• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Video: Violence of the Anti-Trump Movement

freyasman

Senator
i learned many things over the years...one was that bullies only stop when you make it very painful for them to continue...PHYSICALLY PAINFUL...snowflakes cant stand pain and cringe from physical confrontations.
the guy with the beard?
walk directly up to him,,head butt him breaking his nose, then in all the whining, crying, gnashing of teeth,,walk on through and away, keeping a close eye on my six...

male, female, young, old...no exceptions, no retreat...make them pay dearly...

then go home.
I like that they require no big arm movements, no wind up, just a flick of the wrist. If folks like those who were blocking the sidewalks were getting bone-deep bruises to the thigh or the top of the forearm (which could be done without being visible on video most times) they wouldn't think this shit was so much fun. Plus, you wouldn't need to be a strong guy, if that woman who slapped the guy had popped him in the mouth with something like a sap, he'd have been down on his ass, spitting up his teeth.

Last edited:

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
you gotta wait till they make first contact if you want to deal with the legality of your action...saps are illegal offensive weapons as you know,,,while your forehead is as hard/strong as it gets while his/her nose is an obvious weak spot...

imagine this,,just walking along,,minding your own business,,wearing a hoodie, face obstructed, looking DOWN and suddenly somebody blocks your path and touches you...unsolicited touching is assault, once that bar has been reached, you are well on your way to proving self defense as you were blindsided by an assault and only reacted instinctively...

"gee,,,i didnt mean to smash her face into pulp, but she surprised me with her assault and i was just trying to escape when we "bumped" heads"...

your forehead is one of the best weapons you carry..it may sting for you, but its devastating for the recipient...;)

freyasman

Senator
you gotta wait till they make first contact if you want to deal with the legality of your action...saps are illegal offensive weapons as you know,,,while your forehead is as hard/strong as it gets while his/her nose is an obvious weak spot...

imagine this,,just walking along,,minding your own business,,wearing a hoodie, face obstructed, looking DOWN and suddenly somebody blocks your path and touches you...unsolicited touching is assault, once that bar has been reached, you are well on your way to proving self defense as you were blindsided by an assault and only reacted instinctively...

"gee,,,i didnt mean to smash her face into pulp, but she surprised me with her assault and i was just trying to escape when we "bumped" heads"...

your forehead is one of the best weapons you carry..it may sting for you, but its devastating for the recipient...;)
I've used headbutts quite a bit, I'm a clinch fighter; I like to lock up and work by feel. I've been trying to work in some drills for getting to my tools while in a clinch, or while rolling. A couple of guys I've been wanting to take a class with, (Cecil Burch and Craig Douglas, AKA "Southnarc") are coming to the area finally, but I have a conflict the weekend of Burch's class and can't make it, and Douglas's class sold out quick. :(

Last edited: