• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

UN Kooks: Address Gender and Income Inequality or 1,000,000 Species Will Go Extinct!

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date

EatTheRich

President
OK please explain how temperatures are recorded to a tenth of a degree in stone?

You say that they were but there is no evidence of this?

Prove me wrong
They weren’t. Local temperatures were recorded to within a few degrees based on the effects on the landscape and ecosystem, and the precision is an automatic artifact of taking a global average of local temperatures which covary within similar tolerance ranges.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
They weren’t. Local temperatures were recorded to within a few degrees based on the effects on the landscape and ecosystem, and the precision is an automatic artifact of taking a global average of local temperatures which covary within similar tolerance ranges.
How were the effects of temperature on the landscape and ecosystem of 125000 years ago determined? While you are failing to explain that you can also fail to explain how the global averages of local temps were calculated for 125000 years ago? My guess is that you are confusing the present with the past, a clear example of erratic time perception found in schizophrenic individuals.

The great thing about genuine retards, and schizzos is that like you they do not know that they are far from normal, and any educated human pretending to be as retarded as you are, is retarded, whether acting or not, unless you are actually a schizzo. Which raises the question as to how often an individual can be both retarded and schizzo at the same time

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
How were the effects of temperature on the landscape and ecosystem of 125000 years ago determined? While you are failing to explain that you can also fail to explain how the global averages of local temps were calculated for 125000 years ago? My guess is that you are confusing the present with the past, a clear example of erratic time perception found in schizophrenic individuals.

The great thing about genuine retards, and schizzos is that like you they do not know that they are far from normal, and any educated human pretending to be as retarded as you are, is retarded, whether acting or not, unless you are actually a schizzo. Which raises the question as to how often an individual can be both retarded and schizzo at the same time

http://www.scientistswarning.org/wiki/paleoclimatology-101/

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Wikipedia was not my source, agent 130.
You used a newspaper article that quoted NASA. I know you think that NASA has more and better info on the nature of the Universe and Earth planetary science then the average human, in my case they do not, in your moronic case they actually may. I fully understand that because NASA says it that in your mind it must be correct, but NASA has no more understanding as to what the temps were 125,000 years ago before the last ice age then the next man. That said their reasoning follows the logic that your brain can not employ. It is logical that the last time it was as warm as it is now would be before the beginning of the last ice age which was 110,000 years ago. So from 110,000bc to 20000bc the temps dropped and glaciation expanded. From 20000bc to the present the Earth has been warming, that trend puts us at the warmest point in at least 110,000 years or as NASA speculated 125,000 years. I do not disagree with this as it follows logical trend patterns and actually indicates that the temperature now should be the hottest in all of human recorded history which is under 20000 years.

So what you provided was proof that temps are warming to where they were before the last ice age which is situation normal.

See if you provide accurate info you disprove AGW as you just did, thanks for that.

EatTheRich

President
You used a newspaper article that quoted NASA. I know you think that NASA has more and better info on the nature of the Universe and Earth planetary science then the average human, in my case they do not, in your moronic case they actually may. I fully understand that because NASA says it that in your mind it must be correct, but NASA has no more understanding as to what the temps were 125,000 years ago before the last ice age then the next man. That said their reasoning follows the logic that your brain can not employ. It is logical that the last time it was as warm as it is now would be before the beginning of the last ice age which was 110,000 years ago. So from 110,000bc to 20000bc the temps dropped and glaciation expanded. From 20000bc to the present the Earth has been warming, that trend puts us at the warmest point in at least 110,000 years or as NASA speculated 125,000 years. I do not disagree with this as it follows logical trend patterns and actually indicates that the temperature now should be the hottest in all of human recorded history which is under 20000 years.

So what you provided was proof that temps are warming to where they were before the last ice age which is situation normal.

See if you provide accurate info you disprove AGW as you just did, thanks for that.

I can guarantee that NASA understands planetary science better than you.

Nice try at moving the goalposts. Can I assume you will acknowledge that you were incorrect when you wrote:

90 percent of all glaciation melted from 20000bc to 10000bc.

It's way colder than that now

Try again

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I can guarantee that NASA understands planetary science better than you.

Nice try at moving the goalposts. Can I assume you will acknowledge that you were incorrect when you wrote:

90 percent of all glaciation melted from 20000bc to 10000bc.

