• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Video: Violence of the Anti-Trump Movement

Haha.....says the "Whiny Bitch"

You don't have squat Georgie! What's with the barbell pics? Are they supposed to have some meaning?

You come up with some hearsay where a Trump supporter supposedly said "clean my hotel room" to a latino and equate that to dozens of people getting beaten, injured and chased by hundreds of degenerate [Unwelcome language removed] ON VIDEO!

Bottom line.....Lefty foments the violence.
Learn to read, Righty!

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/305749-republicans-employ-double-standard-to-discredit

"And while anti-Trump protesters have engaged in mostly peaceful demonstrations against the president-elect, pro-Trump supporters have been responsible for a wave of attacks against Muslims, Latinos, blacks, and the LGBT community.

"According to Mark Potok, senior fellow at the Southern Poverty Law Center civil rights group, there haven’t been 'such a rash of hate crimes in the United States since Barack Obama was elected America’s first black president in 2008.'

"Muslim women are reporting having their hijabs ripped from their heads, while immigrant children are being bullied. Trump’s name and slogan, 'Make America Great Again,' are being found alongside swastikas and anti-minority messages in graffiti around the nation.

"Ultimately, demonstrators are not protesting Trump because he is Republican. They aren’t protesting him because he is a white male. These protests are because of the bigotry his campaign has emboldened and the fear of discrimination his presidency has the capacity to perpetuate."

Wow. That tantrum is what you imagine manning up looks like? We've got more work to do than I thought. OK. Locate yourself an actual man. Watch how he behaves. Do you see how you're falling short?

As for the idea of photographing the $30k in cash reserves, do you imagine that when I say "cash" I mean big piles of dollars? In investing, cash generally doesn't refer to physical currency, but instead to bank accounts and money market accounts. In terms of physical currency, I generally only have about a hundred on hand. The $30k is spread over four bank accounts -- two FDIC-insured money market accounts of $10k each, plus roughly $10,000 spread out across the checking and savings accounts at my bank.
Sure you do!

More like you only have a hundred ....PERIOD!

You see I've got money in the bank too. Reserve cash is cash on hand. An EMP hits, a stock market crash coupled with a bank holiday, civil unrest with rioting in the streets, declaration of marshall law, curfews......I can think of a couple dozen scenarios where all the "cash reserves" you have supposedly locked up in a bank gets you exactly shit! You're so brilliant you should know that!

I am a real man you're a GD fake! I KNEW YOU COULDN'T BACK UP WHAT YOU SAY!

You are a fart smucker.....you should try getting a real job. If you could keep your insane politics out of it you'd probably be a asset to a real business..... but you'll probably have to clock in before 9:45 every morning like you do on your current gig being a paid troll.

Learn to read, Righty!

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/305749-republicans-employ-double-standard-to-discredit

"And while anti-Trump protesters have engaged in mostly peaceful demonstrations against the president-elect, pro-Trump supporters have been responsible for a wave of attacks against Muslims, Latinos, blacks, and the LGBT community.

"According to Mark Potok, senior fellow at the Southern Poverty Law Center civil rights group, there haven’t been 'such a rash of hate crimes in the United States since Barack Obama was elected America’s first black president in 2008.'

"Muslim women are reporting having their hijabs ripped from their heads, while immigrant children are being bullied. Trump’s name and slogan, 'Make America Great Again,' are being found alongside swastikas and anti-minority messages in graffiti around the nation.

"Ultimately, demonstrators are not protesting Trump because he is Republican. They aren’t protesting him because he is a white male. These protests are because of the bigotry his campaign has emboldened and the fear of discrimination his presidency has the capacity to perpetuate."
Oh I read it Lefty.....you got shit hearsay.

Should be some pics or video of these incidents???

Got any?

Sometimes I think maybe Leftists aren't just merely mentally ill, but maybe they are demon possessed. Who does things like that? Insane people are usually not violent? So who in the world does stuff like that?
Crime Without Punishment. Who Protects the Pushy Snobs?

That's what Dostoevsky called them in his novel, The Possessed.

Arkady

President
Sure you do!

