• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wait until Dark!!! What an ignorant thing to do

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
if they are expecting violence and mass looting. Whose decision was that? Since people here are advocating civilians shooting the perceived rioters, won't that be sweet with bullets flying around because they can't see what/who they are shooting at. And the family of the deceased should be informed as to what is going on. They haven't been.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
Should the owners of businesses choose to defend their property or should they let the rioters destroy their livelihood? Is it the business owners fault that the rioters disagree with the decision? Do they not have the right to defend their investment, by force, if necessary?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
which they is at fault? they preventing or they rioting?
As you can see, all I said that since they expected violence it was stupid to wait until dark to announce the decision. They knew that decision earlier...why not announce it then? Do you disagree that it would be more dangerous to have the expected violence at night? Why are you pretending I said anything BUT that? As you probably know since it was stated here on PJ several times, gun sales have escalated recently there. I doubt it is the police buying the guns. And I doubt if it's only the protestors who bought them. Citizens acting as police will be dangerous no matter what time of day. At night it will be more so.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
As you can see, all I said that since they expected violence it was stupid to wait until dark to announce the decision. They knew that decision earlier...why not announce it then? Do you disagree that it would be more dangerous to have the expected violence at night? Why are you pretending I said anything BUT that? As you probably know since it was stated here on PJ several times, gun sales have escalated recently there. I doubt it is the police buying the guns. And I doubt if it's only the protestors who bought them. Citizens acting as police will be dangerous no matter what time of day. At night it will be more so.
So you're saying they purposefully waited until nighttime so that there is a higher likelihood of violence?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
cowboy.............GUN SPIKE in MO was SHOT GUNS..........'Don't Tread Om Me'........ya lil' gang bangin' thugs will learn the hard way..........they will NOT keep Americans in fear at HOME..........your lust of dead black boy thugs is .eh........weird..........
Take your inbred rambling to someone else. I'm not one of your FB buddies that admires you and your ignorant ramblings.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
So you're saying they purposefully waited until nighttime so that there is a higher likelihood of violence?
NO I'm saying that they were STUPID to wait until dark. IMO it was poor judgment. I don't know why they did it but it's much more dangerous at night when they cannot see who is doing what...don't you agree or are you just blowing smoke out your butt??

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Should the owners of businesses choose to defend their property or should they let the rioters destroy their livelihood? Is it the business owners fault that the rioters disagree with the decision? Do they not have the right to defend their investment, by force, if necessary?
Oh never fear..if there are looters there will be shootings. And it's dark...who in hell is going to know who is shooting whom or what. Do you get that?

Number_58

Oh never fear..if there are looters there will be shootings. And it's dark...who in hell is going to know who is shooting whom or what. Do you get that?
I don't give a sh!t...if they want to break into building and STEAL...pay the consequences. If you die because of it...that was your destiny.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I don't give a sh!t...if they want to break into building and STEAL...pay the consequences. If you die because of it...that was your destiny.
if the guy wielding the gun dies because the looter/protestor gets it away from him and blows his brains out...would that be his destiny as well?

Number_58

if the guy wielding the gun dies because the looter/protestor gets it away from him and blows his brains out...would that be his destiny as well?
His destiny is his destiny...but, I'm guessing (just by past experience) that if he dies, he's dead.

I'm guessing you hope that if a business owner, protecting his business, dies, he deserves to die because he was on the other end of the decision the criminal disagree with...right?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
His destiny is his destiny...but, I'm guessing (just by past experience) that if he dies, he's dead.

I'm guessing you hope that if a business owner, protecting his business, dies, he deserves to die because he was on the other end of the decision the criminal disagree with...right?
Stop trying to put words in my mouth. I guess it's his decision if he wants to play policeman or leave it to the authorities. I don't want anyone to die.

Spamature

President
if they are expecting violence and mass looting. Whose decision was that? Since people here are advocating civilians shooting the perceived rioters, won't that be sweet with bullets flying around because they can't see what/who they are shooting at. And the family of the deceased should be informed as to what is going on. They haven't been.
You look a lot better if you can get a bad crowd response to your announcement. See those people don't deserve to be upset. Look at how angry people act under the cover of darkness.

Number_58

Stop trying to put words in my mouth. I guess it's his decision if he wants to play policeman or leave it to the authorities. I don't want anyone to die.
Not putting words in your mouth...you do a pretty good job of that on your own. You support a criminal because he's black and oppose a law enforcement officer because he's white. Amazing to me when you claim to be the "friend" of a law enforcement officer. Maybe if he gets gunned down in the street by a black thug...I should support the black thug...huh?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You look a lot better if you can get a bad crowd response to your announcement. See those people don't deserve to be upset. Look at how angry people act under the cover of darkness.
I had no idea what the reasoning was but it was a DUMB call and I don't care how the haters here try to justify it. I heard several people talking about that on more than one station before the verdict was announced. According to the slime buckets here, you'd think I came up with that scenario on my own, although it did occur to me as darkness was approaching. I had 2 calls from family watching it and they asked the same question. Maybe they should come to PJ and be called a bitch and satan for their viewpoint as well.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Not putting words in your mouth...you do a pretty good job of that on your own. You support a criminal because he's black and oppose a law enforcement officer because he's white. Amazing to me when you claim to be the "friend" of a law enforcement officer. Maybe if he gets gunned down in the street by a black thug...I should support the black thug...huh?
I'm not 'supporting' either one. I didn't know who was at fault. But I don't automatically blame the black person when there are witnesses on both sides. I don't have to address your smart ass remarks about 'friends' who are police officers. They aren't involved. Not once have I said that I support Brown. NOT ONCE. Evidently they didn't have enough evidence to prosecute.

Number_58

Zoar has no defense...just wants to throw out "dislikes"

Typical liberal....

Number_58

I'm not 'supporting' either one. I didn't know who was at fault. But I don't automatically blame the black person when there are witnesses on both sides. I don't have to address your smart ass remarks about 'friends' who are police officers. They aren't involved. Not once have I said that I support Brown. NOT ONCE. Evidently they didn't have enough evidence to prosecute.
You're right...so STFU. If you can't defend what Brown did...piss off. Otherwise, you admit that what you significant other, and those like him, do make them racist cops.