It's way colder than that now

Try again
I was not wrong, the glacial maximum was 20000 years ago, it was also the coldest point in the last 20000 years. Therefore it's way colder than it was 10000 years ago now because glaciation is currently melting inches per year instead of in tenths of mile amounts. Thus logic dictates that since less melting is happening that it is colder now then from 20000bc to 10000bc when the massive melt happened. The fact is that massive temp fluctuations have happened thru all of earth history, it is warming now, it will be warming for the foreseeable future because Earthtime is not measured in human generations, meaning it could be hundreds to tens of thousands of human generations before it cools again.

Next

Last edited:

Cut-and-Paste Science

NA$A patches together the data that seem to logically prove that the space-geeks should get more funding.

EatTheRich

President
I was not wrong, the glacial maximum was 20000 years ago, it was also the coldest point in the last 20000 years. Therefore it's way colder than it was 10000 years ago now because glaciation is currently melting inches per year instead of in tenths of mile amounts. Thus logic dictates that since less melting is happening that it is colder now then from 20000bc to 10000bc when the massive melt happened. The fact is that massive temp fluctuations have happened thru all of earth history, it is warming now, it will be warming for the foreseeable future because Earthtime is not measured in human generations, meaning it could be hundreds to tens of thousands of human generations before it cools again.

Next
Congratulations, it was on average a bit warmer at 45 degrees N where the edge of the ice at the time you are speaking of than it is at 65 degrees N where the edge of the ice is now.

The current change in temperature is the biggest one we’ve seen in such a short time for at least 2.5 million years and quite likely much longer. As you said, temperature doesn’t normally change this much on a human timescale, but this time it did.

Next
Today's Inferior Humanoids Are an Echo of a Prehistoric Horror

The massive melt is recognized as the truth behind the legend of the Biblical Deluge. However, it was also about extermination of beastly humans, so it could have been referring to the Neanderthals being wiped out by the Cro-Magnons and not having to do with a flood at all. Eliminating thugs is divinely inspired.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Congratulations, it was on average a bit warmer at 45 degrees N where the edge of the ice at the time you are speaking of than it is at 65 degrees N where the edge of the ice is now.

The current change in temperature is the biggest one we’ve seen in such a short time for at least 2.5 million years and quite likely much longer. As you said, temperature doesn’t normally change this much on a human timescale, but this time it did.
Actually the current temperature spike is the VERY FIRST EVER RECORDED. Not saying it's the first just the first one since humans have had thermometers.

Again, 20000 years ago it was massively cold, but from 20000bc to 10000bc it was massively warm, in fact it was hot enough to melt a thousand miles of glaciation. It is far colder then that now or the ice would have continued to melt from 10000bc to the present leaving the Earth iceless if the temps did not cool.

Now NASA didn't know the chemical properties of Oxygen, but you listen to them

The dumb [Unwelcome language removed] astronauts who also did not know that O2 dramatically increases combustion burned to death while alive. Thus a muffler guy from Meineke is brighter than the turds at NASA.

Feel free to listen to NASA, but I have my own mind, as do my Son's

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Actually the current temperature spike is the VERY FIRST EVER RECORDED. Not saying it's the first just the first one since humans have had thermometers.

Again, 20000 years ago it was massively cold, but from 20000bc to 10000bc it was massively warm, in fact it was hot enough to melt a thousand miles of glaciation. It is far colder then that now or the ice would have continued to melt from 10000bc to the present leaving the Earth iceless if the temps did not cool.

Now NASA didn't know the chemical properties of Oxygen, but you listen to them

The dumb [Unwelcome language removed] astronauts who also did not know that O2 dramatically increases combustion burned to death while alive. Thus a muffler guy from Meineke is brighter than the turds at NASA.

Feel free to listen to NASA, but I have my own mind, as do my Son's
Again, you ignore the question of just wHERE on Earth it was that hot. Thermometers are one way of taking a measurement. Ice cores (for example) are also functionally speaking thermometers.

NASA getting one thing wrong does not mean that someone with a 2nd-grader’s understanding of the question understands more than they do about everything they’ve ever studied. They also put a man on the moon ... while you did not.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Today's Inferior Humanoids Are an Echo of a Prehistoric Horror

The massive melt is recognized as the truth behind the legend of the Biblical Deluge. However, it was also about extermination of beastly humans, so it could have been referring to the Neanderthals being wiped out by the Cro-Magnons and not having to do with a flood at all. Eliminating thugs is divinely inspired.
Neandertals are not extinct they interbred with Cuomo Sapiens and were incorporated into our DNA.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/neanderthal-human-1.3452183

Research showing that our species interbred with Neanderthals some 100,000 years ago is providing intriguing evidence that Cuomo sapiens ventured out of Africa much earlier than previously thought, although the foray appears to have fizzled.

