• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Vitter to run for governor

Renee

Governor
Nothing like the party of family values voting for a man who seeks deviant sex......makes me laugh

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Are you saying the opposing party has no family values, so dems can be sexual deviants if they so choose?

fairsheet

Senator
I hestitate to read TOO much into this. After all, Vitter IS a Lousianian. That might tell us all we need to know, right there.

Renee

Governor
Are you saying the opposing party has no family values, so dems can be sexual deviants if they so choose?
we don't hold ourselves morally superior and pride ourselves on being the party of "family values"b. We kick out sexual deviants and dont elect them like weiner and spitzer....what do you do? You elect them like Sanford and Vitter . Don't hold yourselves to aHigh standard because you look like hypocrites who don't really have family values, if you did you would not elect people who don't represent your values

P

PACE

Nothing like the party of family values voting for a man who seeks deviant sex......makes me laugh

The real question is this; what brilliant legislation has Vitter championed that would lead him to believe he is the right person to be Governor of Louisiana? Oh yeah, that's right we are talking about Louisiana here, with it's Hueeeyyyyyy Long history.

Regards
Pace