• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Vote for the new color of the forum

Which color forum would you like to see?

• Navy Blue

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Green

• Red

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Default Blue and White like other Xenforo forums

• Total voters

Neo In The Matrix

The Matrix Is All Around You
This is why Trump is president. If you tallied up all the comments, you'd think blue was winning by a landslide. But if you look at the actual votes, red is winning by a landslide. I won't comment any further as this is off topic, I'm just marveling at those who didn't bother to actually vote.

Unfortunately we have to upgrade the forum software and these are the 3 color choices.

Which would you pick?

1) Navy Blue

2) Green

3) Red

4) Default Blue and White

View attachment 48031 View attachment 48032 View attachment 48033 View attachment 48034
This looks like it's going to go the way of the 2020 election...:D:D:D

Which color forum would you like to see?

1. Navy Blue
    2 vote(s)
    20.0%

2. Green
    1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. *
    Red
    6 vote(s)
    60.0%

4. Default Blue and White like other Xenforo forums
    1 vote(s)
    10.0%

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Wow...nicely done!

It’s going a take a minute to get used to this, but looks good!

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Same here... I think it looks really great. I don't see any of the old ratings except for the (like) rating. Maybe I've just not located them, not sure. :)

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Looks good. And I see we each have our own choice of color.
Thanks Jen for the info. That's a cool feature. I like it! I just made mine red. It looks just as good as the blue.:cool::) I also noticed, we can flip the side bar.

• Love
Reactions: Jen

Jen

Senator
Thanks, Jen for the info. That's a cool feature. I like it! I just made mine red. It looks just as good as the blue.:cool::)
Mine is red now too. I'm going around checking things out. I like the smilies we can add to our posts and also the "like" smilies. Took me a bit to find "conversations". And of course I had to change my avatar just to make sure I knew how.

Next I'll figure out how to post a picture.

Oohhhhh......fun..........I like new stuff like this.:p

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Mine is red now too. I'm going around checking things out. I like the smilies we can add to our posts and also the "like" smilies. Took me a bit to find "conversations". And of course I had to change my avatar just to make sure I knew how.

Next I'll figure out how to post a picture.

Oohhhhh......fun..........I like new stuff like this.:p
Yes, I agree, I am still exploring too, but it's so much fun finding all of our new toys! :cool:

Reactions: Jen