• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Video: Violence of the Anti-Trump Movement

And the other antifa douchebag got arrested for grabbing and struggling with a US Marshall who was attempting to break up the altercation.

There's something awfully ironic about the guy who just demanded the police arrest some guy, chanting and shouting about a "police state" because they refuse to. :cool:
There is something awfully ironic about Trump supporters calling others "bitches."

"On Jan. 23, Brian Faustina, a 22-year veteran officer with the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey Police Department, shared the video on his Facebook wall with the text, 'Grow up bitches and get a job.' Two retired Port Authority police officers joined in, saying 'This needs to happen more often!' and 'Thats [sic] what the [sic] all need, a little ass kicking.'”
Police state^^^

https://www.propublica.org/article/ny-cop-salutes-violence-against-trump-protester-online-post-under-review?utm_source=pardot&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dailynewsletter

What right did they have to block that man's path? I'll tell you; none. And she can be clearly seen swinging on him in the video. The cops didn't arrest him, because he didn't break the law, and he didn't do anything wrong.
You people keep claiming Trump supporters are violent, but in 99% of the cases you cite, the Trump folks are responding to an assault by the anti-Trump folks; they almost never instigate shit. The source of the confrontation, the folks who start the shit.... is always the anti-Trump factions.
99%?
Got a link?

https://www.propublica.org/article/teens-report-onslaught-of-bullying-during-divisive-election?utm_source=pardot&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dailynewsletter

"A new national survey of more than 50,000 teens charts a surge in abusive and hateful behavior among young people since the beginning of the presidential election campaign..."

"Michael S. Pollard, a sociologist with the RAND Corporation who evaluated the survey and its methodology for ProPublica, said the study 'was not designed to be representative of all US teens,' but its findings should be considered seriously because of the 'very large group of adolescents' who took part."

freyasman

Senator
There is something awfully ironic about Trump supporters calling others "bitches."

"On Jan. 23, Brian Faustina, a 22-year veteran officer with the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey Police Department, shared the video on his Facebook wall with the text, 'Grow up bitches and get a job.' Two retired Port Authority police officers joined in, saying 'This needs to happen more often!' and 'Thats [sic] what the [sic] all need, a little ass kicking.'”
Police state^^^

https://www.propublica.org/article/ny-cop-salutes-violence-against-trump-protester-online-post-under-review?utm_source=pardot&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dailynewsletter
What's ironic about that? Almost all of them are bitches.

freyasman

Senator
99%?
Got a link?

https://www.propublica.org/article/teens-report-onslaught-of-bullying-during-divisive-election?utm_source=pardot&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dailynewsletter

"A new national survey of more than 50,000 teens charts a surge in abusive and hateful behavior among young people since the beginning of the presidential election campaign..."

"Michael S. Pollard, a sociologist with the RAND Corporation who evaluated the survey and its methodology for ProPublica, said the study 'was not designed to be representative of all US teens,' but its findings should be considered seriously because of the 'very large group of adolescents' who took part."
You need a "link" to reality? Open your [Unwelcome language removed] eyes and look around....

You need a "link" to reality? Open your [Unwelcome language removed] eyes and look around....
Trump reality:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/310862-trump-my-supporters-were-vicious-violent-during-campaign

"President-elect Donald Trump on Friday acknowledged that his backers were 'vicious' and 'violent' during the campaign.

"'You people were vicious, violent, screaming, 'Where's the wall? We want the wall!' Screaming, 'Prison! Prison! Lock her up!' I mean you are going crazy. I mean, you were nasty and mean and vicious and you wanted to win, right?" Trump said in Orlando, Fla., during a stop on his 'thank you' tour.

"'But now, you're mellow and you're cool and you're not nearly as vicious or violent, right? Because we won, right?'"

"During the campaign, Trump downplayed violent incidents that took place at his rallies, often claiming any incidents were caused by paid protesters."

Because they were
He offered to pay legal expenses for his sucker punchers:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/310862-trump-my-supporters-were-vicious-violent-during-campaign

"Among other incidents, a Trump supporter was charged with assault for sucker-punching a protester at a rally in March, another protester was separately sucker-punched at a different rally the same month, a man knocked down and kicked a protester last October, a photographer was bloodied after being hit by a rock in June, a Trump supporter was bloodied in a scuffle outside a rally in April, and both sides used pepper spray on each other in a clash outside a city council meeting in April.

"In addition, the Trump campaign in March cancelled a rally in Chicago moments before it was set to start over safety concerns as thousands of protesters swarmed the area.

"Trump frequently said during rallies that he would pay the legal fees of any supporter who was arrested for punching an anti-Trump protester."

Arkady

President
There's been a lot of attempts at false equivilancy lately.. as the undeniable violence that is being performed across our nation by leftists is trying to be written off as "ho-hum"...

