1. Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?
    Dismiss Notice

Useful stuff....

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by freyasman, Oct 4, 2017.

1. freyasman

freyasman Senator

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. freyasman

freyasman Senator

I know this guy; I've taken classes with him, and drank with him. One thing he stresses, and I totally agree with him on this, is to learn from the criminals. It's great if you're pistol instructor was a SWAT cop, or a SEAL, but what are the odds you're ever going to be attacked by someone like that? Learn how you will be attacked by the people who make their living doing so; the criminal element.

https://www.offgridweb.com/survival/survival-lessons-from-south-of-the-border/
    From the link;
    "Do you think the media tends to ignore or falsify information about cartels and the drug war? If so, what aren’t they covering that people need to know about?

EC: One thing I don’t see much coverage on is the fact that the cartels are already here. They’ve been having kids in the U.S. that are now coming of age in places like Chicago and California, where most people wouldn’t think actually have significant cartel presence. Much of what they do is aimed at the immigrant network, so it doesn’t get reported. For example, cartel members will dress as ICE agents to carry out abductions.

Also, we refuse to acknowledge that the drug war, as a whole, is essentially a lost cause. Many Americans think we can just throw money at the problem, and this has yet to prove effective. Many of the resources that the American people put into Mexico don’t go where people think it should. The U.S. and its people should look more carefully at exactly where their money is going. Viewing the drug war as a foreign problem is dangerous because it blinds people to the operations that the cartels are conducting openly on U.S. soil.

[​IMG]
    Ed going through the anatomy of an abduction at a Counter Custody Class.

Do you think legalizing drugs would help eliminate or drastically reduce the problems we’re seeing on both sides of the border? If so, how?

EC: I don’t see how. The cartels are diversified. Some of the bigger ones make money through laundering, shell corporations, and property holdings on both sides of the border. They pay for people’s college degrees, immigration processes, human trafficking, sex trafficking, stolen vehicle and chop-shop rackets, and gun-running. They move meth precursors (ingredients) from China. There’s extortion, abduction, and protection schemes. Even if you legalized drugs tomorrow they’d simply focus on the other parts of their businesses. The problem is more systemic, rooted in the political and cultural system. When I was on the job in Mexico, I destroyed acres and acres of marijuana fields and you guys [U.S. government] paid for the gas, the rifles, the uniforms. Then I traveled to Colorado and walked into a dispensary, and it really left me with a sense of futility and wasted efforts.

How many of the kidnappings that take place in Mexico and in the U.S. are directly connected to the cartels?

EC: In my opinion, probably around 80 percent is cartel related in Mexico. The rest would be interpersonal violence or sexual predators whose crimes are specifically disguised or carried out in a way to make them look like cartel activity. I believe Mexico actually has one of the largest active serial killer populations in Latin America.

There are always rumors of organ harvesting for black market sale in Mexico. From what I’ve heard, and my sources, some of that does happen. But there are also some isolated stories of more occult-related organ harvesting, including for rituals or even for cannibalistic consumption.

[​IMG]
    A small assortment of Mexican criminal occult iconography, and icepick death threat, Malverde necklace and Santa Muerte...

Walk us through what you think a typical kidnapping scenario would look like — or is there such a thing as a typical scenario?

EC: There is a wide variance in terms of how a target is selected and how surveillance is conducted. The environment has a large impact on this — do the abductors have police/military support? Is the kidnapper a former lover or a family member? I start my material preparing for the point of abduction. There’ll usually be some sort of observational period, this could be anywhere from a few minutes to a week or more, where the kidnappers are establishing patterns of life, looking for an optimal opportunity for physical abduction. There’s a process of figuring this out, which can be widely different depending on the victim selection.

But you do usually see some type of restraint, whether it’s physical, chemical, or psychological. Usually there’s a team.

The larger, more professional operations include a security ring to block roads, chase vehicles, and lead vehicles. It usually takes three to four people to pull somebody into a van or vehicle. Kidnappers dressing as military or local police is also very common. There are ways to spot this — for example, someone might be dressed as a soldier, but not carrying the issued weapon of the local military.

Initial searches are typically very cursory. They’re worried about being seen, so they bring the victim to some place they can control, like a vehicle or pre-set room. They’re betting on you being scared and overwhelmed and not knowledgeable on how these things go down. During the initial search, things can get missed.

Then there’s initial transport phase. At this point they’re worried about 1) maintaining control of the victim, and 2) if they were spotted by authorities or bystanders. This is a good time to consider making a run for it, accessing tools, or trying to fight. They may move you to a temporary holding site like a parking lot, for a vehicle switch or to wait and see if they were followed or noticed. At this point they’ll likely perform a more in-depth search of the victim.

[​IMG]
    An assortment of premade and improvised escape tools that Ed shows how to carry and use in his classes, including...

Victims may be incapacitated. After this, you get moved to a long-term holding site. At this point you’re typically down to your underwear and most of your equipment will be gone. The long-term holding site will likely have bars on the doors and windows, tarp or plastic sheeting on the ground, windows covered with aluminum foil, or makeshift cages. There’ll be equipment for long-term bondage — locks, chains, handcuffs, etc. That’s when you know you’re in for the long haul. If you’re lucky, you’ll get a latrine bucket.

The plastic covering is put on the ground for two reasons: first for cleanliness, because it’s easier to change out, and second, it makes noise. There’s no way to move around quietly on a plastic sheet. I’ve never seen or heard that part discussed publicly."

Go and read the whole thing.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. freyasman

freyasman Senator

For all the folks who carry;
    http://bfelabs.net/printing-doesnt-matter/
    From the link;
    "Printing Doesn’t Matter, Except When It Does

[​IMG]

From time to time, the debate over “Printing” (the appearance of a concealed handgun under a cover-garment, via tell-tale bulges, outlines, etc) comes around the internet gun community. Arguments are made for and against printing, discouraging or encouraging avoiding it. Of late, the trend has been to discourage concern over printing. Several articles and discussions in prominent groups have made quite a case that printing doesn’t matter. And they’re right. Printing doesn’t matter.
    Except, when it does.

The most common arguments made in favor of ignoring printing are that either “no one will notice it” or “no one will recognize what it is”. This is most often based on the experience, among people who are lax about printing, of not having anyone call them out for carrying a gun.
    The large failure here is that most people, in most settings, aren’t going to say anything to a guy with a gun. As we’ve learned from open carry demonstrators, the most effective way to stop communication between people in a public setting, is for one of them to visibly have a gun. So why would most people tell someone “Hey, I can see your gun…”?
    The other failure there is that many of the guys saying “no one notices/cares/recognizes” aren’t themselves that aware. A lot of gun dudes aren’t exactly paragons of social skill, and tending to associate only with other gun dudes makes that worse. Running the mechanical 180-visual-scan and “watching the hands” isn’t the definition of good social attentiveness. Even if many of us weren’t socially autistic, no one is perfectly aware. It’s impossible. Being unaware that you’ve been noticed printing doesn’t, actually, count for a lot. Using that to argue for the position that “printing doesn’t matter” isn’t enough.

