• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Unbelievable.

It was perfectly justified to Trump to promote him saying it ?

You have lost all standards when it comes to your leadership choices.
What complete and utter nonsense. Trump has confronted China (CCP) which is something Democrats loath because they want a globalist Chinese like system to rule us all. We say - NO! Trump has confronted the abusive relationships of S. Korea, Japan, and most importantly Europe. He's asked NATO to pay its "fair share" and all of sudden those words aren't in the lefts vocabulary. ha ha.

Crimes against humanity, allowing US soldiers to be hunted for money without warning them, promoting racism and bigotry, betraying the nation.

All of it is a ok with you.
This here of yours?!?! All lies.

I'm glad to be leaving Afghanistan and Iraq. We can leave these feral cultures fast enough. Let them rot. Only stooges of the military-industrial-complex are moping on these things like you are.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Um......that is NOT the definition of black power, he isn't changing it, you are.

Black Pow·er

noun
  1. a movement in support of rights and political power for black people, especially prominent in the US in the 1960s and 1970s.
let’s get our labels in sync.

so if “black power” isn’t black supremacy, then “white power” isn’t white supremacy...either can say it for their perspective races and it’s just a positive declaration?

Why would there be any difference except for the desire for anyone who disagrees with this equality I put forth to treat people different because of their skin color.. let’s hope you don’t fall into a racist trap here

Can't believe he put that out
He will never stop tweeting. There is no excuse for this if he is going to re-tweet videos he needs to be more careful because the press is going to kill him for this.

He will never stop tweeting. There is no excuse for this if he is going to re-tweet videos he needs to be more careful because the press is going to kill him for this.
The "white power" was in rejoinder to people calling the guy a racist and a Nazi for supporting Trump. It is time that Trump supporters fought back. That Trump guy should have called the other guy a commie.

This is a bar fight and intentionally or not I don't care that Trump re-tweeted that video.

The "white power" was in rejoinder to people calling the guy a racist and a Nazi for supporting Trump. It is time that Trump supporters fought back. That Trump guy should have called the other guy a commie.

This is a bar fight and intentionally or not I don't care that Trump re-tweeted that video.
I don't care. He needs to be more careful, he basically just handed a press that hates him and has been lying about him something to actually report and not make up.

This is a bar fight and Trump punched himself in the face with this.

Also, something to keep in mind going forward and are lovely MSM is well aware of this: The more they print the President is White Supremacist eventually people who think that is a good idea start showing up. The press counts on these tactics and the President simply needs to be more careful.

FakeName

Governor

so if “black power” isn’t black supremacy, then “white power” isn’t white supremacy...either can say it for their perspective races and it’s just a positive declaration?

Why would there be any difference except for the desire for anyone who disagrees with this equality I put forth to treat people different because of their skin color.. let’s hope you don’t fall into a racist trap here
I just quoted the actual dictionary definition. Sorry that contradicts your point.

Facts matter though.

"White Power"
"White Power" is a white supremacist slogan designed to mimic the "black power" slogan often used by African-Americans in the 1960s/70s. It is a commonly shouted at white supremacist events as a racist rallying cry.

See the gigantic difference between the definition of black power and and the def. Of white power?

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I just quoted the actual dictionary definition. Sorry that contradicts your point.

Facts matter though.

"White Power"
"White Power" is a white supremacist slogan designed to mimic the "black power" slogan often used by African-Americans in the 1960s/70s. It is a commonly shouted at white supremacist events as a racist rallying cry.

See the gigantic difference between the definition of black power and and the def. Of white power?
So then what is the term for the "blacks first" supremacy ideology that we're seeing today?

You know, the one where even discussing when innocents who are black die from the worst pockets of black culture (30 dead in Chicago this a weekend, including 5 under the age of 10) are ignored because it somehow takes away from the push to victimize/elevate their, and only their, race... Black vs. White is the focus, blacks killed by blacks? Not newsworthy or worth worrying about or commenting on.

Gosh... those poor children, and our woke moral overlords don't even seem to care.

Last edited:

FakeName

Governor
So then what is the term for the "blacks first" supremacy ideology that we're seeing today?

You know, the one where even discussing when innocents who are black die from the worst pockets of black culture (30 dead in Chicago this a weekend, including 5 under the age of 10) are ignored because it somehow takes away from the push to victimize/elevate their, and only their, race... Black vs. White is the focus, blacks killed by blacks? Not newsworthy or worth worrying about or commenting on.

Gosh... those poor children, and our woke moral overlords don't even seem to care.
We are not seeing "blacks first supremecy" today.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
We are not seeing "blacks first supremecy" today.
Then why do we as a mainstream society only care when they die, gain hardships, or are offended? Other races are impoverished, are killed injustly, and are mocked or demeaned because of their race. Our leftist woke society, and seemingly you, just doesn't care about it. I'm consistent in my alertness to the tragedies of life, you aren't. You freak out over one specific narrative, and ignore all the other tragedies. Doing such dramatic overreacting while ignoring others reveals fraudulent behavior very quickly, and that's what it is, unless you do it to all of those unjustly killed.

