• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Unemployment rate is 13.3%.... Trump declares victory

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Trump, during the campaign, claimed unemployment was really above 40% and quoted how many millions of people were out of work....which included infants, stay at home moms or dads, retirees and people in prison. The Trump rabble sucked it up like mother's milk...

Clearly the most gullible in our history.
is a decline from 20+% to 13% bad?

Trump, during the campaign, claimed unemployment was really above 40% and quoted how many millions of people were out of work....which included infants, stay at home moms or dads, retirees and people in prison. The Trump rabble sucked it up like mother's milk...

Clearly the most gullible in our history.
That's a lie.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That's a lie.
Once again you've called me a liar and been proven wrong. Care to apologize?

Trump: Unemployment Rate As High As 40%

I've seen numbers like 24%. I actually saw a number of 42% unemployment.

!

Last edited:

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I did. Nobody claimed higher unemployment was better...just that Trump declaring victory was nuts.
This is your logic:

(Weight = unemployment)

A man gets stricken with a horrible tumor (COVID), something he couldn't control, and is immobilized for weeks. He loses muscle and gains weight, eats moderately well but has his cheat days, and gains 20 lbs precisely.

The man recovers, and begins to walk. He's down 5 lbs after the first 2 weeks.

Normal people: "Hey, that's a good start given what you were dealt. You're doing the right thing, hang in there and you'll be back to your old self. You said you're proud to lose the first 5 lbs, and you should be!"

You: "The guy is still 15 lbs overweight and only lost what... 5 pounds? And he's PROUD? He should be down 10-15 by now.. he's so lazy. And he ate a cupcake a few times... what a fata$$"

I know you hate Trump, but wow, you are more petty than him sometimes.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

Seriously. Unemployment is at 13.3% and BunkerBitch thinks that this is great. It was slightly over 4% when he took office. So much winning.....
Leftists were saying the numbers would ride to 18%

Bugsy McGurk

President
lockstep. Rah!

objectively speaking the average person will not look at the number and go DAMN....thats WORSE>

LOL>
I don’t think anyone expected that that the epic, record shattering job loss numbers under Trump would continue forever.

Of course, one can only wonder if any numbers coming from the team of Donald “19,000 Lies” Trump are accurate.