• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Video of Trump on shooting spree shown at GOP event

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The video ends like this....

The clip ends with Mr. Trump putting a stake into the head of a person with a CNN logo for a face. Mr. Trump then stands on the altar, admiring his rampage, and smiles.

The video is similar in style to one Mr. Trump tweeted in July 2017, in which he is shown at a wrestling match body slamming CNN’s logo and beating it up.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
as though you don’t know.

now now.. see, you're doing your thing again.

what 'new' poster was I calling by another name? I wasnt calling a new anybody by anothe rname, i was throwing out a sockpuppet....

care to ask again, or make up some other silliness?

(tell Sally hi from me by the way)

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
now now.. see, you're doing your thing again.

what 'new' poster was I calling by another name? I wasnt calling a new anybody by anothe rname, i was throwing out a sockpuppet....

care to ask again, or make up some other silliness?

(tell Sally hi from me by the way)
Bear Claw was also accused of being a soc....as was Sunset Rose. And the person who did it, walks on water. Right? Why are you so obsessed about Sally? Did he get under your skin that badly?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Bear Claw was also accused of being a soc....as was Sunset Rose. And the person who did it, walks on water. Right? Why are you so obsessed about Sally? Did he get under your skin that badly?
BC is not a soc. Nor Sunset.

Nobody walks on water that I know of. I get confused by your constant making stuff up. Who are you talkign about that walks on water, or is this now a religious discussion?

Sally? under my skin, no. Just following through on our agreement.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
BC is not a soc. Nor Sunset.

Nobody walks on water that I know of. I get confused by your constant making stuff up. Who are you talkign about that walks on water, or is this now a religious discussion?

Sally? under my skin, no. Just following through on our agreement.
I know BC and Sunset aren’t socs. Why not inform those who actually accused them? I’m sure your agreement wasn’t to his benefit. After all you are in control here.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I know BC and Sunset aren’t socs. Why not inform those who actually accused them? I’m sure your agreement wasn’t to his benefit. After all you are in control here.
I did. now what? perhaps you have something more to make up?

and, I am not in control here, no matter how much you make up.

D

Deleted member 21794

The video ends like this....

The clip ends with Mr. Trump putting a stake into the head of a person with a CNN logo for a face. Mr. Trump then stands on the altar, admiring his rampage, and smiles.

The video is similar in style to one Mr. Trump tweeted in July 2017, in which he is shown at a wrestling match body slamming CNN’s logo and beating it up.
Cool!

D

Deleted member 21794

I know BC and Sunset aren’t socs. Why not inform those who actually accused them?
Ummm... didn't he just do that? What do you want? An engraved plaque or flashing lights?????

D

Deleted member 21794

she wants to make stuff up. They, and other posters were informed at the time.

she like to make up this stuff..
I remember you saying Bear Claw wasn't a sock- TWICE. Sunset Rose? What? I'm gonna believe Nina over you????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Edit: BD may have made one of the announcements about BC. I know for fact you did the recent one.

Third time - he did not make the video, nor have I seen anyone claim he did. You people sure do love you some red herrings.

Did he have “anything to do with the video”? Of course. He has created the climate of violence that produced it, especially as to the media, who he refers to as the “enemy of the people.” What’s more, he provided a forum for its showing - his own resort - which he rented to the haters as part of his grifting strategy.
So according to you, the violence in Minneapolis the other night was Trump's fault and not the fault of the rioters who choose to be there? Dems. aren't responsible for their own behavior?

Bugsy McGurk

President
So according to you, the violence in Minneapolis the other night was Trump's fault and not the fault of the rioters who choose to be there? Dems. aren't responsible for their own behavior?
According to me?

FYI, sane people refer to what people actually say.

Yikes.

According to me?

FYI, sane people refer to what people actually say.

Yikes.
Yes, you. These are your words, aren't they? "Did he have “anything to do with the video”? Of course. He has created the climate of violence that produced it, especially as to the media, who he refers to as the “enemy of the people.” What’s more, he provided a forum for its showing - his own resort - which he rented to the haters as part of his grifting strategy."

Ergo, I am sane. Now, are you going to answer my question? Is Trump responsible for the violence at the riot in Minneapolis the other night?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yes, you. These are your words, aren't they? "Did he have “anything to do with the video”? Of course. He has created the climate of violence that produced it, especially as to the media, who he refers to as the “enemy of the people.” What’s more, he provided a forum for its showing - his own resort - which he rented to the haters as part of his grifting strategy."

Ergo, I am sane. Now, are you going to answer my question? Is Trump responsible for the violence at the riot in Minneapolis the other night?
Again, I said nothing about some “riot” in Minneapolis. If you’re unable to focus on the actual thread topic you should at least explain your tangent and link to whatever it is you’re yapping about.