• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Virginia Democrats won an election. Gun owners are talking civil war

freyasman

Senator
No idea what you're blathering on about, would you like to calm down, gather yourself and continue?
Why would you say that as though I am not perfectly calm? Trying to manipulate the narrative again?
As to what I said, perhaps you should re-read.... maybe you will comprehend if you concentrate real hard.

Why would you say that as though I am not perfectly calm? Trying to manipulate the narrative again?
As to what I said, perhaps you should re-read.... maybe you will comprehend if you concentrate real hard.
If you can't explain what you're going on about, doubtful, just go on chit chat chatter tryin'.

freyasman

Senator
Pro gun and pro life, quite the mindfuck ain't it. Oh, the good Antifa.
I'm pretty sure plain old reality is a mindfuck for you.:cool:

As for the story, the message is that nobody agrees with the goals of the statist authoritarians in the Virginia government, and even people on opposite ends of the political spectrum realize that letting thieving liars steal their freedoms is a bad idea.

But you see, people that aren't retarded don't need this explained to them..... maybe you should work on your reading comprehension by yourself for awhile instead of making yourself look stupid by posting shit like the above.
Just saying....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Virginia libs must like Walls, they've built them around their Capital...…….:)

freyasman

Senator
I'm pretty sure plain old reality is a mindfuck for you.:cool:

As for the story, the message is that nobody agrees with the goals of the statist authoritarians in the Virginia government, and even people on opposite ends of the political spectrum realize that letting thieving liars steal their freedoms is a bad idea.

But you see, people that aren't retarded don't need this explained to them..... maybe you should work on your reading comprehension by yourself for awhile instead of making yourself look stupid by posting shit like the above.
Just saying....

freyasman

Senator
Lol....minorities don’t like the racist right. They make that clear in their vote. Lol
They also don't much like the way you all think they're so stupid that you can just point your finger at a group, scream; "Racists!!!" and they'll automatically believe your lying asses and do what you want. They have been making that pretty clear as well.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
They also don't much like the way you all think they're so stupid that you can just point your finger at a group, scream; "Racists!!!" and they'll automatically believe your lying asses and do what you want. They have been making that pretty clear as well.
Lol....cool story, bro.