Congress had approved it, then he had to play ball and investigate the Bidens. it is all there. why try to defend this piece of shit with irrelevant crap from people not under Trump's control? who cares what they say? just attempting to make a bribe, with a quid pro quo, is a crime, whether it is successful or even if it is necessary. read the law.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
zelensky is not an american diplomat working under orders from trump. who cares what he says? all that matters is what that text shows, trump was misusing the power of his office so that his personal attorney and the State Dept. could tell the Ukrainian president if he wanted the 330 million in needed military aid that Trump had frozen, after Congress had approved it, then he had to play ball and investigate the Bidens. it is all there. why try to defend this piece of shit with irrelevant crap from people not under Trump's control? who cares what they say? just attempting to make a bribe, with a quid pro quo, is a crime, whether it is successful or even if it is necessary. read the law.
well if all that matters is the text..then the text of the conversation shows no quid pro quo.

and your referenced text shows the prez said absolutely no quid pro..

>>here's where you parse..

llovejim

Current Champion
Moving on to 0 for 18?

Key Democrats want Trump to hit the brakes on Syria strike
https://www.defensenews.com/congress/2018/04/13/...
Apr 13, 2018 · Four key national security Democrats in Congress voiced strong reservations Friday to President Donald Trump potentially launching a strike against Syria, and they blasted Trump

• Author: Joe Gould
Democrats Condemn Trump's Strike on Syria "ACT OF WAR"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amrCJc9wJLU
Apr 22, 2018 · The Democrats did not appose the strike before the strike occurred. They were waiting to see if Trump's plan would succeed. The Democrats seemed surprised it went so well.

Yep...Remember when they wanted Trump out of Syria...They will go 0 for 18 for sure.
you are not telling the whole truth. the small number of troops with the kurds could not hold off any Turkish attack PHYSICALLY....duh. and 25 or 50 soldiers in a country is not a real high level of combat troops democrats are worried about, most of our black ops missions have that many personnel involved and Obama okayed those all the time. but that small number of Americans with our allies the Kurds, with soldiers who had fought and lost brothers fighting to rid Iraq and Syria of ISIS, that Trump took credit for, were keeping them safe from any Turkish attack and even a Trump stooge should be able to see that. When Trump let Erdogan, the ass-hole dictator of Turkey whom he has publicly adored, tell him to move those troops out so he can wipe out those kurds, Trump agreed. he threw them under the bus like he will Rudy before long. and most repubs are against it, as well, not just democrats, like nikki haley, lindsay graham, the fox morning zoo crew's Kilmeade, even Pat Robertson.

llovejim

Current Champion
well if all that matters is the text..then the text of the conversation shows no quid pro quo.

and your referenced text shows the prez said absolutely no quid pro..(no, his toady said the president told him to say that)

>>here's where you parse..
sure it does...the only time it doesn't is when the fatcat political appointee stooge called Trump to ask what he should say after a state department diplomat said holding up military aid for political reasons was wrong...why do you keep missing that part? IT TOOK HIM 5 HOURS TO COME UP WITH THAT ANSWER, AND HE CALLED TRUMP DURING THAT TIME... and you keep ignoring the earlier text messages that show it. why do you keep trying to defend this awful corrupt president and then keep denying you are a trump supporter? why not be honest?

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/10/10/ukraine-president-no-blackmail-in-conversation-with-trump/23833036/
Ukraine president: 'No blackmail' in conversation with Trump

KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy says there was "no blackmail" in the phone call with U.S. President Donald Trump that helped spark an impeachment inquiry.

Responding Thursday to questions from The Associated Press, Zelenskiy said he learned only after their July 25 phone call that the U.S. had blocked hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid to Ukraine.

"We didn't speak about this" during the July call, Zelenskiy said, saying the military aid wasn't the "theme" of the conversation. He spoke Thursday during an unusual, all-day "media marathon" in a Kyiv food court amid growing questions about his actions as president.

Trump asked Zelenskiy during the call to investigate Democratic rival Joe Biden, according to a rough White House transcript. Congressional Democrats believe Trump was holding up the aid to use as leverage to pressure Ukraine and advance his domestic political interests ahead of next year's U.S. presidential election.

Trump said the military aid was frozen because of concerns about corruption in Ukraine, but the move prompted congressional outcry and the money was released in September.

It's over, edited. You have nothing to impeach the President. He's going to be reelected in a bigger landslide, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Doesn't matter. God could come down from Heaven and tell lefty that Trump has done nothing wrong, and lefty would argue with God.

llovejim

Current Champion
No qpq.

Step into reality for once in your life, jimbo.
it is all there. quit lying. it is weird how people can refuse to believe even text messages that prove trump was using the military aid as a stick to get Ukraine to investigate the Bidens for political gain. good god. do you just not have any morals left? no shame? i guarantee you, before long, trump and his defenders will be saying so what if he did try to get the bidens investigated? what's wrong with that? IN FACT, HE ALREADY IS!! here he is telling tv reporters in broad daylight that he wants Ukraine and China to investigate the Bidens!!

llovejim

Current Champion
Doesn't matter. God could come down from Heaven and tell lefty that Trump has done nothing wrong, and lefty would argue with God.
why listen to him when we have the transcript of the call? why listen to him when we have texts of our diplomats admitting trump is holding up military aid for Ukraine until they agree to investigate biden? are you blind?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
sure it does...the only time it doesn't is when the fatcat political appointee stooge called Trump to ask what he should say after a state department diplomat said holding up military aid for political reasons was wrong...why do you keep missing that part? IT TOOK HIM 5 HOURS TO COME UP WITH THAT ANSWER, AND HE CALLED TRUMP DURING THAT TIME... and you keep ignoring the earlier text messages that show it. why do you keep trying to defend this awful corrupt president and then keep denying you are a trump supporter? why not be honest?
im not ignoring it. i'm looking at all of it. who knows why there's a gap. maybe we'll find out at trial.

you view it as proof of a call to trump. i view it as a gap in time.

again...you see evil, that's it. i say...prove it.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
why listen to him when we have the transcript of the call? why listen to him when we have texts of our diplomats admitting trump is holding up military aid for Ukraine until they agree to investigate biden? are you blind?
but they didnt agree..and he didnt withhold funds.

llovejim

Current Champion
im not ignoring it. i'm looking at all of it. who knows why there's a gap. maybe we'll find out at trial.

you view it as proof of a call to trump. i view it as a gap in time.

again...you see evil, that's it. i say...prove it.
it is there in black and white. it is proven. do you believe these diplomats just decided to believe those military millions were involved when they were not? can you really be this blind? that these diplomats agreed that zelensky must agree to the investigation before the ball can get rolling? can you not read? try reading all those texts..there are more obvious examples everyone concerned knew it was about strong arming zelensky to investigate the bidens.

llovejim

Current Champion
Only in your imagination.
i have posted the evidence, even highlighted the obvious parts that convict the president. and gave a link to all the messages where more texts proving the obvious can be found. all you have to do is read and not be biased.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
it is there in black and white. it is proven. do you believe these diplomats just decided to believe those military millions were involved when they were not? can you really be this blind? that these diplomats agreed that zelensky must agree to the investigation before the ball can get rolling? can you not read? try reading all those texts..there are more obvious examples everyone concerned knew it was about strong arming zelensky to investigate the bidens.
\

i dont understand.. here it is in black and white...and you call me blind.

i reply that the transcript is black and white..and you're just...nope... its a lie.

really?

i am consistent at least in that i say the courts will bear it out.

llovejim

Current Champion
but they didnt agree..and he didnt withhold funds.
not in that phone call, or at least what we know about that phone call from what trump released, and not from the entire real transcript which was locked away in a different location to obstruct justice....didn't you say they had re-opened the burisma case or that it had been re-opened? are you not counting that?