• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Um... is this place still open to conservatives?

Jets

Conservative Pragmatist
The problem isn’t conservatives or liberals opening posts. Most people are not really interested in a conversation. More often than not, it’s about digging ones heels in and promulgating why the other side is wrong. Want to have a fruitful discussion, try finding common ground with one another and start there...

Jack4freedom

Governor
The problem isn’t conservatives or liberals opening posts. Most people are not really interested in a conversation. More often than not, it’s about digging ones heels in and promulgating why the other side is wrong. Want to have a fruitful discussion, try finding common ground with one another and start there...
I agree with that. However many of the staunch Trumpists on this board can’t even string a couple of sentences together and make a cogent reply. They just blurt out the latest talking point puked out by Hannity, then make a reference regarding Hillary Clinton murdering people. We definitely need to upgrade the discourse here.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Lately, it’s become pretty boring... no good arguments anymore due to excessive (IMO) rules and censorship.

Seems like a person has to walk on eggshells around here
We held a group chat on the rules and the users here wanted the rules that are in place?

Everyone agreed that nobody should be violating the rules and everyone signed off on the new rules. That was two months ago.

I am not aware of any censorship. Can you give me an example or pm me about what you are referring too?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
make a good argument. all are welcome.

nobody has to walk on eggshells. that is silly.

ps... the posters made and agreed to the rules. it is false to say they are excessive.
I never agreed to the rules for one reason when a racist needs to be addressed as a racist you get banned for doing it.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
We held a group chat on the rules and the users here wanted the rules that are in place?

Everyone agreed that nobody should be violating the rules and everyone signed off on the new rules. That was two months ago.

I am not aware of any censorship. Can you give me an example or pm me about what you are referring too?
I've addressed that with you and the other mods.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
You bet! And I love my home state of California and The Great County and City of Los Angeles.
California is a shithole but I guess if you were born there and it's your home, you don't know any better. I can't fault anyone for taking up for their home state, even if it is a shithole.

Jack4freedom

Governor
California is a shithole but I guess if you were born there and it's your home, you don't know any better. I can't fault anyone for taking up for their home state, even if it is a shithole.
California is by far the greatest, most productive, most diverse and most beautiful state in the Union. The numbers don’t lie. I should know as I have lived here since 1964 and traveled every road, freeway, street and alley in the state. We got the wine, the weed, the women, the beaches, the mountains, the deserts. We have three great world class cities, hundreds of small resort towns, great sports teams, great Colleges and Universities, Great Medical Centers....We got it all. Now I’m not the kind of guy to call someone else’s state or home town a “shithole”, because I love America. But I can say without hesitation that my place is at least as good and probably better than yours.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
California is by far the greatest, most productive, most diverse and most beautiful state in the Union. The numbers don’t lie. I should know as I have lived here since 1964 and traveled every road, freeway, street and alley in the state. We got the wine, the weed, the women, the beaches, the mountains, the deserts. We have three great world class cities, hundreds of small resort towns, great sports teams, great Colleges and Universities, Great Medical Centers....We got it all. Now I’m not the kind of guy to call someone else’s state or home town a “shithole”, because I love America. But I can say without hesitation that my place is at least as good and probably better than yours.
Texas is not 1.3 Trillion dollars in debt.
https://www.google.com/search?q=california+debt+2019&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS745US745&oq=California+debt&aqs=chrome.2.0l8.12567j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

California Homeless Problems
https://www.google.com/search?q=california+homeless+problem+disease&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS745US745&oq=California+homeless+problem&aqs=chrome.3.0l8.16840j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

San Francisco
https://www.google.com/search?q=san+francisco+california+homeless+problem&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS745US745&oq=California+San+Fancisco+homeless&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l5.15311j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Jack4freedom

Governor
You guys do have crappy weather, mosquitoes the size of parakeets and mud that your car will sink into up to the windows. But, you do have Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, George Straight, Rodney Crowell, Stevie Ray Vaughn, The Texas Tornadoes....So, I like Texas too. I go down there at certain times of the year when the weather ain’t to bad. I usually go to Willie Nelson’s birthday party and catch a few college football games down there every year.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
You guys do have crappy weather, mosquitoes the size of parakeets and mud that your car will sink into up to the windows. But, you do have Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, George Straight, Rodney Crowell, Stevie Ray Vaughn, The Texas Tornadoes....So, I like Texas too. I go down there at certain times of the year when the weather ain’t to bad. I usually go to Willie Nelson’s birthday party and catch a few college football games down there every year.
I would not recommend coming to Texas in June, July and August and maybe half of September. It's just too hot. Right now it's not so bad.
We have the best Barbecue and Mexican food in the world. Parts of Texas is actually quite pretty, if you know where to look.
California would be a Utopia if we could give it back to the Mexicans from whom we stole it, as long as they agreed to keep all the Liberals along with the deal. The Mexican government might choose to shoot them but I'd be okay with that. I have two cousins who live in San Jose but that would be a small price to pay for losing 56+ Democrat electoral votes in our national elections.
PS: if somebody tries to sell you tickets to a Waylon Jennings concert, don't buy them. Waylon is dead.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Great tribute to your state, very cool.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I agree with that. However many of the staunch Trumpists on this board can’t even string a couple of sentences together and make a cogent reply. They just blurt out the latest talking point puked out by Hannity, then make a reference regarding Hillary Clinton murdering people. We definitely need to upgrade the discourse here.

Excellent.

Lead the way