It mildly offends me to see religious statues torn down, but guess what. Society doesn't care about offending me, or the religious statues. And that's fine, as long as it's a consistent standards. But as you and I know, it isn't a consistent standard... So what happens now?

If a group of people were offended by Malcolm X's radical militant black message and tore his statues down, think that would go over well? Think the Democrats and BLM would be cheering that one on?

No, they'd pull a magical 180, and suddenly statue toppling would be evil and wrong. It would be a "hate crime", and a symptom of some contrived evil that supposedly exists somewhere. You know this.

Thus, I'm left wondering why some people's outrage and critique is important, and others is not. If you ignore people's concerned based on their skin color, and only address one race's problems.. that's by definition "blacks first".

The example of a less qualified, lower GPA black student getting into Harvard over a more qualified, higher GPA white student. That's "Blacks first". That's a privilege. What are you going to tell that person who was more qualified but didn't get the spot? "Sorry whitebread, go ride your tractor"? "Eh, you're probably some racist anyways"? We need to fight all types of racism, even institutional racism against whites, asians, etc.

Last edited:

FakeName

Governor
Then why do we as a mainstream society only care when they die, gain hardships, or are offended? Other races are impoverished, are killed injustly, and are mocked or demeaned because of their race. Our leftist woke society, and seemingly you, just doesn't care about it.
what nonsense!

We don't "only" care when blacks die, gain hardships or are offended.

Of course other races are impoverished, killed unjustly, etc. Those other races support black lives matter and vote for democrats not Republicans. They know who is opposing all racism and who is hemming and hawing and making excuses for racism.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
We don't "only" care when blacks die, gain hardships or are offended.
Name an unarmed white person who was killed by police.

FBI data has a LOT of names. Heard of any on CNN? MSNBC? NYT? The View? ESPN? Heard of any brought up by any Democrats or school professors?

I haven't. I have to dig them up, even though it's the same instances of rare immoral brutality by officers.

There was a white guy who had his neck stamped on by an officers knee and died down in Texas a few years ago. They were even laughing at him as he was dying, It was disgusting. However, nobody cared enough about this white guy's life to become enraged. No Democrat cared, no anti-police brutality group cared, the NAACP didn't care, the media didn't care. I guess that just... happens. Eh... it's a big world with lots of people. Bad things happen.

But when a black person unjustly dies... how do you explain the massive double standard?

FakeName

Governor
Name an unarmed white person who was killed by police.

FBI data has a LOT of names. Heard of any on CNN? MSNBC? NYT? The View? ESPN? Heard of any brought up by any Democrats or school professors?

I haven't. I have to dig them up, even though it's the same instances of rare immoral brutality by officers.

There was a white guy who had his neck stamped on by an officers knee and died down in Texas a few years ago. They were even laughing at him as he was dying, It was disgusting. However, nobody cared enough about this white guy's life to become enraged. No Democrat cared, no anti-police brutality group cared, the NAACP didn't care, the media didn't care. I guess that just... happens. Eh... it's a big world with lots of people. Bad things happen.

But when a black person unjustly dies... how do you explain the massive double standard?
That is easy. There is no double standard. Justine Ruszczyk for example. Coverd in depth on the real news stations you mentioned.

The thing is though, "black Americans are nearly three times more likely to die from police than white Americans. Other statistics showed that black Americans were nearly one-and-a-half times more likely to be unarmed before their death."

I don't get it, why all the dogged resistance on the right to acknowledging the simple facts and that those facts represent a very serious problem?

Do you wonder why only a tiny fraction of minority populations vote for Republicans?

Colorforms

Senator
You gonna blame all Blacks for a small number of looters and vandals that includes many who aren’t Black?
It's not blame, it's reality. Even if, as you say, it's a small number of blacks, your business is still in danger of being burned down. It is up to the larger number of blacks to show that's not going to happen.

Reality can be a b*tch,

EatTheRich

President
I said qualifications specifically, nothing about the type of paper...

can you read?
I can, and I was addressing the question of companies hiring people with the best pieces of paper. If it is a question of hiring the most qualified, affirmative action ensures that more qualified candidates of color beat less qualified white candidates.

EatTheRich

President

The difference is that whites already have power over Blacks by virtue of race.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Many Israeli‘s are Jewish Supremacists who consider Palestinians “beasts walking on two legs”. Trumps Daughter married into a crooked Jewish family so they could scheme and steal together.
It's better Trumps daughter marry a Jew than marry an Iranian as Hanoi Johnny's daughter did.