• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

UN Kooks: Address Gender and Income Inequality or 1,000,000 Species Will Go Extinct!

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
All climatologists do. Almost all people with professional training in science do. Most people with college educations, particularly those with advanced degrees, do. Any reasonably intelligent person who is actually aware of the evidence does. Anyone who works outside does. Anyone who doesn’t own an air-conditioned car and an air-conditioned house ... which is most of the world ... does.
Doesn't change the fact that it's a man-made pile of horseshit with not an ounce of truth in it.

EatTheRich

President
Doesn't change the fact that it's a man-made pile of horseshit with not an ounce of truth in it.
It wouldn’t change that if what you claim were a fact. But if it were a fact:

1. The weather patterns almost certainly wouldn’t have radically changed in exactly the ways the scientists forecast;
2. We would need to radically revise physics and chemistry to explain why heat, gases, black-body radiation, molecules, and many more things don’t work they way they seem to.
3. We would have to have an alternative explanation for the tremendous heating of the Earth in the last several decades, and one consistent with the known facts.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
It wouldn’t change that if what you claim were a fact. But if it were a fact:

1. The weather patterns almost certainly wouldn’t have radically changed in exactly the ways the scientists forecast;
2. We would need to radically revise physics and chemistry to explain why heat, gases, black-body radiation, molecules, and many more things don’t work they way they seem to.
3. We would have to have an alternative explanation for the tremendous heating of the Earth in the last several decades, and one consistent with the known facts.
Weather patterns are not climate.

Yea, you are right, physics needs to be rewritten to make the climate models work.

Dude that is saying that if the equation has the wrong answer, just change the variables until the answer is correct.

Life doesn't work that way, unless you are a schizzo

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21794

I never claimed they haven’t. It is also known that sea levels today are rising 25 times as fast as the average over the last several thousand years. Probably because the current warming ... which has not stopped, much less reversed ... is 10 times as fast as the average, creating weather patterns that have not been seen since long before humans walked the Earth.
Buulshit. This warning trend is like several before it over the past million years alone.

https://www.google.com/search?q=nasa.gov+global+temperature+chart+million+years&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjV67LkoKriAhUMPK0KHU3vBCgQ_AUoAXoECA0QAQ&biw=412&bih=652#imgrc=nnQWEfwJgYv05M

Why do you tell such easily debunked lies?

Last edited by a moderator:

EatTheRich

President
Weather patterns are not climate.

Yea, you are right, physics needs to be rewritten to make the climate models work.

Dude that is saying that if the equation has the wrong answer, just change the variables until the answer is correct.

Life doesn't work that way, unless you are a schizzo
No. Physics needs to be rewritten to be consistent with AGW not occurring.

And of course climate is weather patterns.

EatTheRich

President
Not true. The current warming, which is taking place over too short a time to even show up on the graph, is at a pace more than twice as steep as any of the prior warming trends charted

D

Deleted member 21794

Not true. The current warming, which is taking place over too short a time to even show up on the graph, is at a pace more than twice as steep as any of the prior warming trends charted
First off, you're full of crap. Secondly, Earth's timeline doesn't work on yours.

Third, prove your assertion.

D

Deleted member 21794

I think once you grasp how a line graph works, my point will be proven.
No, you're lying. Or can you show me where your graph specifically compares warming periods of the last million years as you claimed?

Have it. You just post nonsense and hope no one will notice you're full of crap. You lose. Again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
No, you're lying. Or can you show me where your graph specifically compares warming periods of the last million years?

You lose. Again.

The words 'current', 'models' and 'theory'. Basically prove this Chicken Little Scam.

They already know they have my old, easily scared base all worried.

Every so often they can say 'Hey look ice is melting !!!!:eek::eek:"

Or "Hey look it's warmer than it was last year by 1 degree !!!!"

There is no "Law of Manmade Climate Change" is there ?

By the way, look at the record warmest temps in many of the states. For days on end. many were 100 years ago. Dust bowl anyone ?

EatTheRich

President
No, you're lying. Or can you show me where your graph specifically compares warming periods of the last million years as you claimed?

Have it. You just post nonsense and hope no one will notice you're full of crap. You lose. Again.
Again. My point is very simple. In a graph that covers millions of years, a trend lasting less than a century does not cover enough space on the time axis to really be visible.