More like you only have a hundred ....PERIOD!

You see I've got money in the bank too. Reserve cash is cash on hand. An EMP hits, a stock market crash coupled with a bank holiday, civil unrest with rioting in the streets, declaration of marshall law, curfews......I can think of a couple dozen scenarios where all the "cash reserves" you have supposedly locked up in a bank gets you exactly shit! You're so brilliant you should know that!

I am a real man you're a GD fake! I KNEW YOU COULDN'T BACK UP WHAT YOU SAY!

You are a fart smucker.....you should try getting a real job. If you could keep your insane politics out of it you'd probably be a asset to a real business..... but you'll probably have to clock in before 9:45 every morning like you do on your current gig being a paid troll.
In the case of a SHTF scenario, paper currency is likely to be worth little more than electronic currency. So, I don't see much value in having a big stack of greenbacks.

Now, little boy, try to get your tantrums under control. Men don't behave this way.

In the case of a SHTF scenario, paper currency is likely to be worth little more than electronic currency. So, I don't see much value in having a big stack of greenbacks.

Now, little boy, try to get your tantrums under control. Men don't behave this way.
Says the FAKE little boy troll!!

You wouldn't know how a real man behaves!

downloadfile-2.jpg

You are a paid hack. You are not a lawyer or anything close to it! You don't have fat stacks of cash or gold or stocks or live in a gated community. You live in a fantasy world you've fabricated in your deluded mind. Right now you are somewhere in the world sitting behind a computer monitor getting paid to be a "professional" agitator and nothing else.

You clock in at between 9:30 - 10 and clock out right at 5.

freyasman

Senator
Wow. That tantrum is what you imagine manning up looks like? We've got more work to do than I thought. OK. Locate yourself an actual man. Watch how he behaves. Do you see how you're falling short?

As for the idea of photographing the $30k in cash reserves, do you imagine that when I say "cash" I mean big piles of dollars? In investing, cash generally doesn't refer to physical currency, but instead to bank accounts and money market accounts. In terms of physical currency, I generally only have about a hundred on hand. The $30k is spread over four bank accounts -- two FDIC-insured money market accounts of $10k each, plus roughly $10,000 spread out across the checking and savings accounts at my bank.
Figure out how much you need for all bills and household expenses for about 3 months, and keep that on hand, in cash, and hidden. (Not in the master bedroom or bathroom; that's the 1st place burglars look.) In the event of an emergency, say like a bank closure (as happened in Argentina, or Greece) where there was no access to the $ you have in the bank, you will still be able to pay the bills, and buy groceries, gas, etc. Tell no one you are doing this, or you will get robbed. If the situation lasts longer than that, you should already be gone..... any place where the banks and ATMs are still down after 6-8 weeks, is a place you need to get the hell out of.

freyasman

Senator
Learn to read, Righty!

SPLC is as full of shit as you are, george....

Arkady

President
You wouldn't know how a real man behaves!
I can practically see your chin quiver while you type that. Poor little dear.

You are a paid hack.
Incorrect. If I were a paid hack, why would I post here, with an average audience of maybe a dozen people? That would be an inefficient use of someone's money.

You are not a lawyer
I am indeed. I'm a lawyer with 19 years of experience.

You don't have fat stacks of cash
No. As mentioned, I keep my cash in accounts, not piles.

Not yet. When I get my tax refund I plan to use it to buy a little gold, but currently the only gold I have on hand is my wife's jewelry.

or stocks
Yes, I have stocks. Specifically, I have about $1.3 million of stock, counting retirement accounts and the 529 I set up.

or live in a gated community.
The only gated communities I've ever lived in were military bases. Currently, I do not live in a gated community. Such communities are almost unknown in my state of Massachusetts.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
What's so crazy is how this happens in plain sight on the street, with absolutely no public resistance in modern America.

Here's a vocal Trump supporter getting beaten on the street:

Here's a Trump supporter getting jumped in Wal-mart:

Here's a car of Trump people having their car ransacked and having it threatened to be lit on fire.

