• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wal*Mart reduces gun and ammo sales

Bear Claw

President
Here's a principle for you.
Kroger is following WalMart's example - no carrying guns into their stores.

People won't be able to shop because guns are not allowed in stores. Same a dogs etc

Works!

Leave your gun outside or don't enter!!

Gun nuts will go (NUTS)

Bear Claw

President
Ummm...no.

I go where I want when I want. And most times with a gun. I shop at Kroger every week. I carry a gun in Kroger every week.

Funny thing is I had no clue they have a no gun policy. Even funnier is that I don't care. I will be packing when I shop next week.

Can't wait!

A true gun nut !

reason10

Governor
https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/03/business/walmart-ends-handgun-ammo-sales/index.html

New York(CNN Business) Walmart on Tuesday announced it will reduce its gun and ammunition sales, one month after more than 20 people were killed in a mass shooting at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas.
Walmart also pressured Congress to enact gun safety measures.

Good for them.
So now Walmart is to be considered a gun free zone. What could possibly go wrong with that?

Oh, and Congress is not going to ass ream the Second Amendment just because a small minority of extremists in America hate this country and hate our founding documents.

reason10

Governor
WalMart and other big box stores killed mom and pop retailers.
It's pure capitalism. Make the better mousetrap for less money. And it'll mean better sales for stores that still sell our CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED firearms.

And in the process, Walmart has just advertised that it is open season on its stores and that there would be NO law abiding gun owners carrying their weapons openly and legally as the Constitution promised. There will be no gun owners using deadly force to stop the next mass shooter.

Gun free zones.

You'd think those idiots would have learned.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
People won't be able to shop because guns are not allowed in stores. Same a dogs etc

Works!

Leave your gun outside or don't enter!!

Gun nuts will go (NUTS)
WalMart and Kroger decided they've had enough. Gun toters want to carry everywhere and insist we simply need to secure our schools. HAH, I say.

Let's secure our homes and schools and colleges and restaurants and movie theatres and shopping malls and businesses and grocery stores and factories and churches and synagogues and mosques and hospitals and clinics and wear Kevlar when out and about.....so those carrying their guns won't be inconvenienced.

reason10

Governor
WalMart and Kroger decided they've had enough. Gun toters want to carry everywhere and insist we simply need to secure our schools. HAH, I say.

So those idiots DISARM themselves and invite shooters to come in? HAH you say? Do you want MORE bloodshed? That's what happens in gun free zones.

Let's secure our homes and schools and colleges and restaurants and movie theatres and shopping malls and businesses and grocery stores and factories and churches and synagogues and mosques and hospitals and clinics and wear Kevlar when out and about.....so those carrying their guns won't be inconvenienced.

It's not a matter of convenience to a gun carrier. It's a matter of a Constitutional RIGHT. You're SICK Nazi side of the aisle just assumes ALL gun owners are criminals and that criminals will obey the law when your brownshirt gun grabbers get their way.

Homes, schools, colleges, restaurants, theaters, stores, etc were the safest back in the day when there was ZERO gun control. Only a MORON blames the guns for the shootings today.

Nostra

Governor

You do realize Walmart is addressing open carry only, not conceal carry, right?

So you will still have to be afraid of a good guy with a gun in Walmart.:D

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Thank You Walmart maybe leftist will love you now. Even though they hated you for underpaying your employees and cheating them out of benefits by cutting their hours. Leftist will forget all about what they once protested you for.