• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Unbelievable.

EatTheRich

President
So, you have power over your room mate just because you're white.

amazing
I could call the police and accuse him of starting something and the police would take my word over his in the absence of evidence because I’m white and he’s Black.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Counter point: It's totally believable.
yes, unbelievable that he put it out there.

Is english a second language? i'm not sure why these misunderstandings are occurring between us....

here: It is not believable that Trump could have missed that statement, or his handlers not scoured that, before it went out. Must be stupidity, or deliberate...

helped?

yes, unbelievable that he put it out there.

Is english a second language? i'm not sure why these misunderstandings are occurring between us....

here: It is not believable that Trump could have missed that statement, or his handlers not scoured that, before it went out. Must be stupidity, or deliberate...

helped?
What not believable about? Everybody has known Trump is a racist buffoon since about 1989, it's not out of character at all.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I could call the police and accuse him of starting something and the police would take my word over his in the absence of evidence because I’m white and he’s Black.
They would treat it as all domestic complaints and what the hell is "starting something" against the law for?

I guess he knows now he better do as you say since you're white!

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Do you wonder why only a tiny fraction of minority populations vote for Republicans?
Derp. Of course not- Racist democrat LBJ promised he would have (LBJ's words) "those N****** voting democrat for 200 years" with giveways.

Haven't caught on yet have you.