• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

US could see millions of coronavirus cases and 100,000 or more deaths, Fauci says

Praying this doesn’t happen. Just think how bad it would be if most Americans weren’t isolating.

social distancing delays the spread. it doesn't prevent it. if it made a serious difference, both California and NYC which have the most draconian restrictions, would be the safest places. The opposite is true.

the 1918 Spanish flu statistics demonstrate that overall deaths in Philadelphia (no restrictions) and Pittsburgh (stay at home) had equivalent mortality rates. Philadelphia reached them in 6 weeks. Pittsburgh in 8 or 10 months. A vaccine is the only real hope to prevent deaths of the most at risk.

Praying this doesn’t happen. Just think how bad it would be if most Americans weren’t isolating.

Actually, I saw him on TV just now and that is NOT what he said at all. He said he doesn't want to forecast anything and be wrong. ha ha He's already working out his weasel.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Actually, I saw him on TV just now and that is NOT what he said at all. He said he doesn't want to forecast anything and be wrong. ha ha He's already working out his weasel.
He doesn’t want to be pinned to a number, but 100,000 to 200,000 was a projection he gave. You only saw part of the statement or are choosing to ignore the other portions. The attached gives direct quotes and the entire statement is available online.

Actuaries must be ecstatic that projections will be, based on 50 states between 2,000 to 4,000 Americans dead per state. Might get close to that 9/11 one day of holycosts…..especially since NYC is now the epicenter for the USA.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

There are already tens of millions of C19 cases in the USA, the death rate is under .1 percent

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Millions will get it.
Thousands will die.
And it will be around next Fall like the Cold- Flu and all the other ones we have now.

Between now and next fall , let's hope there's at least a treatment or more knowledge of it.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
There are already tens of millions of C19 cases in the USA, the death rate is under .1 percent
Can you back up your claim? And even .1 is 5 times more deadly than H1N1, so you've proved my point either way.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

"Praying"...………..will libs call you a "Fake Christian"

Fauci is guessing and you're praying he's correct!

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Last edited by a moderator:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
12,500, it's documented in several different sources. And yes, I pray for saved American lives, you just celebrate dead Americans. Absolutely disgusting.
So CDC and CNN are liars?

Your post + praying is hypocritical

He doesn’t want to be pinned to a number, but 100,000 to 200,000 was a projection he gave. You only saw part of the statement or are choosing to ignore the other portions. The attached gives direct quotes and the entire statement is available online.
No, I saw him say that but like I said he was already working his weasel. You didn't see that.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
It's the common cold which is always a global epidemic and it always kills the old and frail. Again only idiots like you accept internet links as proof.

Seriously any link you produce I can refute with another internet link because the internet exist to make a profit by telling morons whatever they want to see and read.

For example any link you post to prove climate change I can produce another to say it's wrong etc.

EatTheRich

President
It's the common cold which is always a global epidemic and it always kills the old and frail. Again only idiots like you accept internet links as proof.

Seriously any link you produce I can refute with another internet link because the internet exist to make a profit by telling morons whatever they want to see and read.

For example any link you post to prove climate change I can produce another to say it's wrong etc.
The difference: I can produce links *with credible evidence* supporting the fact of climate change, while any link disputing that fact will not contain credible and definitive evidence. Just as no link with credible and definitive evidence will say that SARS-Cov-2 is the common cold.