• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Unacceptable and Dangerous

Boca

Governor
Police Union Slams Elizabeth Warren Over False Ferguson Claim.

“Five years ago, Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri. Michael was unarmed yet he was shot 6 times. I stand with activists and organizers who continue the fight for justice for Michael. We must confront systemic racism and police violence head on,” Warren tweeted on August 9.

Okay...does that baldfaced lie, as the Senator knew it to be advance her or not? Is this the race baiting 1/ 1000th Cherokee affirmative action w(b)itch that anybody would want to deal with Russia, China, or North Korea, from the Oval Office? Or bring us all together.

Only DDD cultists need respond.

Last edited:
Police Union Slams Elizabeth Warren Over False Ferguson Claim.

“Five years ago, Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri. Michael was unarmed yet he was shot 6 times. I stand with activists and organizers who continue the fight for justice for Michael. We must confront systemic racism and police violence head on,” Warren tweeted on August 9.

Okay...does that baldfaced lie, as the Senator knew to be so, advance her or not? Is this the race baiting 1/ 1000th Cherokee affirmative action w(b)itch that anybody would want to deal with Russia, China, or North Korea, from the Oval Office? Or bring us all together.

Only DDD cultists need respond.
Harris is spreading the same bald faced lie.

She's a lawyer/prosecutor and she darn well knows the meaning of the word murder.

And she also knows Darren Wilson was not charged with murder let alone convicted by the Obama run DOJ.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Poke-A-Haunt-Us is in 2nd place being Joe the Gaffe Biden
No way DNC will allow a female be the nom and they know Brown was first shot inside cops car...…….soon they should bring Trayvon from his grave.

Boca

Governor
Harris is spreading the same bald faced lie.

She's a lawyer/prosecutor and she darn well knows the meaning of the word murder.

And she also knows Darren Wilson was not charged with murder let alone convicted by the Obama run DOJ.
Yeah, I knew that and so did she.

What I'm puzzled about is why donors are throwing money her way when neither of her parents were American citizens?

redtide

Mayor
a divided people is a controlled people and that is the strategy of the left along with purchasing their votes with our money.

Boca

Governor
a divided people is a controlled people and that is the strategy of the left along with purchasing their votes with our money.
They ain't controlling me or millions of well armed Americans who love this country.