The next argument from the “it doesn’t matter” crowd isn’t that no one notices, it’s that it isn’t important if others see a bulge because they don’t know what it is. This may have some value, but I tend to think that even if they can’t identify it, the bulge can still matter.
    In many work environments, an out of place bulge in clothing is going to be cause for notice. Simply because it’s different, and draws attention. With many workplaces having restrictive firearms policies, the eventual questioning of “what is that?” could have serious consequences for folks. Job loss alone can be bad enough, but in some places that could come with the potential for police involvement. The ghost of the event has the potential to follow someone as they try to find new employment, too.
    Whether or not it’s realized, printing (even unrecognized) can have consequences elsewhere, too. Maintaining an active social life and carrying can mix very well, but that unsightly bulge above your ass can make that difficult. A lot of gun dudes are, in fact, men… and men are typically clueless as to the level of detail women (and interested men) notice. Particularly in regard to dress.
    Any single man who has ever tried to up his sartorial game can tell you the difference it made in his interactions with the desired sex, when he put on nice shoes and a decent watch. That bulge above your ass? That’s gonna stand out just as badly as pairing your ratty Vans with a suit, to certain viewers.

The final, but by no means least important, consideration is the observation of your mohaska by the criminal element. A lot of folks blow this off, and ask “when did a thug ever even see a quality concealment holster?”, but that’s the wrong question. The right question is, “what do I lose if I’m identified as carrying a gun, by a criminal actor?”
    Story time: I was 19 and in community college, working my way through various first responder classes and the beginnings of a psych degree. In an English class, I made a friend who we’ll call Antonio. In his early 50’s, Antonio was a long-standing and well positioned member of a 1% motorcycle club (or, outlaw motorcycle gang). An articulate and intelligent guy, who was working on business classes, Antonio decided he liked me and we often had lunch together on campus. I get along well with “dirtbags”, and enjoyed talking with him about New Mexico history, hunting, fishing, trucks, bikes, engines, and such topics in which he was well versed.
    One afternoon, he asked if I could give him a ride over to an off-campus bookstore to sell some textbooks, in exchange for him buying lunch. Free lunch being one of the grails of college life, I agreed and off we went. When we stopped for lunch, he pointed out another diner and asked “You’re into this shit, what do you see about that guy?”The guy in question was wearing business wear, slacks with a tucked in shirt and tie. I didn’t see anything particularly notable about him, until Antonio prompted me to “look at his hip”, where the loops of a tuckable IWB holster were visible on his belt, along with a distinctive bulge. “C’mon vato, you gotta be sharper than that, you wanna get along in the world” was Antonio’s comment when I, finally, saw the gun.
    I continued having lunch with Antonio fairly often until I transferred to university, and in that time the “spot the gun” game came up often. He was better at it than I was then, and I was the gun-nut. Antonio was a bad guy. We didn’t talk about it much, but he was honest about it when it came up. A bad guy who had survived as a criminal since he was a teenager. I have no idea how he’d score on a FAST-Test or Super Test, or what his ground game was like, or if he thought HiPoint was all a gun needed to be. It doesn’t matter: He was successful where others are not, and had the skillset required to reach the point he was at, transitioned from street soldier to decision maker getting a degree. And, he could spot a gun based on printing and tells.
    A fairly common idea is that the gun is a deterrent: A criminal actor, upon seeing the gun, will avoid its bearer for fear of being shot. Reality is a bitch-kitty that’ll scratch you, though. Violent criminal actors aren’t strangers to firearms. Even better, unlike most gun owners, violent criminal actors aren’t strangers to having guns pointed at them, being shot at or, even, being shot. They aren’t afraid of guns. Antonio wasn’t, and said as much. He felt like being able to see a gun ahead of time simply gave him an edge, and he wasn’t the only dirtbag I’ve ever met who had this opinion.

Printing doesn’t matter. Until it does. And when it does, you’re going to have a lot on the line. Romantic success, the potential loss of income or career, or the potential of injury or death at the hands of someone who knew you were carrying and didn’t care except to come at you harder because of it. Today’s market for holsters, belts, and other support gear is truly the best it has ever been. There is a solution out there, for you and quite likely for the gun you already prefer carrying, that will keep you from printing. There are also a plethora of quality, compact, and yet capable handguns on the market currently if your full-sized gat isn’t going to work. Whether better holsters, belts, and pouches, or those thing and a different gun, there is a solution for you out there if you try, and every reason to pursue it until you find it."

Don't underestimate the bad guys; they're bad, but that doesn't make them stupid.

4. freyasman

freyasman Senator

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. freyasman

freyasman Senator

http://www.activeresponsetraining.net/be-careful-this-week
    From the link;

"Please be careful this week. Terrorists and crazy people put a lot of credence in the importance of symbolism. Historical anniversary dates are important to them.

This week contains the anniversary dates of:

– The Boston Bombing
    – The Columbine Shooting
    – The Virginia Tech Massacre
    – The Waco Hostage Siege
    – The Oklahoma City Bombing
    – Hitler’s Birthday

Use some extra caution in your daily activities this week. Read up on some of the bombing and active killer information linked below and be prepared to protect yourself.

Active Shooter Response for the Armed Citizen

Besides exercising general awareness, I would avoid any large public groups or protests. On April 20, there will be another nationwide “school walk out.” These walk outs are designed to raise awareness about school violence issues. Please discourage your child from participating in any of these events.

As I mentioned about the last batch of these “walk outs,” they make very good symbolic targets for terrorists and active killers.

What better target than a large group of unprotected kids who are in a predictable location at a set place and time? A killer could target one of these protests very easily. It’s far easier to set up in a car 100 yards away from one of these events and shoot kids like fish in a barrel than it is to actually smuggle a gun into a school and commit a rampage there. Many of these large protests are also vulnerable to a vehicle run-down attack.

These killers crave media publicity. They want infamy. Think of how much attention a massacre at a gun violence protest would generate. That’s going to be a very tempting target for some of these lunatics.

Don’t take the chance. Keep your kids safe and far away from any of these protest sites. If your children do attend, have them remain on the edges of the crowd so that they can get away quickly in the event of an attack. Make sure they stay alert and look for any potential threat cues. Make sure they are constantly aware of the closest piece of cover and the nearest escape route. They shouldn’t hesitate to bolt at the first sign that something bad is happening.

I hope we make it through this week without another large scale attack. People are crazy, but you don’t have to allow them to victimize you.

Stay dangerous."

6. freyasman

freyasman Senator

https://www.click2houston.com/news/...ation-for-systematically-hanging-up-on-people
    From the link;
    "HOUSTON - A former Houston Emergency Center 911 operator will spend the next 18 months on probation for hanging up on people calling for emergency services, prosecutors said Wednesday.

Crenshanda Williams, 44, worked as a 911 operator for a year-and-a-half, ending in 2016, according to Harris County District Attorney Kim Ogg’s office. During that time, she systematically hung up on people who were trying to report emergencies. She ended up on her supervisors’ radar due to an “abnormally large number of ‘short calls’” identified. "Short calls" are incoming calls with a duration of less than 20 seconds. Ogg's office said the recording database also keeps a report of who disconnects the call: the caller, the call-taker, or both. Records revealed that thousands of short calls -- from reports of robberies to homicides to speeding vehicles -- were attributed to Williams hanging up.

More Headlines
    When questioned about the short calls, Ogg’s office said in a news release that Williams told investigators she often hung up because she did not want to talk to anyone at those times.

Williams’ three-day trial ended on Wednesday with jurors finding her guilty of interference with emergency telephone calls - a misdemeanor offense.

A judge sentenced her to 18 months’ probation, and 10 days in jail as a condition.

“The citizens of Harris County rely on 911 operators to dispatch help in their time of need.” Assistant District Attorney Lauren Reeder said. “When a public servant betrays the community’s trust and breaks the law, we have a responsibility to hold them criminally accountable.”

No one is coming to help you. Prepare accordingly.

7. freyasman

freyasman Senator

These are the guys creeping around..... pay attention to how they think, and what they value.

http://edsmanifesto.com/index.php/2018/04/25/el-cotorro-interview-with-el-musico/
    From the link;
    “EL COTORRO” INTERVIEW WITH “EL MÚSICO”
    APRIL 25, 2018 ED LEAVE A COMMENT
    [​IMG]
    From AK’s and 45’s to a bottle opener and a lighter.

This “El Cotorro” Interview is with a now retired gangster from down south. He was involved in the drug trade back in the late 90’s and early 2000’s. He grew up in some bad places and graduated from armed robbery to drug running when he was just 17. A few bullets left him without much mobility. Can’t say much more about him. I’m going to include some questions from you guys in the interview. We will call him “El Músico.” Details have been changed and or omitted for obvious reasons. This wasn’t easy so please, take what you can from it. Questions were sent in by followers of my Instagram account.

[​IMG]
    El Músico
    -What would you say were the top reasons why you got into drug trafficking? Did you ever think about what life would have been like had you gone down a different road?

I didn’t have a choice, really. By the time I was 15 I was living on the street. My father was a drunk and hit me every chance he got. He hated me because he saw my mother in me, I guess. She left my father when I was very little, and she never came back. I think he hated me because I reminded him of her or something like that.

I wanted money and no jobs that would pay any good money were available. My University was taking peoples’ things by force and burglary. One day, one of my friends came to our hang out spot in a new truck with an AK stuffed in between the seat and center console. I knew exactly what I wanted to do right then and there. Never really thought about being a doctor or anything like that. I never even met a doctor when I was a kid, so I had no real notion of what to aspire to become. I watched TV and saw people living out there in the world, what to me was a completely unreachable fantasy. It’s funny, out of everything I saw on TV, the image of a mother and father loving their kids was like science fiction. I could believe in space robots and aliens, but not that.

I wish I had not done many things, but I can’t do anything about that now. “Los Ubieras me matan” ( The What-If’s would kill me)

-What was your daily mindset like? What did you see lacking in people who didn’t survive his life choices?

Prendió, estás prendió siempre (You are on, you are always on). I’d only trust people that I grew up with and went to work with me or people I had been in bad situations with. You kill and steal best with people you trust. Loyalty was very important. Even if I had known you all my life, if you talked to the cops or informed on us to a rival group, I’d kill you in front of your mother without losing any sleep or regrets. We would go out and work high on cocaine or meth, so we were always on.

People that survived were the ones that weren’t too greedy. If you are in a group and steal for yourself and don’t share, you will be found out. People think they are smarter than you. You will always be found out. Cut your hands off or die. It was simple.

[​IMG]

-What do the cops miss when looking for drugs or guns or anything of that mater?

We moved things with woman and children in the cars. They wouldn’t be searched as much. Or we would plant things in cars and report them ourselves, making it through inspection points as the arrests were made.

People never want to search between the legs and ass. So that is where things would go.

To be honest, we didn’t do much to go around the cops, just the military. Cops we bribed or threatened. We would show up in a car and start reciting their home address and kid’s names, and they would just get out of the way or else we would drive through and kill them.

[​IMG]

-Toughest situation you had to get out of?

I made the mistake of having a kid and she grew up to be very beautiful. A guy I worked for liked her a lot, so I had to make him go away. I had to leave everything after that. Start over far away with nothing.

-Top three things that contribute to survivability, and on the flip side top three things that got people caught or killed?

Things that make you survive longest in this is not being greedy or stupid enough to think you are smarter than everyone else. Don’t have a family. Don’t spend money on anything you can’t sell in a day and leave. Save for retirement and tell no one about it.

-When sourcing a place to hide, what did you do?

Hide where it is normal for people to hide, go where the shame is. Red light district and places where the sex trade is the main activity. People there are hiding, always hiding. So, you can hide with them and no one will be the wiser. Also, hide where the whole block is in on it, and have people you pay with a cell phone on hand to alert you. This can cost you as little as a globito (a dose of meth).

Sleep with your shoes and clothes on, next to the back window and be ready to run. Always.
    [​IMG]
    Best place to hide ?
    EDC?

Cigarettes
    Lighter
    Cash
    AK
    Colt 45 or Beretta
    Punta (Spanish for point, probably referring to a shank or icepick)
    Bottel opener to peal nails off or stab eyes out. Still carry it today.
    Radio (Police scan and or for their own comms)
    Multiple cellphones
    Mi flakita (Probably referring to a Santa Muerte religious icon)
    Nada que me comprometa (Nothing that would compromise me)

Todos esto lo podía tirar sin llorar después por su pérdida. (All of this I could throw away with out crying about losing it)

-What are the first three things you do in the morning…what are the last three things you do before you sleep?

I would pry and thank God and my dama negra for another day, check the windows to see what was around me, and call my boss for instructions.

I’d pry before I go to bed and read. I have learned to love books, so I like to read a lot at night, check doors and windows, and tuck my gun in my boot. I didn’t sleep much.

-What was your go to weapon of choice, and what was the strangest thing you were attacked with?

I liked the AK and the .45. It works for what it’s for, and they are everywhere. Easy to get bullets for them, too. I was shot at with an arrow once. I never saw who did it; it was at night in the Sierra. We shoot everywhere but never found anyone

-What actions by law enforcement (from both sides of the border) caused the biggest problems for him and his organization?

No problems at all with law enforcement. It’s all a scam to. They get money, we pay here and there. Problem is with other cartel groups wanting to come in on our territories.

-Any use of social media platforms for operational communications?

It wasn’t in my time but I see it used now more and more. People that have daughters with active Facebook accounts just jump on them and use them to hunt for kids with money to abduct.

–If you weren’t “medically retired”, would you still be running drugs today or would you have retired long ago?

I’d be in it or dead.

-How much does LUCK play into your successes or failures?

God gave me the time I was supposed to have. And the rest of it was paid for to La Santa Muerte. She got her part in me being alive. I am paying for it all now before I have to pay the rest in the after life.

[​IMG]
    -The money? Or the power?

Power. I could have no money, but if I have a gun to your head, I have the power and all your money. Power is in not giving a fudge about the government and doing things for yourself. I know what true freedom is, I have felt it. Have you gringos? Really? You are not free. How can you be? The Cowboys where the last free Americans, Al Capone was free. All of you are not free.

-How and when did you realize that you could no longer trust someone that you knew very well?

They stop looking in your eyes, and they change with you. I don’t know how to explain; they become distant. That is when we dig. Then we call you over for some beers, and you don’t go back home. You can’t hide being a rat.

-What advice would you give ordinary people to survive your kind of crew?

Don’t come to Mexico, and don’t think we are not already in the US. We are everywhere.

PART 2 COMING SOON

8. freyasman

freyasman Senator

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2017/12/4-years-after-target-the-little-guy-is-the-target/
    From the link;
    "4 Years After Target, the Little Guy is the Target
    Dec. 18 marked the fourth anniversary of this site breaking the news about a breach at Target involving some 40 million customer credit and debit cards. It has been fascinating in the years since that epic intrusion to see how organized cyber thieves have shifted from targeting big box retailers to hacking a broad swath of small to mid-sized merchants.

In many ways, not much has changed: The biggest underground shops that sell stolen cards still index most of their cards by ZIP code. Only, the ZIP code corresponds not to the legitimate cardholder’s billing address but to the address of the hacked store at which the card in question was physically swiped (the reason for this is that buyers of these cards tend to prefer cards used by people who live in their geographic area, as the subsequent fraudulent use of those cards tends to set off fewer alarm bells at the issuing bank).

Last week I was researching a story published here this week on how a steep increase in transaction fees associated with Bitcoin is causing many carding shops to recommend alternate virtual currencies like Litecoin. And I noticed that popular carding store Joker’s Stash had just posted a new batch of cards dubbed “Dynamittte,” which boasted some 7 million cards advertised as “100 percent” valid — meaning the cards were so fresh that even the major credit card issuers probably didn’t yet know which retail or restaurant breach caused this particular breach.

[​IMG]
    An advertisement for a large new batch of stolen credit card accounts for sale at the Joker’s Stash Dark Web market.

Translation: These stolen cards were far more likely to still be active and useable after fraudsters encode the account numbers onto fake plastic and use the counterfeits to go shopping in big box stores.

I pinged a couple of sources who track when huge new batches of stolen cards hit the market, and both said the test cards they’d purchased from the Joker’s Stash Dynamittte batch mapped back to customers who all had one thing in common: They’d all recently eaten at a Jason’s Deli location.

Jason’s Deli is a fast casual restaurant chain based in Beaumont, Texas, with approximately 266 locations in 28 states. Seeking additional evidence as to the source of the breach, I turned to the Jason’s Deli Web site and scraped the ZIP codes for their various stores across the country. Then I began comparing those ZIPs with the ZIPs tied to this new Dynamittte batch of cards at Joker’s Stash.

Checking my work were the folks at Mindwise.io, a threat intelligence startup in California that monitors Dark Web marketplaces and tries to extract useful information from them. Mindwise found a nearly 100 percent overlap between the ZIP codes on the “Blasttt-US” unit of the Dynamittte cards for sale and the ZIP codes for Jason’s Deli locations.

Reached for comment, Jason’s Deli released the following statement:

“On Friday, Dec. 22, 2017, our company was notified by payment processors – the organizations that manage the electronic connections between Jason’s Deli locations and payment card issuers – that MasterCard security personnel had informed it that a large quantity of payment card information had appeared for sale on the ‘dark web,’ and that an analysis of the data indicated that at least a portion of the data may have come from various Jason’s Deli locations.”

“Jason’s Deli’s management immediately activated our response plan, including engagement of a leading threat response team, involvement of other forensic experts, and cooperation with law enforcement. Among the questions that investigators are working to determine is whether in fact a breach took place, and if so, to determine its scope, the method employed, and whether there is any continuing breach or vulnerability.”

“The investigation is in its early stages and, as is typical in such situations, we expect it will take some time to determine exactly what happened. Jason’s Deli will provide as much information as possible as the inquiry progresses, bearing in mind that security and law enforcement considerations may limit the amount of detail we can provide.”

It’s important to note that the apparent breach at Jason’s Deli almost certainly does not correspond to 7 million cards; typically, carding shop owners will mix cards stolen from multiple breaches into one much larger batch (Dynamittte), and often further subdivide the cards by region (US vs. European cards).

As run-of-the-mill as these card breaches have become, it’s still remarkable even in smaller batches of cards like those apparently stolen from Jason’s Deli customers just how many financial institutions are impacted with each breach.

[​IMG]
    Banks impacted by the apparent breach at Jason’s Deli, sorted by Bank ID Number (BIN) — i.e. the issuer identified by the first six digits in the card number.

Mindwise said it was comfortable concluding that at least 170,000 of the cards put up for sale this past week on Joker’s Stash map back to Jason’s Deli locations. That may seem like a drop in the bucket compared to the 40 million cards that thieves hauled away from Target four years ago, but the cards stolen from Jason’s Deli customers were issued by more than 250 banks and credit unions, most of which will adopt differing strategies on how to manage fraud on those cards.

In other words, by moving down the food chain to smaller but far more plentiful and probably less secure merchants (either by choice or because the larger stores became a harder target) — and by mixing cards stolen from multiple breaches — the fraudsters have made it less likely that breaches at chain stores will be detected and remediated quickly, thereby prolonging the value and use of the stolen cards put up for sale in underground marketplaces.

All that said, it’s really not worth it to spend time worrying about where your card number may have been breached, since it’s almost always impossible to say for sure and because it’s common for the same card to be breached at multiple establishments during the same time period.

Just remember that although consumers are not liable for fraudulent charges, it may still fall to you the consumer to spot and report any suspicious charges. So keep a close eye on your statements, and consider signing up for text message notifications of new charges if your card issuer offers this service. Most of these services also can be set to alert you if you’re about to miss an upcoming payment, so they can also be handy for avoiding late fees and other costly charges."

9. freyasman

freyasman Senator

https://www.facebook.com/edsmanifesto/posts/872166496233687:0
    From the link;
    "Ed's Manifesto
    August 23, 2015 ·
    Tonacao Cuchillo- Ten Lessons In Killing With A Knife (KNIFE PICTURED IS A BLOODSHARK BY TRACKER DAN)

Sixty years old, short, wiry with broad shoulders from decades of hauling in fishing nets, Borino Tonacao has a face like kamagong, dark brown and chiselled with character. He is also our family fighter. The uncle of my wife, Borino is the man who kills the pigs for fiesta in the barangay. He has taken lives other than those of pigs over the years but he rarely tells unless the Tanduay or tuba are loosening his tongue.

The day he killed our pig for the family reunion I watched him at work, then later, we talked. He carries his knife in a scabbard made from folded newspaper. It is a cheap kitchen knife, the blade is eight inches in length and the handle of orange plastic. Razor sharp. He wears it stuck into his shorts on his right side, handle pointing to the left and he can draw it lightening fast. It seems at first the knife is pointing the wrong way for a right handed draw into a reverse grip position with the blade down and the edge facing his body, but that is how he carries it and through years of use he deftly positions the knife that way in literally the blink of an eye.

Lesson 1
    Getting the knife into your hand fast is his first lesson. “If it is not in your hand, it is not a knife, it is nothing” he says. He tells of how he has been attacked and had to fight off his attackers empty handed until he could get his own weapon into action.

Lesson 2
    “Keep moving! Yell and scream to summon your courage and to make your attackers scared of coming close. Do not stand still or you will die.”

Lesson 3
    I asked him about the type of knife he prefers and he simply replied “a sharp one, this size (indicating his own 8 inch kitchen knife) and in your hand when you need it.”

Lesson 4
    The scabbard he uses he throws away when the paper deteriorates, then quickly makes a new one. “It is not important. The knife is important” he told me. In the west we fixate on the quality of the steel and the ‘rig’ we carry it in. Here is a man who uses his knife every day and he thinks only of having it long, sharp and in his hand when he needs it.

Lesson 5
    We talked about grip and position and he says he prefers the reverse grip with the thumb on the pommel, or butt of the handle. It adds power to the stab and stops the knife being pushed back through the hand if he hits bone or his victim struggles. The reverse grip is the most powerful for stabbing he says because he can put his back into the blow.

The edge faces towards him so that once he has stabbed deeply he can again use his back muscles to draw the knife towards him, opening the wound, speeding up the killing and giving leverage against the struggling of the victim.

“Your arms and back are made to pull and lift, things I have done every day since a small boy when fishing and working the fields. It is stronger than pushing the knife away from you. The reverse grip is stronger than holding it in what you call a sabre grip. I would never use that, too easy to lose your knife inside him when he fights back.” He shows me what he means, easily demonstrating the leverage used to disarm someone holding the knife in a sabre grip. Even the more secure hammer grip gives something away to the defender.

Lesson 6
    “To kill you must have power!” Borino exclaims. “You can’t half kill someone, be it pig or a man.” When you kill, they will not lie there and let you do it. They will fight and scream and struggle and you must be strong. Your heart must be hot but your head cold. You will see their face and hear their screams in your dreams and when you are awake they will come back and ask you ‘why did you kill me?’ and you will feel shame if you did not kill quick and right.” By right, he explained he meant for the right reasons. Not murder, but to provide food if it is an animal and to save your life or your family's lives if it is a man.

Lesson 7
    We talked a bit more about killing, the why, the when, the who and the how. Borino wasn’t bragging, he was simply telling it how it had been for him. “Killing is easy. Just stab the throat and work the hole. Open it wide and he will die. That is not hard. The hard thing is to live with it afterwards. That is why you must kill right” he said.

Lesson 8
    I showed him some knife fighting training clips on a DVD I had. He said very simply and authoritatively, “these men have never killed with a knife” and nothing more. I pressed him for more detail and he replied, “they are playing with knives, not killing. You don’t do all this when you kill, even if he has a knife as well. You get in first and you kill quickly. If you can’t do that then you wait. Keep him away until he has time to think of dying, when his blood is cooled. Or you escape and kill him when he hasn’t got his own knife. This is not a game. It is killing!”

When I showed him martial artists using a knife to wound or disarm their opponent he got up, found his cigarettes, then sat down again. He looked at me in a way that made me feel childlike for even suggesting you could use a knife for anything less lethal than death. “A knife is for killing.” He said no more about wounding, he’d told me enough as it was.

Lesson 9
    We talked about where to stab and he said he only ever stabs the throat. If he can’t stab the throat he will cut his way there. “It is best to kill from behind, like with the pig. Why give someone or something a chance to escape, to fight back and kill you? If you try to kill and fail, they will come for you when you are weak and they are strong and you die. What is the point of that?” Indeed, what is the point of giving your victim a fair chance to not only survive but to do to you what you plan to do to them? Again, this is about one thing and one thing only. Killing. Taking life, not pretending to be some kind of tough guy.

Lesson 10
    Which led us to the big lesson. Lesson 10. Intent. To Borino it is all about intent. He only kills when he intends to kill. He never intends to wound or intimidate. Those who know him know he will kill and that is intimidation enough. Those who don’t know him are soon set straight by others who have no wish to see blood spilt. Borino has a reputation but one earned, not made up by telling people how he served with some special forces military unit. Borino never served a day in the military in his life, he is a fisherman and the barangay butcher. He has been in tight spots and survived and he has no hesitation to kill when killing is right, but when it is not he feels no shame in avoiding death. Either his or, more likely, someone else’s.

When he kills he does it quickly, with as much power as he can deliver and he does it definitely, no hesitation. It is not a game. It is life or death and so far, he has always lived. I asked him if he ever worried that one day he would die like the pig he killed for us that morning?

“Maybe. But I am not worried. If I die that way it will be quick. And I will take whoever does it with me to God.”

10. freyasman

freyasman Senator

http://blog.suarezinternational.com/2018/05/our-time-of-war.html
    From the link;
    "WEAKLINGS IN THE TIME OF WAR
    Friday, May 18, 2018

[​IMG]

We Live In A Time Of War!

I first used those words almost three years ago. Today we had the twenty-second mass shooting of 2018. And as I listened to the various commentators and political pundits on the various news stations on the drive to work, it occurred to me that not only are all of these pundits total fools, but the majority of the population have so declawed themselves as to be of no use whatsoever in an event like this. Truly they have self-selected as weaklings.

Here is a reiteration of the original - updated for 2018.

I want to talk about how you live in a time of war versus a time of peace. And you can protest all you wish that you don't want to live like that and that if you change your habits the terrorists win. Sure, but if they crush you and your family with a truck during a parade, or capture you and cut your balls off in front of your family like they did at the Bataclan Theater, they also win don't they. And well, if they kill your kids at a school...they win as well. So how about we set aside that passive aggressive hippy attitude and wake up to reality.

And "Terrorist" is the word I will use henceforth, whether they are motivated by an evil religion or by a mental disorder. In truth, their motivations are irrelevant at the moment of first contact.

In a time of Peace you can come and go as you please. You can congregate in the street to watch fireworks and listen to music. You can go to the theater, the parade, or to school in peace. You don't have to worry about anything really. Maybe the petty criminal is still a concern, but he can be easily avoided with some good common sense. In a time of Peace you can celebrate parades, you can go into a theater or a musical performance, listen to fiery speeches on any topic, attend school, go shopping, and visit any place you wish and feel relative safety.

In a time of peace Terrorists don't kill their co-workers at Christmas parties, or Nightclubs...or military bases. In times of peace Terrorists do not target white police officers for assassination. In times of peace you don't have Terrorists entering a school or a church and killing as many people as they can.

But we do not live in a time of peace...not any longer. We live in a time of war and we have to make adjustments to the way we live. In a time of war you have to be thoughtful about where you go. You have to analyze whether it is a hard target or a soft target...and you have to understand the difference. If you can, you avoid large congregations of people either in the open or in enclosed spaces. You have to sit with your back to the wall in the event one of your adversaries walk through the door to kill you and everyone else in the room. You have to profile everyone. In a time of Peace you can overlook someone's appearance, ethnic background, attire, and actions. But we don't live in a time of peace any longer, we live in a time of war, and have been doing so for almost two decades, so you have to take note of these things.

In a time of war you cannot afford to relax. You must be ever vigilant specifically of those groups that are most likely to bring the war to you. If that sounds unfair to you, if that sounds like you're being discriminatory, if it sounds like you're not following the "American way" where everyone is equal and seen as the same, then that is exactly what you're doing. Ask the dead in San Bernardino, and Orlando, and Parkland, and now Santa Fe, how they feel about profiling, non-egalitarian thinking, the rights of crazy people, or having access to guns for self defense.

Oh wait, we can't. They were killed by those whose rights America worries over daily.

But vigilance alone is a sad an empty action without the ability to act upon that which vigilance reveals. In a time of Peace you can leave the house with empty pockets, a smile on your face, a spring in your step and a song in your heart. But we do not live in such times. Today even if it is a violation of the law, a wise man will go armed. And if a man is tasked with protecting or leading others, their safety is his responsibility.

It was once said as a caveat before the carry of a weapon was suggested. "If you can legally get a permit - if you can legally do so - you should get a permit and carry a weapon". Today in the time of war that we live in I will say that you must carry a weapon regardless of legal standing. It has been shown time and again that the First Responders will rarely prevent an event like this. Let this one also burn into your mind for the reality that it is.