Scientists said on Wednesday an analysis of the genome of a Neanderthal woman whose remains were found in a cave in the Altai Mountains in southern Siberia near the Russia-Mongolia border detected residual DNA from Cuomo sapiens, a sign of inter-species mating.

Previous research had established that Cuomo sapiens and our close cousins the Neanderthals interbred around 50,000 to 60,000 years ago, said geneticist Sergi Castellano of the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Germany.

Al Gore is an example of a modern Neandertal as is EatTheRich

EatTheRich

President
Neandertals are not extinct they interbred with Cuomo Sapiens and were incorporated into our DNA.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/neanderthal-human-1.3452183

Research showing that our species interbred with Neanderthals some 100,000 years ago is providing intriguing evidence that Cuomo sapiens ventured out of Africa much earlier than previously thought, although the foray appears to have fizzled.

Scientists said on Wednesday an analysis of the genome of a Neanderthal woman whose remains were found in a cave in the Altai Mountains in southern Siberia near the Russia-Mongolia border detected residual DNA from Cuomo sapiens, a sign of inter-species mating.

Previous research had established that Cuomo sapiens and our close cousins the Neanderthals interbred around 50,000 to 60,000 years ago, said geneticist Sergi Castellano of the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Germany.

Al Gore is an example of a modern Neandertal as is EatTheRich
We probably both do have Neanderthal genes since most whites do.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Again, you ignore the question of just wHERE on Earth it was that hot. Thermometers are one way of taking a measurement. Ice cores (for example) are also functionally speaking thermometers.
Again there is no way for a melted glaciers ice to record temps. Again from 20000bc to 10000bc 1000 latitudinal miles of 1000 to 2000 feet thick glaciation melted. This is far hotter then it is today because latitudinal glacial melt is currently measured in inches per year. From 20000bc to 10000bc the melt rate was 0.189 miles per year or 997.92 average feet per year. Thus it is far cooler now.

If NASA wants you to fly to Mars in a pure O2 craft, would you go?

NASA knows as much about the beginning of the Universe as Pee Wee Herman.

Why? because no one knows

Except for the schizzos who know everything

Schizzo from NY who does not want Amazon employing 50,000 people
She knows everything
Except what a garbage disposal is

Must be your kid

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Again there is no way for a melted glaciers ice to record temps. Again from 20000bc to 10000bc 1000 latitudinal miles of 1000 to 2000 feet thick glaciation melted. This is far hotter then it is today because latitudinal glacial melt is currently measured in inches per year. From 20000bc to 10000bc the melt rate was 0.189 miles per year or 997.92 average feet per year. Thus is far cooler now.

If NASA wants you to fly to Mars in a pure O2 craft, would you go?

NASA knows as much about the beginning of the Universe as Pee Wee Herman.

Why? because no one knows

Except for the schizzos who know everything
No one was talking about the beginning of the universe, although the Big Bang theory appears pretty well established (if not as well established as, say, AGW) from where I’m sitting.

Are you aware that at, say, 100 degrees Fahrenheit glaciers don’t melt appreciably faster than at 33 degrees?

Are you aware that it is normal for high-latitude temperatures to be higher than low-latitude temperatures?

Are you aware that glaciers worldwide have lost 80% of their remaining mass since 1850?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
No one was talking about the beginning of the universe, although the Big Bang theory appears pretty well established (if not as well established as, say, AGW) from where I’m sitting.

Are you aware that at, say, 100 degrees Fahrenheit glaciers don’t melt appreciably faster than at 33 degrees?

Are you aware that it is normal for high-latitude temperatures to be higher than low-latitude temperatures?

Are you aware that glaciers worldwide have lost 80% of their remaining mass since 1850?
If that is true then it was hotter than 100F from 20000bc to 10000bc proving what I said which is that it is far cooler now than then.

However can you please elaborate on which Earth glacier has been exposed to 100F for your THEORY TO BE TESTED

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

Are you aware that NJ and everything North of it was covered in 2000 feet of Glacier 20000 years ago? Your 1850 number if true is still fractional to the previous melt.

As for the Big Bang the theory is falling apart because 85 percent of the mass and energy to create the current Universal expansion is missing. So the so called scientist who favored the big bang now say it can not have happened.

Or the math is wrong, or the math is correct and our idea of what the Universe is must be wrong.

Since you obviously know tell us which?

130------->250 needed to give a hypothetical answer, or win a Nobel Prize