• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

UN Kooks: Address Gender and Income Inequality or 1,000,000 Species Will Go Extinct!

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date

EatTheRich

President
We're still mired in chilly temps and rain and it's almost June. Nothing about this spring screams "global warming" - which of course, is why they have switched to "climate change."
Here we’ve been seeing big jumps in temperature with every warm front that came through and big drops in temperature with every cold front. I understand the jet stream has been altered by rapid stratospheric warming events as the pressure of the hot air trapped near the surface by the amplified greenhouse effect has released to form an inversion layer, and reflected in the more frequent large storms that are caused by the increased heat energy near Earth. We have another cold front coming in and it’s supposed to be a bad one. Simultaneously we are looking at a major heat wave in the southeast, violent tornadoes, thunderstorms accompanied by major rivers flooding, and large hailstorms on the boundary between the cold and warm air masses, and lots of snow in the northwest.

Or, as we call it now, this weekend’s weather.

EatTheRich

President
It's all a load of horseshit, a robust horseshit-based consensus irrespective of common sense or any provable evidence. It was and is designed as a massive wealth redistribution scam to weaken The United States and strengthen third world nations at our expense. Only f**king idiots buy into this phony hoax.
All climatologists do. Almost all people with professional training in science do. Most people with college educations, particularly those with advanced degrees, do. Any reasonably intelligent person who is actually aware of the evidence does. Anyone who works outside does. Anyone who doesn’t own an air-conditioned car and an air-conditioned house ... which is most of the world ... does.

EatTheRich

President
I believe it's time to dismantle the UN. It is meaningless and useless. Even your dumb homegurl AOC knows this.

It's a smaller world now. No need for all these nut jobs from other failed, murderous countries to come here and tell successful nations how things should be done.

Bulldoze it and have more prime NY real estate.
I agree the UN should be dismantled. It is an imperialist-dominated alliance that gives political cover and muscle to the domination of the world by the U.S. and its junior imperialist partners. It should collect the outstanding debt of the imperialist powers, apply it to the third world debt, and close up shop, and if it doesn’t the U.S. should pay it the money it owes and pull out.

EatTheRich

President
You waiting until you get another master's before you continue?

Hint, it wont matter, but by all means bring em on
I am working on what will be (if the creek don’t rise) my only master’s degree now. And you did not answer my rebuttal of the claim that the link you posted supported your argument by reposting the same link.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I am working on what will be (if the creek don’t rise) my only master’s degree now. And you did not answer my rebuttal of the claim that the link you posted supported your argument by reposting the same link.
So you have a bachelor's degree and can not tell the difference between opinion and fact, precious.

PS. Anyone who went to Harvard, then bought Apple stock, is a fool that was easily parted with their money. Or does it take a degree to buy stock in your world.

PSS. All that time in college wasted on me, imagine that

PSS. Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go thru life son.

Dean Wormer, Faber college

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
So you have a bachelor's degree and can not tell the difference between opinion and fact, precious.

PS. Anyone who went to Harvard, then bought Apple stock, is a fool that was easily psrted with their money. Or does it take a degree to buy stock in your world.

PSS. All that time in college wasted on me, imagine that

PSS. Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go thru life son.

Dean Wormer, Faber college
I see you have given up trying to address the topic.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I see you have given up trying to address the topic.
You are the clown who thinks newspaper opinion columns are to be considered proof of AGW

Precious

You can make me the clown by posting an irrefutable fact now.

PS Why have the oceans not risen the 10 meters by 2010 that fat albert predicted

EatTheRich

President
You are the clown who thinks newspaper opinion columns are to be considered proof of AGW

Precious

You can make me the clown by posting an irrefutable fact now.

PS Why have the oceans not risen the 10 meters by 2010 that fat albert predicted
Which episode of Fat Albert (which is a children’s entertainment cartoon, not an evidence-based geological prognosis) “predicted” that?

I did not claim that an opinion column was proof of AGW.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Here we’ve been seeing big jumps in temperature with every warm front that came through and big drops in temperature with every cold front. I understand the jet stream has been altered by rapid stratospheric warming events as the pressure of the hot air trapped near the surface by the amplified greenhouse effect has released to form an inversion layer, and reflected in the more frequent large storms that are caused by the increased heat energy near Earth. We have another cold front coming in and it’s supposed to be a bad one. Simultaneously we are looking at a major heat wave in the southeast, violent tornadoes, thunderstorms accompanied by major rivers flooding, and large hailstorms on the boundary between the cold and warm air masses, and lots of snow in the northwest.

Or, as we call it now, this weekend’s weather.
The fact of the matter is that the cold rainy spring we are experiencing (and I bet what you are too) is analogous to what we experienced here when I was young. If the planet was really warming, especially at the alarming pace the climate propagandists claim, this cycle would not be repeating. The earth warmed for several decades, and the left seized on it as evidence of "global warming" caused by the evils of capitalism. Then the warming plateaued, and at least appears now to be actually reversing, and the left has seized on it as evidence of "climate change" caused by the evils of capitalism. Same shit, different day...

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Which episode of Fat Albert (which is a children’s entertainment cartoon, not an evidence-based geological prognosis) “predicted” that?

I did not claim that an opinion column was proof of AGW.
Fat Albert is Al Bore you imbecilic moron

And you have posted the opinions of any climate researcher that you can find, in fact everything you have ever posted is opinion because there are zero facts that support AGW. Yes climate change is happening, it has been happening for 5 billion years and it began BEFORE the Earth had a climate as the formation of the first Earth climate was a period of CHANGE. The current warming trend began at the glacial maximum 20000 years ago. There is no evidence to refute this, just opinion

D

Deleted member 21794

EatTheRich

President
Sea levels have been rising for THOUSANDS of years. Indisputable proof:

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/02/florida-native-american-indian-burial-underwater/

How do your explain a 7,000 year- old burial site being discovered in the Gulf of Mexico?
I never claimed they haven’t. It is also known that sea levels today are rising 25 times as fast as the average over the last several thousand years. Probably because the current warming ... which has not stopped, much less reversed ... is 10 times as fast as the average, creating weather patterns that have not been seen since long before humans walked the Earth.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I never claimed they haven’t. It is also known that sea levels today are rising 25 times as fast as the average over the last several thousand years. Probably because the current warming ... which has not stopped, much less reversed ... is 10 times as fast as the average, creating weather patterns that have not been seen since long before humans walked the Earth.
There is no evidence that sea levels are rising faster than the last several thousand years. The fact is that Al Gore said that sea levels would have risen by 20 feet....

Lol

https://www.worldtribune.com/al-gore-poppycock-rise-of-sea-levels-called-greatest-lie-ever-told/

EatTheRich

President

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Again, humans may have contributed to catalyzing the rapid melt of 15000-12000 years ago, but ultimately were not the primary contributors to the rise in temperature as we are to the more rapid current one.
Do you have evidence that the meager human population of the time could have contributed more to climate change by chipping obsidian then mammoths farting

No you have nothing except your opinion

EatTheRich

President
Do you have evidence that the meager human population of the time could have contributed more to climate change by chipping obsidian then mammoths farting

No you have nothing except your opinion
“Some contribution” does not mean more contribution than any other factor. 86 your straw man.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
“Some contribution” does not mean more contribution than any other factor. 86 your straw man.
If the entire human population of the time all pissed in the ocean at once sea level would rise, because they made some contribution to ocean levels. That said an electron microscope could not detect the contribution.

Pay a little more attention to your 401k contribution Forest. If you need help negotiating a changing and precarious market ask.

130, anytime, anywhere, ask Comey, that is if he is done staring at trees yet

Last edited: