• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

UN Kooks: Address Gender and Income Inequality or 1,000,000 Species Will Go Extinct!

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
No, I cannot reproduce it here because it cannot be communicated in 10,000 words. And every time I have made a technical argument (which is out of place on this political forum) you have ignored the actual argument and done something like make fun of my parents.

You insist that I replicate the 100 years of research behind the consensus in a sound bite, that I become one of the foremost experts in the world and then dumb it down enough for you to understand, that I reproduce the charts that others have made representing the data (because if I use any source, it proves I am brainwashed, but we both know you’ll ignore any chart that demonstrates that your preconceived notions are wrong) before you let go of your arbitrary denial of basic physics.
Summarize what the evidence for AGW is. Are you aware that you are proving that there is no evidence and that you are part of the religion of climate alarmism?

Kid I love idiots like you, now slather on some more vaseline

EatTheRich

President
Summarize what the evidence for AGW is. Are you aware that you are proving that there is no evidence and that you are part of the religion of climate alarmism?

Kid I love idiots like you, now slather on some more vaseline
Done several times. Now please address each of these points, which have been posted to you many times and which you have never addressed:

1. The instrumental record of warming, predicted in advance to within hundredths of a degree.
2. The predicted, and observed, stratospheric cooling.
3. The predicted, and observed, ocean acidification.
4. The predicted, and observed, decrease in C-13/C-12 ratios.
5. The predicted, and observed, increase in atmospheric CO2 concentrations.
6. The predicted, and observed, shift upward and poleward of plant and animal habitats.
7. The predicted, and observed, increase in precipitation.
8. The predicted, and observed, imbalance between the frequency of high-temperature records and low-temperature records.
9. The predicted, and observed, increase in the rate of glacial melt.
10. The predicted, and observed, increase in the rate of sea level rise.
11. The predicted, and observed, increase in the frequency of extreme weather events.
12. The predicted, and observed, increase in the rate of infection by tropical diseases.
13. Proxy data demonstrating that warming over the last several thousand years was much more gradual than the present rate.
14. Paleontological data demonstrating that abrupt climate change is unusual and generally associated with mass extinction events.
15. The predicted, and observed, acceleration of the rate of extinction behind what can be attributed to habitat destruction and predation alone.
16. The predicted, and observed, changes in seasonal patterns of plant and animal life.
17. The ability of climate models that don't include anthropogenic global warming to accurately fit observed paleoclimate data, but their inability to fit the modern record.
18. The ability of climate models that do include anthropogenic global warming to not only accurately retrodict the observed data over preceding decades, but also to predict weather patterns that are later observed much more accurately than models that assume the present warming is caused by some combination of factors that does not include fossil fuel combustion.
19. The basic physics that dictate that burning fossil fuels will increase the concentration of atmospheric greenhouse gases, and that these will warm the troposphere by amplifying the greenhouse effect.
20. The consensus of everyone in the world who doesn't have their head up their ass.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Done several times. Now please address each of these points, which have been posted to you many times and which you have never addressed:

1. The instrumental record of warming, predicted in advance to within hundredths of a degree.
2. The predicted, and observed, stratospheric cooling.
3. The predicted, and observed, ocean acidification.
4. The predicted, and observed, decrease in C-13/C-12 ratios.
5. The predicted, and observed, increase in atmospheric CO2 concentrations.
6. The predicted, and observed, shift upward and poleward of plant and animal habitats.
7. The predicted, and observed, increase in precipitation.
8. The predicted, and observed, imbalance between the frequency of high-temperature records and low-temperature records.
9. The predicted, and observed, increase in the rate of glacial melt.
10. The predicted, and observed, increase in the rate of sea level rise.
11. The predicted, and observed, increase in the frequency of extreme weather events.
12. The predicted, and observed, increase in the rate of infection by tropical diseases.
13. Proxy data demonstrating that warming over the last several thousand years was much more gradual than the present rate.
14. Paleontological data demonstrating that abrupt climate change is unusual and generally associated with mass extinction events.
15. The predicted, and observed, acceleration of the rate of extinction behind what can be attributed to habitat destruction and predation alone.
16. The predicted, and observed, changes in seasonal patterns of plant and animal life.
17. The ability of climate models that don't include anthropogenic global warming to accurately fit observed paleoclimate data, but their inability to fit the modern record.
18. The ability of climate models that do include anthropogenic global warming to not only accurately retrodict the observed data over preceding decades, but also to predict weather patterns that are later observed much more accurately than models that assume the present warming is caused by some combination of factors that does not include fossil fuel combustion.
19. The basic physics that dictate that burning fossil fuels will increase the concentration of atmospheric greenhouse gases, and that these will warm the troposphere by amplifying the greenhouse effect.
20. The consensus of everyone in the world who doesn't have their head up their ass.
Simple, climate change has been happening for at least 5 billion years, and for the last 20000 years the climate has been warming.