Here is a video of leftist, Anti-Trump violence in America today. I welcome any Liberal or leftist poster to provide evidence of Tea Party or Conservatives Doing this.

In this video, there is:
  • Throwing objects at people wearing Trump clothing.
  • Harassing, Cursing, Intimidating, and Bullying Trump innocent, meek Trump supporters
  • Stealing Trump clothing
  • Assaulting, Pushing, Punching, and spitting on Trump supporters.
  • Hitting Trump Supporters with objects, bleeding Trump supporters, random fresh spots of blood on the street.
  • Chasing down Trump supporters, who are running for their very well-being desperately towards police in fear of being beaten down
  • Following Trump supporters to their cars so they can inflict damage on vehicles using objects.

And of course, this isn't even the worst in our country that we've seen.

Again.. if one wants to try to keep attempting false equivilancy (@middleview), provide a video of this kind of violence by Conservatives, or Anti-Obama protesters.
What's been so fascinating about the anti-Trump movement is how peaceful it's been, so far. We're talking about a movement that has mobilized up to 4.8 million people on a single day, and yet the violence by that enormous group of people has been so infrequent that the conservatives have been left to obsess over videos mostly showing name calling, along with second-hand accounts of supposed serious attacks.

Don't get me wrong -- I'm not claiming no violence has happened. I'm sure it has. Any time you have a movement as large as the anti-Trump movement, in a country as violent as America's, there are bound to be occasional flare-ups. As I pointed out before, for example, with a background violent crime rate of 383.2/100k, we'd expect one violent act for every 95,250 protester-days, if violence was merely occurring at the background rate. So, for example, if you had a one-day event with 952,500 protesters, you'd expect 10 violent acts to occur, just at that background rate. And we're not talking fairly mild acts of violence, like simple assault, or vandalizing cars, which don't even get counted in that 383.2 rate. Instead, we're talking about things like aggravated assault, forcible rape, robbery, and murder. So far, the anti-Trump movement appears to behaving much less violently than the society as a whole, given the contrast between the huge numbers and the extreme infrequency of any serious violent acts.

Last edited:

Arkady

President
By all means, prove it.

A single punch to the face... compared to ONLY this one video I provided is nothing.

I'm not saying there is no violence, I'm saying to try to just write off the massively more violence the left is committing is absurd, and is a textbook false equivilancy fallacy.
What EVIDENCE do you have that there's massively more violence being committed by the left? We can play dueling Youtube videos all day long, but obviously that just shows who feels like spending more time searching for stuff on Youtube. Is there any systematic support for your claim?

freyasman

Senator
What's been so fascinating about the anti-Trump movement is how peaceful it's been, so far. We're talking about a movement that has mobilized up to 4.8 million people on a single day, and yet the violence by that enormous group of people has been so infrequent that the conservatives have been left to obsess over videos mostly showing name calling, along with second-hand accounts of supposed serious attacks.

Don't get me wrong -- I'm not claiming no violence has happened. I'm sure it has. Any time you have a movement as large as the anti-Trump movement, in a country as violent as America's, there are bound to be occasional flare-ups. As I pointed out before, for example, with a violent background crime rate of 383.2/100k, we'd expect one violent act for every 95,250 protester-days, if violence was merely occurring at the background rate. So, for example, if you had a one-day event with 952,500 protesters, you'd expect 10 violent acts to occur, just at that background rate. And we're not talking fairly mild acts of violence, like simple assault, or vandalizing cars, which don't even get counted in that 383.2 rate. Instead, we're talking about things like aggravated assault, forcible rape, robbery, and murder. So far, the anti-Trump movement appears to behaving much less violently than the society as a whole, given the contrast between the huge numbers and the extreme infrequency of any serious violent acts.
You still not going to try walking around in a Trump shirt for a day? You're always telling us how Massachusetts is a safe, educated, low-crime environment; go ahead and give it a shot.... see if you find out anything that might change your mind. ;)

Arkady

President
she spit on him,,an assault with a deadly weapon [as many progs are known aids virus carriers]

she should have been shot and dissected to see if she carried the virus..
First, although there may be some theoretical possibility to spread HIV through spit (if someone with HIV loads had bleeding gums and spit into an open wound, for example), as a general rule, HIV doesn't pass by saliva:

https://www.aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/how-you-get-hiv-aids/

Second, the notion that many progressives are AIDS virus carriers is an odd point to make, since many of just about any group you care to name are AIDS virus carriers. These days, though, the disease is largely spreading in the south:

As you can see, of the seven states with the worst problem, five went for Trump. One of the states where HIV is least common is arguably our most progressive state -- Vermont.

Arkady

President
You still not going to try walking around in a Trump shirt for a day?
Hell no. Although I've seen plenty of people do so, with no problems, I'd hate to be mistaken for the kind of hate-filled imbecile who actually supports the guy.