You Are On Your Own!

Although I have every respect for the guys rushing to the scene to kill the bad guy, hell - I was one of them some years ago - but the timing is just no there. How many people died this year alone, at the hands of the terrorist before they were on scene? And then there are those who won't go in to kill the bad guy out of fearful self-preservation, like in Parkland. I only have the deepest and seething contempt for those people.

You are on your own - leave the house prepared to do battle - every single day! Leave the house prepared to treat any injuries you may incur - every single day! These are the concessions that you must make in the time of war that we live today.

We live in a time of war and we must take the necessary steps as individuals to win that war."

11. freyasman

freyasman Senator

https://www.click2houston.com/news/...-naked-in-womans-bathroom-after-swat-standoff
    From the link;
    "HOUSTON - A man is in custody after he was found hiding naked in a woman’s bathroom Friday, investigators said.

The man was arrested around 2:40 a.m. after a standoff with the SWAT team at a home in northwest Houston, officials said.

More Headlines
    Investigators said the 21-year-old man had been stalking a woman who lived at a home in the 2200 block of Marnel Road, with whom he had no previous relationship.

"He became infatuated with her and he's been stalking her. She has nothing whatsoever to do with him and he's just found where she lived and tried to force entry," Houston Police Department SWAT Capt. Larry Baimbridge said.

Around 12:30 a.m., the man went to the home and began banging on the front door, investigators said. The woman was not home, but her three children were, according to a SWAT officer. When no one answered the door, the man broke a window and went inside the house, investigators said. The children hid in a bedroom and called 911, according to the SWAT officer.

Investigators said the children in their early teens jumped out of the bedroom window, leaving the man in the home alone.

"He committed a very serious crime and terrorized these poor kids," Baimbridge said.

When police arrived, the man ran into the bathroom and refused to come out, investigators said.

SWAT officers were called around 1 a.m. to assist. A little more than a half an hour later, officers forced their way into the bathroom and found the man naked and combative.

"We breached the door and found him inside the restroom. He was completely naked," Baimbridge said.

Using a stun gun, officers arrested the man. No one was injured.

The man’s mental health and the incident are under investigation.

Police said they are seeking burglary of habitation charges with the district attorney's office.

The family returned safely to their home, police said."

Stalkers can be a real problem, especially for single women. Notice the female stalking victim in this news story had children in their early teens; that means she is at least mid-thirties. But her stalker is only 21.... mommy issues, anyone?
    Also note that they are only charging him with "burglary of a habitation"; that ain't shit. He probably won't get any time, or very little anyway.... I'd bet on him being back at that address looking for her before the summer is over. And suppose the kids are there alone again when he does?
    Lot's of women will take a self-defense class, but not many realize that they might need to send their children to one, as well.

12. freyasman

freyasman Senator

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2018/05/mobile-giants-please-dont-share-the-where/
    From the link;
    "All technologies are double-edged swords, which means that each can be used both for good and malicious ends. As much as police officers may wish to avoid the hassle and time constraints of having to get a warrant to determine the precise location of anyone they please whenever they wish, those same law enforcement officers should remember that this technology works both ways: It also can just as easily be abused by criminals to track the real-time movements of police and their families, informants, jurors, witnesses and even judges.

Consider the damage that organized crime syndicates — human traffickers, drug smugglers and money launderers — could inflict armed with an app that displays the precise location of every uniformed officer from within 300 ft to across the country. All because they just happened to know the cell phone number tied to each law enforcement official.

Maybe you have children or grandchildren who — like many of their peers these days — carry a mobile device at all times for safety and for quick communication with parents or guardians. Now imagine that anyone in the world has the instant capability to track where your kid is at any time of day. All they’d need is your kid’s digits.

Maybe you’re the current or former target of a stalker, jilted ex-spouse, or vengeful co-worker. Perhaps you perform sensitive work for the government. All of the above-mentioned parties and many more are put at heightened personal risk by having their real-time location data exposed to commercial third parties.

Some people might never sell their location data for any price: I suspect most of us would like this information always to be private unless and until we change the defaults (either in a binary “on/off” way or app-specific). On the other end of the spectrum there are probably plenty of people who don’t care one way or another provided that sharing their location information brings them some real or perceived financial or commercial benefit.

The point is, for many of us location privacy is priceless because, without it, almost everything else we’re doing to safeguard our privacy goes out the window.

The point is, for many of us location privacy is priceless because, without it, almost everything else we’re doing to safeguard our privacy goes out the window.

And this sad reality will persist until the mobile providers state unequivocally that they will no longer sell or share customer location data without having received and validated some kind of legal obligation — such as a court-ordered subpoena.

But even that won’t be enough, because companies can and do change their policies all the time without warning or recourse (witness the current reality). It won’t be enough until lawmakers in this Congressstep up and do their jobs — to prevent the mobile providers from selling our last remaining bastion of privacy in the free world to third party companies who simply can’t or won’t keep it secure."

RTWT

13. freyasman

freyasman Senator

14. freyasman

freyasman Senator

http://www.orderofman.com/the-systematic-softening-of-society/
    From the link;
    "WEAK PEOPLE ARE EASY TO CONTROL
    Weak people are easier to control. Why? Because they’re dependent. They’re more dependent on their employers. They’re more dependent on their family. They’re more dependent on government subsidies and handouts. Weak people are more easily controlled. They’re the cog in the wheel.

Men represent the last line of defense against any possible threat to ourselves, our families, our businesses, our communities, and our nations. If we are weak, we are more easily controlled, more easily manipulated, and we are more easily put into a position that allows the higher-ups, or the powers that be to do what it is they want to do.

Again, I’m not suggesting there is some grand conspiracy here, but what I am suggesting is that there are some powerful people who wish to remain so powerful that they will do and say whatever they can in order to keep everything the same, to maintain the status quo. And part of that is ensuring that the people who are serving them are weak. Again, men represent (or they should at least represent) the last line of defense. This requires us to be independent. It requires us to think for ourselves. It requires us to be physically and mentally tough, and capable and strong, and it requires us to break away from the dependence that so many of us have been living on for so long.

All right, we’ve talked about the symptoms. We’ve talked about why I believe this is the case. Now, let’s talk about the solutions:

SOLUTION #1: BECOME PHYSICALLY FIT
    I believe it is a man’s responsibility to become physically fit. Strength is great in and of itself but all of what’s required in order to become physically stronger (discipline, commitment, sacrifice, etc.) are the same traits required to build mental fortitude. You cannot make decisions in a vacuum. If you improve in one area of your life, you will naturally and inevitably improve in other areas of your life. If you are physically strong, you will also be mentally stronger. That will play out in other areas of your life such as relationships and business.

If you are weak, out of shape, and overweight, you are more dependent on factors that you cannot control: medication, the doctors you visit, and whether your insurance pays for medication and procedures. But guess what? If you’re healthy and you’re strong, you don’t have to worry about that stuff as much and you can focus your time and your resources and your attention on things that should be more pressing.

SOLUTION #2: DO THE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU
    Every single day you should be doing something that pushes you outside of your comfort zone, that makes you feel uncomfortable and out of place, that pushes you, and that tests you. The more that you can do that, the stronger that you’re going to be. I’ll give you a couple of examples.

