• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Video of Trump on shooting spree shown at GOP event

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Barron was present and viewed it? ;)
Who knows? That was the claim about the Kathy Griffith video or picture or whatever the hell it was. You don’t have to answer Phils posts. Kissing up is really weird for a man why don’t you grow a pair

TBLee

Governor
Who knows? That was the claim about the Kathy Griffith video or picture or whatever the hell it was. You don’t have to answer Phils posts. Kissing up is really weird for a man why don’t you grow a pair
Well Miss Nina....I don't have a pair! LOL You crack me up girlfriend! My how foolish you look right now. ;)

The video that was widely shared online is based on a scene from the film “The Kingsman: The Secret Service,” and was shown at an event that featured Don Trump Jr. and former White House press secretary Sarah Sanders. In the video the face of the president was edited in and he is seen slaughtering characters with faces featuring logos for CNN, NPR and Black Lives Matter among others as they worshipped in the “Church of Fake News.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/internet-horrified-by-video-showing-trump-going-on-church-shooting-spree-disgusting-but-not-surprising/

Why would Trump supporters do this?
Who says it was created by Trump supporters? Raw Story? The people who get everything wrong? LOL The "whistleblower" story has bombed so Trump's enemies are ready with their next attack against the president and his supporters.
Well guess what, libs? Both Trump and Sanders have already denounced the video as barbaric. Naturally, Raw Story doesn't bother to mention that, and neither did you.
Please stay current.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-condemns-fake-video-showing-trump-shooting-journalists

Last edited:
i dont know about trump supporters, but I clearly called out the video as disgusting, above.

not only that, but I cited other examples of disgusting stuff....and you parse.

odd, that.

as the administration clearly said...“Content was submitted by third parties and was not associated with or endorsed by the conference in any official capacity,”... i dont see how you liknk it.. other than for political slandering..which is kinda sad.. despite it being a venue,...for rent...what which the campaign knew nothing about th video and did not, and does not endorse it.

very sad politics. this.
Bugsy isn't telling the truth:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-condemns-fake-video-showing-trump-shooting-journalists

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Still trying to change the subject. Why?
well, no

this subject seems closed between you and I.. it is a disgusting video, not created by or endorsed by trump or the administration.

you dont find similar disgusting?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I have never seen people praising the beatdown of people for wearing MAGA hats. Certainly not me. As to the latter, I’m unfamiliar with what you’re talking about, but I condemn all such violent imagery against all national leaders. BTW, the Obama haters put such things “in vogue.”

Anyway, such is the climate that Trump created. He has urged violence on countless occasions.
i'm sure it's finite... a high number.. but not countless...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Of course, Phil. I’m sure you didn’t horn in on the discussion about Kathy Griffin when it happened. It was over the top, claiming that a then 12 yr old thought that cardboard likeness of his daddy was real.
huh? is this some sneaky way of yours to excuse kathy?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Well Miss Nina....I don't have a pair! LOL You crack me up girlfriend! My how foolish you look right now. ;)
well, no

this subject seems closed between you and I.. it is a disgusting video, not created by or endorsed by trump or the administration.

you dont find similar disgusting?
What I find DISGUSTING is you IMMEDIATELY trying to change the subject to something the Left has done. That had already been discussed over and over and over.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
huh? is this some sneaky way of yours to excuse kathy?
LOL Keep trying, Phil. Your posts stand for themselves. I don't excuse her for anything. This top post was about the GOP event. You, OTOH tried your damnest to change the subject. Something you condemn, or delete the posts of others who do that.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What I find DISGUSTING is you IMMEDIATELY trying to change the subject to something the Left has done. That had already been discussed over and over and over.
what? the left at post three immediately ascribed it to the whole of the right... yet you have no comment there...

and, isnt the broader point such violent depictions as a whole is abhorrent>??? or just these crazed rightists

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
LOL Keep trying, Phil. Your posts stand for themselves. I don't excuse her for anything. This top post was about the GOP event. You, OTOH tried your damnest to change the subject. Something you condemn, or delete the posts of others who do that.
no,, i delete the vulgar insults and posts violating the rules.

you make up the rest.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Really? What did I say that was not “the truth”?

Details, details...

;-)

didnt you post this: "It is a sad state of affairs. Trump rents his resort out to political supporters who saw nothing wrong with airing a faux video showing Trump slaughtering journalists - the “enemy of the people” in Trump’s parlance.

That is where Trump has taken the nation."

trump didnt take these vulgar people there... these vulgar people took themselves there with their disgusting production.

I merely stepped in to contest the extrapolation to a whole and provided contrast..

Bugsy McGurk

President
Did President Trump make the video, or have anything whatsoever to do with the video?
Third time - he did not make the video, nor have I seen anyone claim he did. You people sure do love you some red herrings.

Did he have “anything to do with the video”? Of course. He has created the climate of violence that produced it, especially as to the media, who he refers to as the “enemy of the people.” What’s more, he provided a forum for its showing - his own resort - which he rented to the haters as part of his grifting strategy.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
what? the left at post three immediately ascribed it to the whole of the right... yet you have no comment there...

and, isnt the broader point such violent depictions as a whole is abhorrent>??? or just these crazed rightists
YES...Post 3 ascribed that top thread to the right. That was what the thread was about....until Post 4 when you wrote:
Disgusting stuff.....Did Kathy Griffin make that video?
Changing the subject of the thread. Where did the OP make any comment about Kathy Griffin??
Did you bring up Trump saying he could go out on 5th Ave. and shoot someone and his base wouldn't care, when Kathy Griffin was being bashed over her stupid stunt?
AS THOUGH!!!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
didnt you post this: "It is a sad state of affairs. Trump rents his resort out to political supporters who saw nothing wrong with airing a faux video showing Trump slaughtering journalists - the “enemy of the people” in Trump’s parlance.

trump didnt take these vulgar people there... these vulgar people took themselves there with their disgusting production.

I merely stepped in to contest the extrapolation to a whole and provided contrast..
No...You merely stepped in to change the subject to the "Left". Denial is bliss, huh?

Bugsy McGurk

President

First, disagreeing with my opinion on that does not make it not “the truth.” By their very nature, opinions are neither true nor false.

That said, I think my opinion is far more sound - Trump has spent years urging violence, with the media being in the center of his cross-hairs. There is a linear relationship between what Trump has said and his supporters thinking it’s fine to run a video at Trump’s property fantasizing about Trump slaughtering journalists.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Wow, a video Trump didn't make, that's been out for months .

Must be a slow news day.

because my leftist base soiled their diapers over this- it will make him MORE popular .

We never ever learn.