• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Veterans view points matter more than a Hollywood elite

afella

Mayor
you didn't watch the video.

Ohh I did there bucko. I stand by my previous examples and statements.

More importantly the military has one mission and one ability. That's to kick people's butts when we need them to. Unfortunately the military needs to justify it's existence, and get more funding so it advocates war over peace. After all we must use it if we have it correct?

That is a piss pour foreign policy. Not only does it create more enemies for the US, it also expends unnecessarily great amounts of US citizens blood and treasure. It's damn foolish.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Ohh I did there bucko. I stand by my previous examples and statements.

More importantly the military has one mission and one ability. That's to kick people's butts when we need them to. Unfortunately the military needs to justify it's existence, and get more funding so it advocates war over peace. After all we must use it if we have it correct?

That is a piss pour foreign policy. Not only does it create more enemies for the US, it also expends unnecessarily great amounts of US citizens blood and treasure. It's damn foolish.
Well bucko why did you post two irrelevant post?

afella

Mayor
Well bucko why did you post two irrelevant post?
Again. They're all perfectly relevant. It discredits your source, or at the very least offers a possibility that your source, veterans, may not have some supreme intellect over other citizens based on the fact that their veterans. There's no pedestal for vets, or atleast there shouldn't be.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Again. They're all perfectly relevant. It discredits your source, or at the very least offers a possibility that your source, veterans, may not have some supreme intellect over other citizens based on the fact that their veterans. There's no pedestal for vets, or atleast there shouldn't be.
What does this have to do with Veterans view on how Trumps foreign policy is doing?

afella

Mayor
I wrote it and sexual content isn't the topic. nor is Will HAYDEN
YOUR DODGE OF THE TOPIC IS NOTED.
No Dodge. I was showing that veterans and military members are cut from the same cloth as everyone else. Which means neither view point is better than the other. All of my posts prove exactly why veterans are no different.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
No Dodge. I was showing that veterans and military members are cut from the same cloth as everyone else. Which means neither view point is better than the other. All of my posts prove exactly why veterans are no different.
Yes, it was a dodge veteran's viewpoints on presidents foreign policy are worth more than someone who has never served

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
What does sexual content have anything to do with veterans viewpoints on presidents foreign policy

afella

Mayor
Yes, it was a dodge veteran's viewpoints on presidents foreign policy are worth more than someone who has never served
I disagree, as I've stated above, and if you wanna play that game I'll go a step further. Only combat veterans view points on foreign policy are worth more, and I'm not talking about some pog on a fob or someone stationed in Kuwait, I'm talking about actual combat veterans.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I disagree, as I've stated above, and if you wanna play that game I'll go a step further. Only combat veterans view points on foreign policy are worth more, and I'm not talking about some pog on a fob or someone stationed in Kuwait, I'm talking about actual combat veterans.
horse sh!t the president can send the military anywhere there point of view is more relvant