About four weeks ago, I started taking Jiu-Jitsu. I’ve never done it before. I walked into the gym and felt completely out of place, awkward, uncomfortable. But I dove right in. Why? Because I know that if I try these new experiences and I do the things that scare me mentally, emotionally, physically, then I will be stronger than I was before, and that’s important to me.

Also, just last week I committed to doing a marathon. I hate running. I despise running. I’ve never run more than five or six miles at any given time in my entire life but I committed to running 26 miles. Why? Because I don’t want to, because it scares me, and because it’s going to push me outside of my current comfort zone. It’s going to be painful. It’s going to be uncomfortable. I probably won’t enjoy a lot of it, but I know that I’m going to come out of it a stronger man than I was before.

SOLUTION #3: SPEND TIME AROUND MASCULINE MEN
    If you’re hanging out with women, and you’re hanging out with boys, and you’re hanging out with immature men, you are never going to build up your strength. If on the other hand, you spend time around guys who are physically strong and mentally tough – the guys that are doing the things that we traditionally think of when we think of manly – you will inevitably have a desire to be more like that. It’s been said that you are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.

So, if the people you spend time with are weak, cowardly, soft, and pathetic, it’s likely that you’ll start to exhibit more of those characteristics.

If on the other hand, the men that you spend time with are tough, gritty, resolute, and strong, you are more likely to exhibit those traits. You’ll see how they’re behaving. You’ll see the way that they interact. And that will be appealing to you. You will want to be more like that. You will do the things that they do in order to achieve those type of results.

SOLUTION #4: BECOME INDEPENDENT
    In February of this year, I released my book, Sovereignty: The Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Men. Becoming independent is what the book is all about. It’s becoming sovereign. It’s about living by your own rules. It’s about being fully capable of taking care of yourself. It’s about not being subject to anything or anyone and becoming completely independent. It’s about wrestling back the control that you’ve been giving to your spouse, your boss, your friends, your parents, and the government.

You do that when you make excuses, craft little lies, and fabricate stories in your own head to justify your softness and your mediocrity. We’ve got to strip away those lies. We’ve got to reclaim our sovereignty. We’ve got to be physically strong so we are not beholden to an insurance company, or a doctor’s office, or a medication in order to live the lives that we want to live. We’ve got to get our financial house in order. If you’re in debt up to your eyeballs, you have subjected yourself to the financial institutions that would love to keep you enslaved.

Get your financial house in order, develop a new skill, make some more money, pay off your debt, stash a little money under your mattress, put it in a savings account, invest your money, be wise, and be financially free.

Sovereignty also comes into play at your work, whether you’re an employee, a boss, an entrepreneur, or a business owner. You need to maintain your sovereignty. How do you do this? By making yourself indispensable, learning new skills, making your boss look good, spending more time at work, getting there early, leaving late, skipping the lunch break, excelling, doing the things that nobody else wants to do, signing up for new projects, and getting new degrees and designations so that you can learn to make more money. Learn to be more valuable to your co-workers and your boss. That way you put yourself in a position of authority rather than giving the authority you should maintain for yourself to somebody else. Do not live beholden to anyone.

These are the ways that we develop our strength. This is the way we wrestle back the strength, fortitude, grit, resiliency and the resolve we need to display. It’s easy for people to mock, ridicule, belittle, and put down these masculine virtues in times of relative peace. Currently, we are pretty secure, which is why people can complain about masculinity.

But I’ll tell you what. There’s going to come a point in our lives, whether it’s through a divorce, bankruptcy, job loss, disability, a death of a loved one, lawsuit, natural disaster, emergency, car wreck, or a military conflict where we as men will be called upon again. Those people who are complaining about masculinity are the ones who will call on you to do what you were born to do. The question is, will you be ready to do it?

We live in an era where being soft, and weak, and pathetic is accepted. And, not only accepted, it’s encouraged. This is acceptable because we live in a time of relative prosperity, but there will come a time where you will be called to be the man you’re capable of being, and that’s going to require you to be strong, tough, and resilient. I hope that I am adequately prepared for that day. I hope you’re adequately prepared for that day."

15. freyasman

freyasman Senator

https://www.click2houston.com/news/father-injured-son-burned-in-home-invasion-in-fort-bend-county
    From the link;
    "Father injured, son burned in home invasion in Fort Bend County
    By Lea Wilson - Digital News Editor
    Posted: 8:31 AM, June 25, 2018Updated: 8:31 AM, June 25, 2018

Nehls said the robbers used the victims' children to find money in the home. Nehls said a young boy who was injured with scalding hot water and his father suffered head injuries.

The masked gunmen got away with jewelry and also took the family's phones, investigators said.

The break-in remains under investigation."

Harden your homes, people..... you don't want your loved ones getting tortured.

16. freyasman

freyasman Senator

http://www.themodernsurvivalist.com/archives/5499
    From the link;
    "5 car Stickers that Criminals use Against You!
    Posted on May 29, 2018 by FerFAL

They seem innocent enough, but many of these bumper stickers say way too much about you and your family.

Ohio SAR point out some of the information you are giving away without noticing with these three stickers.

[​IMG]

They clearly think about leaving the house alone and home invasions. I can tell you that from my perspective there are other serious crimes you should be careful of as well, in particular fraud and kidnapping. It would be very easy to kidnap Bill for example “Hey Billy. Your mommy, Tammy, she had a car accident and asked me to pick you up. I’m an army pal of you dad, John”. Simple as that. It is very easy to trick through the phone not only children but adults as well if you know some of the first names of the family members. “Hello, I’m calling from XYZ, your husband John contacted us because of the slow wifi problem you’ve been having. I need you to change these numbers from your end so as to optimize your connection”.

The stick family decals along with the rest of the stickers, the way you dress and the car you drive, give any bystander with a good eye a pretty accurate idea of your socioeconomic background. I know of several people that have been kidnaped alone by the car they were driving and even the clothes they were wearing.

A private school sticker? That’s anywhere from $10,000 -$20,000 bucks tuition or more depending on your State, therefore that’s probably how much disposable income you can expect to come up with if they grab your son. You don’t have the money you say? OK pal, you’ve got an hour to sell that fancy new BMW of yours then or we kill the kid.

[​IMG]

Huh… so you own a lot of guns then?

The typical gun decal in your car is a dead giveaway too. NRA stickers, Colt, Glock, etc, they all scream gun person. It would be logical for a criminal to check out a busy parking lot for such stickers and break into the car to see if he can get himself a nice new gun. I know of a member at Glocktalk forum that had his Glock 17 stolen from his vehicle. Cops told him that he might want to remove his NRA sticker from his car. Any organized gang looking to procure some hardware simply has to follow you home and either force you into your house at gunpoint or wait until you all leave to break in. If they see some good security around the house maybe just wait until mom gets back home with the kids from school while you’re at the office.

[​IMG]

Rental car Stickers and Barcodes.

Another problematic sticker. Maybe you didn’t even notice that your rental has a company sticker somewhere but criminals sure do. A rental car means business travel or tourist. Its worth breaking into and maybe stealing a suitcase with electronics, cash or jewellery.