Here's a Trump supporter being assaulted on the street:

Here's a mob of Anti-Trump people targeting Trump supporters and mauling them with punches to the back of the head:

It's everywhere. There are hundreds of videos like this... just in the past few months. It's common-place. There is a huge spike in political violence, and it is nearly all from the left.

Arkady

President
Figure out how much you need for all bills and household expenses for about 3 months, and keep that on hand, in cash, and hidden. (Not in the master bedroom or bathroom; that's the 1st place burglars look.) In the event of an emergency, say like a bank closure (as happened in Argentina, or Greece) where there was no access to the $ you have in the bank, you will still be able to pay the bills, and buy groceries, gas, etc. Tell no one you are doing this, or you will get robbed. If the situation lasts longer than that, you should already be gone..... any place where the banks and ATMs are still down after 6-8 weeks, is a place you need to get the hell out of.
Three months of household expenses in cash would be a massive amount of cash for us. Having that on hand just seems to invite burglary. As a result of this conversation I'll probably take a bit of cash out and keep it in my safe, just for flexibility, but nowhere near 3 months.

Most of my household expenses are discretionary, anyway, so I could get by without them if things got bad (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon prime, Xbox Gold, high speed Internet, unlimited data phone plans, premium cable packages, various other subscription services, frequent dining out). Other portions are things where I couldn't be cut off simply because the banks are down (for example, the utility companies wouldn't be allowed by the state regulators to terminate service to people who are only unable to pay because the banks are down).

I'm more concerned about a temporary disruption that keeps food from coming in for a time... a scenario where the grocery store shelves are picked clean. To hedge against that, I've got enough food on hand to last us a month easily -- dry stuff like beans and rice plus one of those buckets of 25-year-shelf-stable food.

Arkady

President
What's so crazy is how this happens in plain sight on the street, with absolutely no public resistance in modern America.

Here's a car of Trump people having their car ransacked and having it threatened to be lit on fire.

Here's a mob of Anti-Trump people targeting Trump supporters and mauling them with punches to the back of the head:

It's everywhere. There are hundreds of videos like this... just in the past few months. It's common-place. There is a huge spike in political violence, and it is nearly all from the left.
Political violence is nearly always counterproductive. The only way it works is if the intent is to radicalize both sides to the point of outright war. Short of that, it just undermines the side carrying it out.

Is it, in fact, happening more often against the right than the left right now? It's certainly possible. There are more people who oppose Trump than who support him, so even at a fixed rate of violence from each, we'd expect to see more incidents from the anti-Trump crowd. Plus, right now the Trump people are getting their way, which, other things being equal, you'd expect to put them in a better mood (as opposed to during the campaign, when they thought they were losing). Also, Trump is particularly unpopular with young people, who are in their peak years for violence. Still, although it doesn't seem inherently implausible that there's more violence from the left than the right at the moment, I'd need to see more than just cherry picked videos to convince me. Has there been some study that's tried to look at this question systematically?

It's in response to Donald Trump, the racist, billionaire populist who's found enough useful idiots to believe videos without any context prove anything about who started the fights. Perhaps Trump should resign in the interest of national unity BEFORE he's impeached?

I can practically see your chin quiver while you type that. Poor little dear.
Sorry for the lengthy delay.....you see I run a real business and have to work to keeping my business and my interests profitable. Most real people can't afford to shovel shit with you all day long.

So now lets address your posts....

First thing that comes to my mind is you can't see shit from your mom's basement let alone my face!

But guaranteed, if I was standing directly in front of you I'D GET TO WATCH YOUR CHIN QUIVER!

I didn't fabricate an internet personality to hide behind.

Arkady

President
Sorry for the lengthy delay
No problem. I just assumed that you were trying to get the sobbing under control long enough to formulate a response. I appreciate that effort, even if it seems to have failed. Perhaps take a longer period to track down your big-boy pants before the next response.

When I get my tax refund I plan to use it to buy a little gold, but currently the only gold I have on hand is my wife's jewelery.
So you've got 1.3 million in stock and at least 30K in the bank in "reserve" cash but have to wait for a tax return to buy a few ounces of gold???

Bull.... cough, cough....shit!