I'd think the bigger risk would be to one's car, from a Trump bumper sticker. People who may not be violent enough to confront a person might not hesitate to key a car. But, despite that, I see quite a few Trump stickers around here, and the cars seem to be doing just fine.

Arkady

President
I blame drugs
Indirectly, you may be right. One of the big sociological changes, during the last decade or so, is that even as things have improved for the nation as a whole, there's been an epidemic of prescription drug abuse particularly in white, rural areas. This has driven death rates for middle aged white men up. Presumably that drug-induced sense of sociological decline has helped to fuel the rise of Trumpism, laying the ground-work for these confrontations.

So, what can we do to reduce this rising drug abuse?

Mr. Friscus

Governor
What EVIDENCE do you have that there's massively more violence being committed by the left? We can play dueling Youtube videos all day long, but obviously that just shows who feels like spending more time searching for stuff on Youtube. Is there any systematic support for your claim?

I'll gladly honestly critique your video.

Let me talk about the horrible guy in it. He gets up in an innocent guys face, it appears. He pushes, or assaults, him. I couldn't really hear what was said, but I can assume it wasn't a compliment for his wonderful clothing attire. The guy, and the few that appear to be around him, are to be spoken against. If I were there, I would have stood up for the guy who clearly didn't want any physical confrontation. I would have reminded this so-called Conservative that we should (and mostly do) have higher standards for behavior.

All things considered, your example is just a smidgen compared to mine. The thing about my video, and the many others I can produce, is just how many people are involved in these leftist riots, and how hopeless even the police are. In the video I provided, a man was running for his life from a violent angry mob. Blood was spilled. There was no escape. It was truly terrorizing.

We should compare videos, because leftist examples will always be far worse than Conservative examples as far as protests go.

I doubt you'll want to, for obvious reasons.

And, you can't even take the time to denounce the actions. You pretend they don't even happen. These are horrible things that you just cannot overlook. This isn't mere shouting and pushing. This is domestic terrorism, with police afraid to enforce law because they have sadly been unsupported by the previous president, and villanized by the PC movement..

I again refer you to my video, and not run from it, as you did.

freyasman

Senator
Indirectly, you may be right. One of the big sociological changes, during the last decade or so, is that even as things have improved for the nation as a whole, there's been an epidemic of prescription drug abuse particularly in white, rural areas. This has driven death rates for middle aged white men up. Presumably that drug-induced sense of sociological decline has helped to fuel the rise of Trumpism, laying the ground-work for these confrontations.

So, what can we do to reduce this rising drug abuse?
What's driven the death rates for middle-aged white guys up is, IMO, the complete lack of respect and often outright villification they have been faced with for the last several decades. The country they built usually portrays them as either evil or idiotic, and treats them like trash. Take a look at what the suicide rates are for guys in their 50s....

Arkady

President
What's driven the death rates for middle-aged white guys up is, IMO, the complete lack of respect and often outright villification they have been faced with for the last several decades. The country they built usually portrays them as either evil or idiotic, and treats them like trash. Take a look at what the suicide rates are for guys in their 50s....
It's worth remembering that middle aged white guys are doing pretty well elsewhere. Life expectancy for white guys is now over 82 in DC. In my own state it's over 78.

http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/usa/life-expectancy-white-male

The problem is mostly in red America -- places like West Virginia, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, and Oklahoma. In West Virginia, white guys have not, presumably, been suffering from much vilification, since it's an extremely white state (third whitest in America) and a very conservative one. Same with Kentucky -- our tenth whitest state and one of our most culturally conservative. Yet white guys are dying off at 72.64 years and 73.40 years in those states. And they have very serious problems with drug abuse.

freyasman

Senator
It's worth remembering that middle aged white guys are doing pretty well elsewhere. Life expectancy for white guys is now over 82 in DC. In my own state it's over 78.

http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/usa/life-expectancy-white-male

The problem is mostly in red America -- places like West Virginia, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, and Oklahoma. In West Virginia, white guys have not, presumably, been suffering from much vilification, since it's an extremely white state (third whitest in America) and a very conservative one. Same with Kentucky -- our tenth whitest state and one of our most culturally conservative. Yet white guys are dying off at 72.64 years and 73.40 years in those states. And they have very serious problems with drug abuse.

Stress. Guys who always thought they would be happy, financially secure, owning their own home, and living a decent life by this point in their lives are finding their livelihoods going away because of the economy, their wives leaving and divorce-raping them, and their kids turned into complete [Unwelcome language removed] retards by a school system run by idiots. A lot of them ended up broke, alone, and had to sell their bass boat.... (or motorcycle, or RV, or whatever).
It's no wonder why so many of them are getting high, dropping dead from strokes or heart attacks, or just checking out.