• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wal*Mart reduces gun and ammo sales

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Wow, you’re so tough. LOL

Many have been killed with legal guns. Like I said, your way isn’t working.
I'm tough enough I'm still alive and the sonofabitch that was trying to kill me isn't...……..

of course and posted here often when fukwits break into gun owners homes in the middle of the night and get their ass blown away by Legal gun owners....what you going to do if invader breaks into your home at 2am tomorrow morning__________you going to die punk:)

My way has me 50 years older, your way will have you dead! (not that is a bad thing)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I'm tough enough I'm still alive and the sonofabitch that was trying to kill me isn't...……..

of course and posted here often when fukwits break into gun owners homes in the middle of the night and get their ass blown away by Legal gun owners....what you going to do if invader breaks into your home at 2am tomorrow morning__________you going to die punk:)

My way has me 50 years older, your way will have you dead! (not that is a bad thing)
Nope, I will be juuuuuuust fine. : ). Count on it.

And an AR-15 can be modified to fully automatic in five minutes

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/man-convert-fully-automatic/
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That video is hysterical!

That whole video is a big joke! There is no possible way to make those fully automatic and shoot 70,000 rounds a minute.

You didn't even realize that what that man did was render those weapons totally INOPERABLE ......not FULLY AUTOMATIC!

That's a riot! And you fell for it!

DUPED!!!

@Dawg, @freyasman, @Constitutional Sheepdog You guys gotta see this!

Bear Claw

President

That whole video is a big joke! There is no possible way to make those fully automatic and shoot 70,000 rounds a minute.

You didn't even realize that what that man did was render those weapons totally INOPERABLE ......not FULLY AUTOMATIC!

DUPED!!!

Got a better one??

Probably not!!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Got a better one??

Probably not!!

My gawd almighty..………...only a stupid mourtherfvcker would believe that Vid...…...at end of Vid all he had was two guns that are useless...……..:)

Now the lil' cocksucker rated dislike 6 times in a row while whining of getting dislikes...…...my gawd Lil' Bear why prove you're a pussy:)

Last edited:
I didn't watch the Vid when lil' Cub posted it and now I'm laughing my ass off...….neither fvcking gun will now work and only a cocksucker would believe 70,000 rounds a minute:)

OMG...…..I got to start harvest so I'm not here during the day ASAP.....hey, the damn pistol is as useless as a stick now!!!!!!!!!!!

Progs will fall for anything and stand for nothing, I wish I could meet both thes progs at same time and watch them pee in their panties:)
Bro he SERIOUSLY thought he was posting a video of how "easy" it to convert weapons to full auto!

Good lord could you imagine if it was just that simple? Every day would be like Afghanistan!

When the guy in the video said "real gun guys call these things clips we don't call them magazines" I knew something was up! But when he called the charging handle the "pullmagibber" I lost it completely.

That was great! Thanks for posting @Bear Claw! It's always priceless when one of you leftists totally embaress themselves.

Bear Claw

President
Bro he SERIOUSLY thought he was posting a video of how "easy" it to convert weapons to full auto!

Good lord could you imagine if it was just that simple? Every day would be like Afghanistan!

When the guy in the video said "real gun guys call these things clips we don't call them magazines" I knew something was up! But when he called the charging handle the "pullmagibber" I lost it completely.

That was great! Thanks for posting @Bear Claw! It's always priceless when one of you leftists totally embaress themselves.

As you did!!

Great job!

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

DUPED!!!

I just wanted to reach in there and pop him upside the head lol especially when he went after Hi Point lol This guy is letting all our secrets out.