That all being fact a one eyed turtle with ADD could predict continued warming.

Seriously no science background is needed. Just common sense that you will never comprehend.

PS. You can post the evidence that climate change is caused by humans at any time...

Silly

EatTheRich

President
Simple, climate change has been happening for at least 5 billion years, and for the last 20000 years the climate has been warming.

That all being fact a one eyed turtle with ADD could predict continued warming.

Seriously no science background is needed. Just common sense that you will never comprehend.

PS. You can post the evidence that climate change is caused by humans at any time...

Silly
Again, please address the points specifically. They are not what we would expect if the warming of the last 20,000 years continued as usual. They are what we would expect if the warming abruptly accelerated as a result of fossil fuel combustion (for example, warming for other reasons would cause the stratosphere to warm, but warming because of an amplified greenhouse effect would cause it to cool).

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Again, please address the points specifically. They are not what we would expect if the warming of the last 20,000 years continued as usual. They are what we would expect if the warming abruptly accelerated as a result of fossil fuel combustion (for example, warming for other reasons would cause the stratosphere to warm, but warming because of an amplified greenhouse effect would cause it to cool).
Dude literally every prediction that Al Gore made based upon climate scientist data is already proven wrong.

Now you are making the grandiose demand that I address every one of your schitzo points one by one, after which I would look like the schizzo.

The fact is that none of your mass hysterical apocalyptic delusions are of any consequence, and the more that you type the more clear your inability to Express reality in a logical manner becomes clear.

That said you are proving my points brilliantly, as such you are just the next fool digging their own hole with my shovel

See I have done this before, so nothing here is unprecedented, except for the ignorance of the Clinton FBI using crime family

MAGA

Yawning

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Dude literally every prediction that Al Gore made based upon climate scientist data is already proven wrong.

Now you are making the grandiose demand that I address every one of your schitzo points one by one, after which I would look like the schizzo.

The fact is that none of your mass hysterical apocalyptic delusions are of any consequence, and the more that you type the more clear your inability to Express reality in a logical manner becomes clear.

That said you are proving my points brilliantly, as such you are just the next fool digging their own hole with my shovel
Al Gore has nothing to do with the massive body of evidence for anthropogenic global warming.

As I predicted, when confronted with specific evidence, you would use rhetorical tricks to avoid discussing it.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Al Gore has nothing to do with the massive body of evidence for anthropogenic global warming.

As I predicted, when confronted with specific evidence, you would use rhetorical tricks to avoid discussing it.
Wrong kid, Al Gore was the national if not worldwide spokesperson for climate change. He now lives in obscurity because just as I said literally every prediction that he made based upon climate data, is already just plain wrong.

The fact that you are shunning the prophet of doom gore proves that you know how wrong you are.

Study hard for that next PhD because you are now enrolled in my clown college and your nose is getting redder by the second.

PS Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go thru life son.

Not that u have a choice

EatTheRich

President
Wrong kid, Al Gore was the national if not worldwide spokesperson for climate change. He now lives in obscurity because just as I said literally every prediction that he made based upon climate data, is already just plain wrong.

The fact that you are shunning the prophet of doom gore proves that you know how wrong you are.

Study hard for that next PhD because you are now enrolled in my clown college and your nose is getting redder by the second.

PS Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go thru life son.

Not that u have a choice
Gore was one of the first U.S. politicians to take the scientists seriously. And in his basic claim ... that the Earth would warm rapidly, with devastating consequences for the economy and public welfare ... he was 100% correct. But he is not a climate expert, just as you and I are not climate experts. Those who were experts made much more specific, much more detailed predictions, and their theory has been one of the most successful in the history of science.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Gore was one of the first U.S. politicians to take the scientists seriously. And in his basic claim ... that the Earth would warm rapidly, with devastating consequences for the economy and public welfare ... he was 100% correct. But he is not a climate expert, just as you and I are not climate experts. Those who were experts made much more specific, much more detailed predictions, and their theory has been one of the most successful in the history of science.
If you really believe that Al Gore was 100 percent correct then you do not believe that snow exist on the earth or that mount kilamanjaro has snowpack. There are dozens more, all proven wrong as Miami is still there and real estate values are soaring

EatTheRich

President
If you really believe that Al Gore was 100 percent correct then you do not believe that snow exist on the earth or that mount kilamanjaro has snowpack. There are dozens more, all proven wrong as Miami is still there and real estate values are soaring
Gore never predicted that there would be no snow in 2019. He did quote one scientist, who had gotten it wrong in a rare case that you mention over and over because it is one of the rare few times you have, saying Kilimanjaro’s glacier would be melted.

EatTheRich

President
Not based on your link.

