• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Vatican plans climate change summit

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Catholic officials announced on Tuesday plans for a landmark climate change-themed conference to be hosted at the Vatican later this month, the latest in Pope Francis’ faith-rooted campaign to raise awareness about global warming.

what's not to love about Pope Francis?

Fast Eddy

Mayor
The Pope should keep his mouth shut about things he doesn't know anything about. Everyone's an authority, but no one looks at the real data.

MaryAnne

Governor
This Pope is having a big influence in the world. He is trying to make his Church much more responsible to the members.

The PTB who do not want to give up their power and wealth are the only ones complaint except that ignorant fringe who do not want to hear the truth about Global warming,among other things.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
This Pope is having a big influence in the world. He is trying to make his Church much more responsible to the members.

The PTB who do not want to give up their power and wealth are the only ones complaint except that ignorant fringe who do not want to hear the truth about Global warming,among other things.
The real ignorant ones are those that blindly follow those pushing AGW. No warming in 18 years and now the data shows that we are actually cooling off. The AGW people admit no warming and admit their models are wrong. If you take out the manipulated data, it is obvious no global warming. Too damn many kool-aid drinkers.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Catholic officials announced on Tuesday plans for a landmark climate change-themed conference to be hosted at the Vatican later this month, the latest in Pope Francis’ faith-rooted campaign to raise awareness about global warming.

what's not to love about Pope Francis?
Are you Catholic? This whole time?

I'm a big fan of Pope Francis. Who knows, maybe some TRUE science can be conducted on the topic!

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Pope Francis accepts the science of climate change....unlike rightwingers like you who don't.
I accept any pure science, not by activist groups with an agenda.

As you know, but purposefully ignore, the "experts" who are warning of doomsday won't release their data. You just have to take their word for it.

That's not pure science. You should really know better.

Days

Commentator
I accept any pure science, not by activist groups with an agenda.

As you know, but purposefully ignore, the "experts" who are warning of doomsday won't release their data. You just have to take their word for it.

That's not pure science. You should really know better.
How about the science of bug spray? Does poison kill you? How about nanoparticles of metals going into your system... will that kill you? What does toxic mean? Does aluminum build up in your system? Does it kill you?

Here's a simple, for ya. If you begin spraying everyone at the same time, toxicity builds in everyone at the same rate. When people start to die, everyone you sprayed will die, it happens all at the same time.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
The pacific ocean is under real stress. No new baby Orcas were born this last year, all still born. Mass sea lion die off...

Days

Commentator
The pacific ocean is under real stress. No new baby Orcas were born this last year, all still born. Mass sea lion die off...
you've got massive spraying over the pacific and the radiation from fukushima... double whammy. The whole northern pacific is going dead in the latitudes between Japan and US west coast. That's the main current in the northern hemisphere, that was where all the life thrived, now its all dead.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
you've got massive spraying over the pacific and the radiation from fukushima... double whammy. The whole northern pacific is going dead in the latitudes between Japan and US west coast. That's the main current in the northern hemisphere, that was where all the life thrived, now its all dead.
I live in the Pacific North West and most people have given up eating fish out of the Pacific. My wife only buys sea food labeled as from the Atlantic. I know guys that go to Alaska every year to fish, the majority of them have skipped going because of the health issues.

To me the big extinction event may come out of Yellowstone, it has become quite active compared to the past. Using underground mapping, they have determined the lava flow under Yellowstone could fill 11 grand canyons - yikes!

Days

Commentator
I live in the Pacific North West and most people have given up eating fish out of the Pacific. My wife only buys sea food labeled as from the Atlantic. I know guys that go to Alaska every year to fish, the majority of them have skipped going because of the health issues.

To me the big extinction event may come out of Yellowstone, it has become quite active compared to the past. Using underground mapping, they have determined the lava flow under Yellowstone could fill 11 grand canyons - yikes!
Yellowstone could finish the planet in a single day... have you ever seen the crater ring from the last time it blew? It is larger than the North American continent!

Fast Eddy

Mayor
Yellowstone could finish the planet in a single day... have you ever seen the crater ring from the last time it blew? It is larger than the North American continent!
Yup, if it blows we have a summer without sun and basically everything east of Yellowstone to NY dies from the Ash. Those that survive get out by the southern route. The one in Iceland is very active right now and about as dangerous.

Days

Commentator
Yup, if it blows we have a summer without sun and basically everything east of Yellowstone to NY dies from the Ash. Those that survive get out by the southern route. The one in Iceland is very active right now and about as dangerous.
the final 7 years of the apocalypse begins with one of those monsters blowing a ton of ash... has to be that, what else would blot out the light of the sun and turn the moon blood red?