• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Update on the Refugee Caravan.

EatTheRich

President
not if being a book store clerk is your goal in life
Well, some of us have to serve the moneyed class ... if I got rich myself our capitalist system would still rely on a poor working majority to provide the goods and services consumed by me and others like me.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well, some of us have to serve the moneyed class ... if I got rich myself our capitalist system would still rely on a poor working majority to provide the goods and services consumed by me and others like me.

So, you're were you wish to be, now stop whining of those that wanted more and aren't.........it's totally up to you where you wish to be

EatTheRich

President
So, you're were you wish to be, now stop whining of those that wanted more and aren't.........it's totally up to you where you wish to be
How could that be possible? Wouldn't everyone wish to be in the ruling class? But the system is set up so that no matters how talented they are or how hard they work, a majority must remain in the working class in order to make the existence of a ruling class possible.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
They estimate that 80% of people showing up at the border for asylum are doing it for economic reasons. They lie by trying to claim asylum. Let Zero of these illegals in.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Visa Overstays Outnumber Illegal Border Crossings, Trend Expected to Continue
by Catalina Gonella / Mar.07.2017 / 2:27 PM ET / Updated

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/visa-overstays-outnumber-illegal-border-crossings-trend-expected-continue-n730216

The majority of immigrants settling in the U.S. without authorization are first coming to the country legally, raising questions about the effectiveness of President Donald Trump's plan to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexican border.

Crossing the border is not the way "the large majority of persons now become undocumented," the Center for Migration Studies(CMS) said in a recent report. Two-thirds of those who joined the undocumented population did so by entering with a valid visa and then overstaying their period of admission, the center reported.

SHUT DOWN THE AIRPORTS NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!