• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Violence Toward Trump Supporters

Jen

Senator
Trump supporters, as a group, have not been abusive in any way of those who don't support Trump. There have been reports of single people who support Trump punching out non-supporters but most of them turned out to be hoaxes. Those single events should be and have been condemned.

Trump supporters did not resort to violence before the election, nor have they been violent - as a group - since the election. Even when non-Trump supporters came after them with words and violent actions, they have held their ground but not returned any more violence than has been absolutely necessary for self-protection.

Trump supporters would not have been violent had Hillary won the election. This is supported by the absence of violence after Obama won the first and the second time. No violence came from the Right. No violence came from Republicans. Democrats, however, are not content with peaceful protests. They are quickly turning to property damage and personal assault.

I have been called out for saying that all Democrats are violent and hateful, so I won't say that. I do call on Democrats and Lefties here to come to this thread and denounce the violence and abuse that is coming from their side now that Hillary has lost the election. Hillary is gone, but her agitators are still actively causing disruption in our nation.

Either you want it to continue, or you believe it should stop. Your voice here on this thread will tell us all we need to know.

Thank you in advance.