• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

US Attorney: Corrupt FBI agent/CNN employee Andrew McCabe will be charged

Bombshell!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-attorney-recommends-proceeding-with-charges-against-mccabe-as-doj-rejects-last-ditch-appeal

U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu has recommended moving forward with charges against CNN contributor Andrew McCabe, Fox News has learned, as the Justice Department rejects a last-ditch appeal from the former top FBI official.

McCabe -- the former deputy and acting director of the FBI -- appealed the decision of the U.S. attorney for Washington all the way up to Jeffrey Rosen, the deputy attorney general, but he rejected that request, according to a person familiar with the situation.

The potential charges relate to DOJ inspector general findings against him regarding misleading statements concerning a Hillary Clinton-related investigation.

A source close to McCabe’s legal team said they received an email from the Department of Justice which said, "The Department rejected your appeal of the United States Attorney’s Office’s decision in this matter. Any further inquiries should be directed to the United States Attorney’s Office."

McCabe spent 21 years with the FBI. He became the acting director in May 2017 after President Trump fired former director James Comey.

Nostra

Governor
More to come. There are a lot of DOJ cretins under the Obama regime that need to have charges brought.

And Hillary is sitting behind a mock up of the resolute desk pretending she is President. They'll probably have to drag her from behind it when her court date come around.

Bombshell!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-attorney-recommends-proceeding-with-charges-against-mccabe-as-doj-rejects-last-ditch-appeal

U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu has recommended moving forward with charges against CNN contributor Andrew McCabe, Fox News has learned, as the Justice Department rejects a last-ditch appeal from the former top FBI official.

McCabe -- the former deputy and acting director of the FBI -- appealed the decision of the U.S. attorney for Washington all the way up to Jeffrey Rosen, the deputy attorney general, but he rejected that request, according to a person familiar with the situation.

The potential charges relate to DOJ inspector general findings against him regarding misleading statements concerning a Hillary Clinton-related investigation.

A source close to McCabe’s legal team said they received an email from the Department of Justice which said, "The Department rejected your appeal of the United States Attorney’s Office’s decision in this matter. Any further inquiries should be directed to the United States Attorney’s Office."

McCabe spent 21 years with the FBI. He became the acting director in May 2017 after President Trump fired former director James Comey.
You know this gives him the chance to clear his name?
I don't think you are prepared for the possibility he is found not-guilty.

TBLee

Governor
You know this gives him the chance to clear his name?
I don't think you are prepared for the possibility he is found not-guilty.
It wouldn't surprise me if he jumps ship and starts throwing his co conspirators under the bus. I am not convinced he is interested in "clearing his name" as much as he is in wanting to avoid a trial. Guess we will all have to wait and see how thing all plays out...

Mick

The Right is always right
don't blame a fair trial on the deep state or some other nonsense conspiracy theory.
You're the one declaring he is innocent despite the overwhelmingly evidence presented by the IG. You're the only one dealing with "conspiracy theories" here.

:D

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I have not declared himself innocent. I pointed out the fact that there is a possibility he is innocent.

Which is before he has a chance to defend himself.
Too bad you guys didn't grant Trump, Flynn, Papadopoulos, Page, etc. the same "possibility…"

TBLee

Governor
I am betting McCabe won't go down alone. In the end, he will offer up others in hopes of saving his own hide. Should be interesting to see this unfold.