FerFAL"

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Constitutional Sheepdog

Constitutional Sheepdog ][][][%er!!!!!!!

cherry cheesecake that helps cover up the blood just in case you have to stab someone lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. freyasman

freyasman Senator

http://themartialist.net/teaching-women-self-defense-is-not-victim-blaming/
    From the link;
    "Teaching Women Self-Defense Is Not “Victim-Blaming”
    Posted on 21 June, 2018 by Phil Elmore

Recently, comedienne Eurydice Dixon was walking home after a performance in Melbourne, Australia when she was raped and murdered. Her alleged killer is a disturbed 19-year-old. Her death has become something of a club with which to bludgeon all men. This is because whenever a crime can be used to further progressive politics, the criminal is the responsibility of everyone in his demographic.

By contrast, when a crime is committed by, say, Muslim terrorists, the progressives insist we are never to assign blame to the group for a long litany of “lone wolf” murder sprees. If it isn’t hand-wringing editorials like this one, it’s protestations about giving self-defense advice to women. Instead of teaching women to defend themselves, the progressives whine, we should be “teaching men not to rape.” The problem, when women are the victims, is not the attackers. No, the problem is all men, or the problem is guns, or the problem is knives, or the problem is that too few men hate themselves enough to describe themselves as feminists.

[​IMG]

We’ll set aside, for the moment, the absurdity of the notion that there are men actively raping because they just don’t know it’s wrong. “Wait, what? I wasn’t supposed to force people to have sex? I… I had no idea.” The problem here is not that crime exists, for it always has, but the bizarre lens through which progressives insist on viewing it.

Even the Guardian article admits that two-thirds of victims are men — yet somehow manages to spin this to women being the more victimized victims of victimhood. It reminds me of the old joke about leftist politics: “EARTH EXPLODES — WOMEN, MINORITIES MOST AFFECTED.”

More importantly, and the reason I chose this issue for The Martialist rather than one of my politically oriented websites, is that women — specifically, progressive women — seem determined to work at cross-purposes to their own well-being when it comes to self-protection. I’ve been aware of the issue in “social justice” circles for a time.

The basic premise is the same as the attitude of “teach men not to rape.” Progressives believe that they have a right to do whatever they want, whenever they want, regardless of reality. Now, while I would agree in principle, reality also says that you can’t whine about your right not to fall when you walk off a cliff. Perhaps more accurately, you also can’t complain if you walked off the cliff accidentally after ignoring a sign warning you of the drop.

I was confronted with this attitude recently when a predictably anonymous commenter left a remark on this article. The piece outlines what’s wrong with the marketing of various women’s self-defense implements. Women are particularly susceptible to this type of marketing because, on the whole, they take far less interest in self-defense than do men.

I want every woman who is attacked — by a stranger, by an abusive boyfriend, by an acquaintance, by a deranged spouse — to be successful. Gadgets such as “Go Guarded” and “Tiger Lady” give women a false sense of security that will lead to their injury or death, in my opinion.

Well, some social justice whiner (SJW) wrote, “Ha. Let me guess. You’re a white, middle aged privileged man telling women what we should be doing. What a joke!”

Now, I cannot imagine being so obsessed with social justice that you think self-defense advice is gendered, but be that as it may: My race has nothing to do with the validity of the self-defense advice I impart. If you are so stupid as to believe you cannot learn self-defense from someone with twenty-five years of experience in the field because that person is white, you are destined to be robbed, beaten, raped, or killed through your own willful ignorance.

[​IMG]

It goes beyond who teaches, however. There are some SJW idiots who believe self-defense training in any form is somehow a moral crime.

The social justice types believe that if you teach a woman to defend herself, if you give her the tools to fight off an attacker, if you believe a woman has a responsibility to take ownership of her defense, you are “victim blaming.” Presumably this is because she has an inalienable right not-to-be-raped (which she does, but which criminals don’t care about) and therefore her feelings are all that is required to insulate her from the bad people of the world.

If only we browbeat more males with the inevitable self-hate of feminism, if only we blamed all men for the crimes of a minority within their ranks, we could so cow them as to rearrange reality in women’s favor. So the progressives believe — and thus they actively discourage women from learning to protect themselves. They claim they should not have to take measures to safeguard themselves when out and about, on the grounds that this is morally wrong. Why, it’s the men doing the attacking who should change their behavior. Women shouldn’t have to change their behaviors because it’s scary, makes them unhappy, and can even be confusing.

This is as ridiculous as the thinking of those who demand gun control. The principle is the same: If we simply ban enough objects, if we simply vilify enough people for the crimes of a few repeat offenders, if we simply treat all citizens as criminals who have not yet offended, then the bad people in the world will still want to do violence, but will be prevented from doing so because they lack the necessary means. This is quite impossible, does not work, and has never worked for all of recorded human history… but when have progressives ever gauged their wishful thinking against objective results?

I will acknowledge that some editorials on Eurydice Dixon did rightly point out that much of the advice on women’s self-defense is conflicting. By the time you cross-reference all the things women are and are not supposed to do to stay safe, there’s little they dare attempt save hiding under a blanket at home with the lights off. Part of the problem is that so much of the self-defense advice peddled to women is of the type my Tiger Lady article underscored: unworkable quick fixes that impart a false sense of security.

The other part of the problem, though, is that too many women still believe their feelings trump the reality of a dangerous world. Criminals don’t care what you think. They could not care less what you believe you deserve or to what you think you are entitled. Your fantasies are your own. Intelligent men will refuse to participate in them. The stupid ones (yes, male “feminists,” I’m looking at you) are only encouraging your delusions… and many of them are the very predators they tell you should be taught not to rape and murder.

Men — those who aren’t angst-ridden progressives, anyway — long ago came to terms with the reality that is self-defense training. Women complain they must be ever vigilant for attack. They believe men traipse blithely along through life, skipping and humming, thanking God for the “privilege” that keeps them safe in the darkest of alleys at the latest of hours. But as the statistics show, men are much more likely to be attacked than women. The smart ones take active responsibility for protecting themselves. They do it out of habit every day; they just don’t bitch about it all the time.

Women, stop complaining that your feelings should overwrite reality. Stop whining that you shouldn’t have to defend yourself. Stop demanding that everyone else change. And for pity’s sake, stop accusing everyone who gives you decent self-defense advice of somehow “mansplaining” to you from a place of “privilege.” We’re trying to help you to help yourself. We’re trying to prevent you from being raped and murdered.

Race and gender are irrelevant. We’re all on the same side — or we should be"

19. freyasman

freyasman Senator

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-...idnapping-ransom-plot-indictment-says-n888796
    From the link;
    "The kidnappers placed black hoods over both the victims' heads and, on May 4, drove them to Jones' home in Compton where Capone was stripped of clothing and kept, without food, in a bathtub for 30 hours, the grand jury alleges.

At one point, Capone tried to come to the aid of McCrackin and was "beat, punched, and kicked" in retaliation, according to the document.

The indictment alleges that Stewart also cut and disabled Capone's tongue, "put out an eye" and cut his nose, ear and lip. The actor was pistol-whipped at some point, according to the indictment.

Jones allegedly took McCrackin's Lexus and, with Neal in tow, drove the victim to two or more Bank of America branches in an attempt to obtain funds from her account. At one point, $100 was withdrawn and handed over to Jones and Neal, the indictment states."

This shit is happening more and more, people.... prepare accordingly.

20. freyasman

freyasman Senator

This is a gold mine of information; watch the whole thing and then think about it.