• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Virginia is said to be for Lovers and now Democrat Pedophile in Senate

Pogue Mahone

Legalize it.
And they gave Alabama so much shit about Roy Moore.

Democrats have no morals, it's all situational political opportunism.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Silence proves dem/lib approve of convicted pedophile's election...………..

llovejim

Current Champion
OMG, I thought when dem/libs re-elected Crack-Head Barry that's was proof the party is swine and now they elect a convicted pedophile!

https://pjmedia.com/trending/newly-elected-virginia-senator-had-been-jailed-for-having-sex-with-teenager

Actually, not surprised.
yep, it looks like he had sex with a 17 year old 4 years ago and married her, and today they have 3 kids together, but that kinda ruins the whole smear!! if only he had not married her this article would have been a lot more damaging!!

it doesn't take long to google similar misconduct from GOP candidates and elected officials. but it is good to know pjmedia has its radar hooked on democrats only and uses expert analysis from has been, dumbshit, unfunny "comedians" like Rob Schneider to provide his own unique perspective to the whole deal. Rob Schneider? Was Scott Baio and Ted Nugent busy? This was the best "celebrity" political expert they could quote?

I think most reasonable people feel individuals commit crimes, or mistakes, or make bad decisions, more because of their own personal failings than because they are a member of a certain party.

but i guess that makes too much sense for the average Trump Voter who wants to pretend sexual assault or sex with minors or adultery or going blackface to Halloween Costume Parties only happens if you are a democrat and because you are a democrat.

but those kind of confused people also might think it would be cool to use a dog's ass as their avatar.

here are some pix of the political expert pjmedia chose to comment on this story-

rob schn.jpg

rob schneider.jpg

rob schn1.jpg

Jets

Conservative Pragmatist
This should have zero to do with political leanings and everything to do with a 58 year old man having sex with a 17 year old girl. It’s actually repugnant in and of itself.