1. Someone who is not Gore says that “within a few years” (not necessarily meaning fewer than 19) snow in England will become a “rare and exciting event.” He also says that within 20 years (of 2000) “snow will probably cause chaos.” Daily Caller purports to refute him by pointing to snow causing chaos.
2. Someone who is not Gore speculates in 2004 that skiing in Scotland “has no more than 20 years left.” 15 years later, the Daily Caller crowdsthat he is wrong since after all people in Scotland still ski.
3. Gore says that according to “some models” the Arctic has a 75% chance of being ice-free in summer within 5-7 years (meaning according to the same models there is a non-negligible 25% chance that such will not be the case). I don’t know of any model that actually said this, and anyway your claim was that Gore said that there would be no snow anywhere on Earth by 2019, and you have completely failed to support this claim.
4. Someone who is not Gore predicts, accurately, that the proportion of rain to snow would increase. Daily Caller dishonestly pretends that a single season of heavy snow as part of the increased precipitation that was an anticipated consequence of climate change contradicts this.
5. Someone who is not Gore predicts that ski resorts in the U.S. will have “good years and god-awful years.” Daily Caller pretends that the existence of a marginally good year refutes this.

Who could be dumb enough to buy into such obvious rubbish? Left wing kooks, that's who.

A new United Nations report warns that "global rate of species extinction is already at least tens to hundreds of times higher than the average rate over the past 10 million years and is accelerating." The only solution to the possible extinction of 1 million species: "Transformative change" in human society, according to the Intergovernmental Science-Policy Platform on Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services (IPBES). "By transformative change, we mean a fundamental, system-wide reorganization across technological, economic and social factors, including paradigms, goals and values," explained IPBES Chair Robert Watson in a press release. Recommended "transformative changes" include reducing human population growth, eschewing "overconsumption," and "addressing inequalities, especially regarding income and gender, which undermine capacity for sustainability."

https://reason.com/2019/05/06/u-n-says-1-million-species-will-go-extinct-without-a-fundamental-system-wide-reorganization/
Species are going extinct mostly in the developing world because the people there breed like rabbits. They either lower their birth rate or planetary extinction of humans remains on the table.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Not based on your link.

1. Someone who is not Gore says that “within a few years” (not necessarily meaning fewer than 19) snow in England will become a “rare and exciting event.” He also says that within 20 years (of 2000) “snow will probably cause chaos.” Daily Caller purports to refute him by pointing to snow causing chaos.
2. Someone who is not Gore speculates in 2004 that skiing in Scotland “has no more than 20 years left.” 15 years later, the Daily Caller crowdsthat he is wrong since after all people in Scotland still ski.
3. Gore says that according to “some models” the Arctic has a 75% chance of being ice-free in summer within 5-7 years (meaning according to the same models there is a non-negligible 25% chance that such will not be the case). I don’t know of any model that actually said this, and anyway your claim was that Gore said that there would be no snow anywhere on Earth by 2019, and you have completely failed to support this claim.
4. Someone who is not Gore predicts, accurately, that the proportion of rain to snow would increase. Daily Caller dishonestly pretends that a single season of heavy snow as part of the increased precipitation that was an anticipated consequence of climate change contradicts this.
5. Someone who is not Gore predicts that ski resorts in the U.S. will have “good years and god-awful years.” Daily Caller pretends that the existence of a marginally good year refutes this.
Actually the link details the failed climate scientist models and predictions that you claim are all correct. Gore used these all

https://dailycaller.com/2014/03/04/top-5-failed-snow-free-and-ice-free-predictions/

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Not based on your link.

You waiting until you get another master's before you continue?

Hint, it wont matter, but by all means bring em on

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
for first time in many-many years we're actually having Spring in NC, it's still to cool that I can't plant my Okra and usually have it planted by May 4th.

maybe leftist need another Dust Bowl
We're still mired in chilly temps and rain and it's almost June. Nothing about this spring screams "global warming" - which of course, is why they have switched to "climate change."

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Believing scientists who have reached a robust evidence-based consensus irrespective of nation, sex, or ideology is a good idea.
It's all a load of horseshit, a robust horseshit-based consensus irrespective of common sense or any provable evidence. It was and is designed as a massive wealth redistribution scam to weaken The United States and strengthen third world nations at our expense. Only f**king idiots buy into this phony hoax.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
It's all a load of horseshit, a robust horseshit-based consensus irrespective of common sense or any provable evidence. It was and is designed as a massive wealth redistribution scam to weaken The United States and strengthen third world nations at our expense. Only f**king idiots buy into this phony hoax.
Only "f**king idiots and Marxists. Or is that redundant?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
I believe it's time to dismantle the UN. It is meaningless and useless. Even your dumb homegurl AOC knows this.

It's a smaller world now. No need for all these nut jobs from other failed, murderous countries to come here and tell successful nations how things should be done.

Bulldoze it and have more prime NY real estate.