• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Voting-while-racist --> lose your job

UPNYA2

Mayor
This man's employer saw this pic on social media and promptly fired him.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/racist-t-shirt-leads-termination-mississippi-nurse/

I know this is hard for dems/libs to grasp, but hangings were a large part of justice in a lot of places over a lot of time. Also lots of people, not just of the black variety, were hanged under the confederacy and when that flag was displayed so while it can be deemed inappropriate wear by anyone, "racist" is in the eye of the beholder.

But we do have to celebrate society's attempts to ensure no one is ever offended by something another wears I suppose...…….

UPNYA2

Mayor
We have to celebrate his employer's attempt to ensure his employees don't threaten his customers.
How is that a threat to anyone?

(Other than being a 'threat" to hurt the "feelings" of some liberal snowflakes who are frightened by everything they do not know, agree with, understand or want, I mean.)

UPNYA2

Mayor
How is that a threat to anyone?

(Other than being a 'threat" to hurt the "feelings" of some liberal snowflakes who are frightened by everything they do not know, agree with, understand or want, I mean.)
But employers do not have the right to fire employees if their actions offend others.

Ask the NFL and klapperdick.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Celebrate the 2nd amendment. ARM all black men!!!
YEAH!?!?!?!?!

Then we can have even MORE blacks killed off...……...

I mean, what with the way blacks kill way more blacks than anyone else and all, right?

Are you SURE this is what you want? Damned harsh stance for such a champion of all things minority related, dear.

UPNYA2

Mayor
These wingers do seem to have second thoughts about gun rights when they see black people with guns.

Curious, no?

;-)
I don't.

If you mean to insinuate they would somehow be a threat to others if they all had guns I'm not worried about that. I don't assume they would possess guns just to be a threat to "wingers". Besides, what percentage of the US population do they comprise anyway? How many of any sub-set of society who can legally posses guns are actually good at using them?

Whatever happens I feel fine with any legal citizen possessing whatever gun they like.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
These wingers do seem to have second thoughts about gun rights when they see black people with guns.

Curious, no?

;-)
It must be skin color. We all remember when the 2 New Black Panthers, one with a billy club, stood at a polling place...years ago. FoxNews ran that video 24/7....to instill and deepen fear of black men.....in their old white viewers.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
This racist fool, Hickey, had previously been employed as a police officer, but resigned after he was found with alcohol and a 17-year-old girl in a vehicle.

This is just more data supporting findings that the educated are less racist while the stupid are more likely racist.

UPNYA2

Mayor
It must be skin color. We all remember when the 2 New Black Panthers, one with a billy club, stood at a polling place...years ago. FoxNews ran that video 24/7....to instill and deepen fear of black men.....in their old white viewers.

Well, to be fair, if they actually did run the video, (which anyone wuth at least walking around sense knows they did NOT),,,,,,,,,,,wait...…...that DOES explain YOUR obsession with this lie come to think of it...…...but I digress. Perhaps the reason they ran that video so much was to keep trying to give you dems/libs, at least ONE of you, the chance to comment how wrong voter intimidation is as opposed to your standardized liberal retort about the evils of pointing out blacks intimidating voters?

Ever think of that sweetheart?

Wait. What am I asking? I could have, should ended THAT question at, "Ever think"?

UPNYA2

Mayor
Wearing a shirt with a noose that says "Mississippi Justice" is a threat.
What is the threat?

To whom?

The only thing threatened is the "feelings" of you snowflake fruitcakes with a quest to be offended by others and them destroy their livelihoods and lives in some bizarre, perverted little "retaliation".

Weak, sad little souls that you all are...……...

What is the threat?.
Care to explain what "mississippi justice" is? Because the noose pretty makes it pretty obvious.

The only thing threatened is the "feelings" of you snowflake fruitcakes with a quest to be offended by others and them destroy their livelihoods and lives in some bizarre, perverted little "retaliation".

Weak, sad little souls that you all are...……...
He doesn't have a right to destroy his employer's livelihood, which is exactly what he was doing by wearing that dumbass shirt in public.