• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

US billionaires $565 billion richer during pandemic

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Screenshot 2020-06-04 at 6.47.34 PM.png

Funny thing is, if I am not mistaken, you have repeatedly used the same phenomenon during the Obama Administration as "evidence" of his economic policy "success." If it weren't for double standards, you'd have no standards at all.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Well, of course, you are mistaken.

That’s a way of life with you.
So you have never once touted the stock market's performance as evidence of Obama's economic success? I believe you, in fact, have, on numerous occasions - and you are trying to have it both ways. That's a way of life with you.

Bugsy McGurk

President
So you have never once touted the stock market's performance as evidence of Obama's economic success? I believe you, in fact, have, on numerous occasions - and you are trying to have it both ways. That's a way of life with you.
This has nothing to do with stock market performance under Obama, much less my supposed reaction to the same.

The topic of this thread is billionaires getting dramatically richer during the pandemic as ordinary folks take it on the chin.

It’s pointless trying to get you to focus on topics, but I like to give it the old college try.

;-)

Never has the old adage been clearer...

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Even during a pandemic...

Of course. Did you really think when the blue state governors strangled their economies and plunged their residents into poverty and misery, they weren't doing so at the behest of their billionaire overlords?