• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Video of Trump on shooting spree shown at GOP event

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Fourth time - no.

Any chance we can discuss things that are in dispute?

you said it..not me. everybody knows it was shown at a trump property.

go on..discuss something in dispute...

do all on the right dream of such things...

watch...

Bugsy McGurk

President
I already saw your pathetic attempt to tie Trump to this.

Weak.
Let’s see...a video repeating Trump’s violent fantasies, especially against the media, shown at a Trump property, at an event attended by Uday Trump and Sarah Huckachuck Sanders...

What possible “ties to Trump” could there be?

;-)

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
It was shown at a Trump property. Parse away.

From the linked piece:

“The video that was widely shared online is based on a scene from the film “The Kingsman: The Secret Service,” and was shown at an event that featured Don Trump Jr. and former White House press secretary Sarah Sanders.”
Okay, now we know for sure if Sarah Sanders was in on it....and DJTJ it had to be on the up-and-up.

Bugsy McGurk

President
you said it..not me. everybody knows it was shown at a trump property.

go on..discuss something in dispute...

do all on the right dream of such things...

watch...
I have discussed the issue in dispute - Trump’s responsibility for creating the climate leading his sycophants to create that video and then think it was fine to run it at Trump’s property. Endlessly repeating that Trump did not personally make the video does not address that issue.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I have discussed the issue in dispute - Trump’s responsibility for creating the climate leading his sycophants to create that video and then think it was fine to run it at Trump’s property. Endlessly repeating that Trump did not personally make the video does not address that issue.
oooh, i see..

i'll clarify...

I contend...trump AND the crazed leftists (incensed at their causing his election) have created the climate we are in today.

I have been addressing that issue since before his election.

when you're ready to do so fairly...proceed.

now...the parsing..

Bugsy McGurk

President
oooh, i see..

i'll clarify...

I contend...trump AND the crazed leftists (incensed at their causing his election) have created the climate we are in today.

I have been addressing that issue since before his election.

when you're ready to do so fairly...proceed.

now...the parsing..
Nah, I just don’t subscribe to the “both sides are responsible” take. I think it’s a cop out.

No national politician - GOP or Dem - has ever relentlessly urged violence and labeled the media as “the enemy of the people” as has Trump. He’s in a league of his own, and he has created the climate in question. It’s horrifying.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Maybe the Trump defenders should watch his most recent rallies.
lol.

ok Nina

please, back to your making stuff up.
i just visited another thread. Appears you are calling a new poster by another name. Nice going Mr. Administrator. Has one of your right wing minions PM’d him yet to accuse him of being a soc, or is that part of your new duties?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Maybe they were trying to boost Trump's morale by validating his never ending accusations toward the press/news media, etc.
His supporters evidently enable Trump's persecution complex. Some may even identify with him -- they really hate facts -- same as Trump.
It's a disgusting video...
Now we just have to hope that a deplorable, deranged Trumpie doesn't take this as a call to violence on his behalf.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nah, I just don’t subscribe to the “both sides are responsible” take. I think it’s a cop out.

No national politician - GOP or Dem - has ever relentlessly urged violence and labeled the media as “the enemy of the people” as has Trump. He’s in a league of his own, and he has created the climate in question. It’s horrifying.

Reality belies your assertion. Yes he has alluded to violet. Relentlessly us overreacting embellishment. It is abhorrent and wrong. But no, there is violence and calls to violence outside the only trump trump scope. Pretending otherwise is wilful ignorance

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe the Trump defenders should watch his most recent rallies.

i just visited another thread. Appears you are calling a new poster by another name. Nice going Mr. Administrator. Has one of your right wing minions PM’d him yet to accuse him of being a soc, or is that part of your new duties?

Which poster Nina?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I have never seen people praising the beatdown of people for wearing MAGA hats. Certainly not me. As to the latter, I’m unfamiliar with what you’re talking about, but I condemn all such violent imagery against all national leaders. BTW, the Obama haters put such things “in vogue.”

Anyway, such is the climate that Trump created. He has urged violence on countless occasions.
Jonathon Chait has suggested what the articles of impeachment should cover. Trump fomenting violence is one of them.

https://digbysblog.blogspot.com/

Let's not forget: Earlier this year, a Trump supporter said that the president’s rhetoric motivated him to mail pipe bombs to Trump’s critics, including members of the media and Democratic politicians.

Last edited: